Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 9052 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 9052||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 9||Category: 5A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/30/13|
Notes: The room was in excellent condition, no problems. It is positioned between the Mid and Forward elevators which is nice because you can opt for the Forward elevators when the mid are busy. There was NO vibration, I thought the ship movement was perfect in this room. If you have your verandah door open you can sometimes hear the shuffleboard below on deck 4, and it sounds like someone doing dishes. It didn't bother us and you couldn't hear it with the verandah closed, just something to note. I noticed a lot more foot traffic than when we were aft, and some noise from above (not feet or talking, not sure if it was carts or something?), but it by no means kept us up and wasn't annoying. I would sail in this room again, quick access by stairs to pool, drinks and food on deck 11 - 2 floors above and close laundry on 10 mid.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 9052||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 9||Category: 5A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/10/12|
Notes: Out teen boys stayed in this room and we were in connecting room - 6054. Both rooms slept 4 with pull down ceiling bunks. The view was great. The balcony divider opened up so we had one long balcony. Wana was our steward and she was wonderful. The rooms were very clean. The only problem we had was the noise, but I think this would be any cabin on the ship. The kids stampeded up and down the hallways 24/7 like elephants. You could also hear them running in the hallway on the 10th floor as well. The walls are thin so you hear every little thing, toilets flushing, verandah chairs moving, neighbors next door an above. Uhg. I will never do a Disney cruise again. Too Noisy !!!
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.