Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 9087 Report
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 9087||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 9||Category: 11A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 07/28/12|
Notes: Although the stateroom seems as small as advertised, it comfortably handled the two of us...DS (19) and myself. Clothes storage space is minimal. On the plus side, the room is incredibly quiet. Could not hear the neighbors in 9587. Also, being on Deck 9, we did not hear any foot traffic above us. Entering the stateroom from a "secondary hallway" has benefits. Midship elevators not too far away. I would definitely select this stateroom again, if I were to book this category!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 9087||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 9||Category: 11A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/27/12|
Notes: The room was small, but this was to be expected. We really only needed a quiet, clean place to sleep and shower, and this room fit the bill. Housekeeping did an excellent job keeping this room immaculate.
The room was close to the midship elevator bay, but not so close that you heard a lot of elevator traffic. Also, because it's an inside stateroom, the doors didn't face the main hallways. This helped cut down on the traffic and noise considerably.
Also, deck 9 midship seemed ideally located as you weren't directly above or below any public (noisy) space like the pool or sports deck.
There is no pull-down berth in this cabin or the adjoining one (9587), but the sofas do pull out into a twin bed, which was comfortable, but not quite long enough for anyone over six feet tall.
We had both 9087 and 9587, which was convenient for a family of five. However, I suspect that there would be some intrusive noise between the two cabins if separate parties were using them.
In all, if I were looking to book an inside stateroom again on e Drwam, I would specifically ask for these rooms, especially if you're interested in adjoining cabins.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.