Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 9043 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 9043||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 9||Category: 11A||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/19/13|
Notes: -The room was not noisy and had 1 adjacent room. We never heard our neighbors, but I'm not sure if they heard our 3 yr old.
-Convenient to the front elevators (however everything was pretty much mid ship. I liked being on the 9th floor because we hung out by the pool and got drinks and snacks at the buffet alot. Using the stairs for 2 floors was quick easy option.
-Room was decent size, small but adequate. Wish there was more drawers for clothings
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.