Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 9064 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 9064||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 9||Category: 5A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/14/12|
Notes: Great location midship. However it is on port side, and right in front of the elevators and stair well. You can hear kids running in the hallway at times and people walking by talking. Higher traffic area naturally due to its location. On the flip side, its right there when you get off the elevators and doesn't require a longer walk down the hall.
Otherwise, interior is fine as expected on a newer Disney ship. Would stay here again, but we booked VGT, so am happy with the location given the VGT booking. Only would like the starboard side sometime to get the great Castaway Cay view. Alas, our next cruise in two weeks is port side, again a VGT. Will update that when we return!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 9064||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 9||Category: 4||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/29/11|
Notes: The room was fabulous. The layout roomy. However, since the ship had only been sailing for 5 months, there was the table in front of the couch that had some damage to it. Visually, it made the rest of the room appear a bit "used". Loved the taller beds so suitcases all fit underneath! The host for our room was outstanding! Had beach massage at Castaway Cay. For the price and privacy, probably wouldn't do it again. Remy's, fabulous food with wine pairing. 3 1/2 hour meal was the best!!
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.