Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 9116 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 9116||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 9||Category: 4A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 07/13/13|
Notes: Excellent location! Room will hold 5 guests (bed + sofa + pull down berth + murphy bed). Chose this room (along with 9114) because we wanted two rooms with an adjoining door. No noise at all except for the occasional kids running down the hall. Equal distance to mid ship elevators and the aft elevators that took us right into Cabanas. Veranda has the white, vertical "wall" between 9114 & 9116, which didn't bother us AT ALL! Room Host opened the veranda wall separating our two verandas so we could access both rooms via the veranda. The veranda rail had plexiglass so there was no obstruction while sitting and watching the beautiful ocean! We'd definitely stay in this room again!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 9116||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 9||Category: 4A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 06/07/11|
Notes: Loved the room! Mid ship, but far enough away from the mid elevators to avoid traffic. Plenty of space. Never heard a peep from our neighbors! Our stateroom host was wonderful! The veranda was a splurge for us, but would do it again!
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.