Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 9064 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 9064||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 9||Category: 5A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/14/12|
Notes: Great location midship. However it is on port side, and right in front of the elevators and stair well. You can hear kids running in the hallway at times and people walking by talking. Higher traffic area naturally due to its location. On the flip side, its right there when you get off the elevators and doesn't require a longer walk down the hall.
Otherwise, interior is fine as expected on a newer Disney ship. Would stay here again, but we booked VGT, so am happy with the location given the VGT booking. Only would like the starboard side sometime to get the great Castaway Cay view. Alas, our next cruise in two weeks is port side, again a VGT. Will update that when we return!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 9064||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 9||Category: 4||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/29/11|
Notes: The room was fabulous. The layout roomy. However, since the ship had only been sailing for 5 months, there was the table in front of the couch that had some damage to it. Visually, it made the rest of the room appear a bit "used". Loved the taller beds so suitcases all fit underneath! The host for our room was outstanding! Had beach massage at Castaway Cay. For the price and privacy, probably wouldn't do it again. Remy's, fabulous food with wine pairing. 3 1/2 hour meal was the best!!
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.