Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 9120 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 9120||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 9||Category: 4A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/26/13|
Notes: This is a great room - it does NOT have a Murphy bed despite being a 4A- so for a family of 3 or 4, it provides extra floor space and storage. Awesome location between mid and aft elevators - easy to get to Deck 11 by stairs if elevators busy. It has the round tub/split bath, which worked well with our 4.5 year old. It is not an adjoining room, which we liked. Overall, it was very quiet. The views were fine - some might prefer the other side of the ship for Castaway Cay, but views were still nice and not a big deal for us.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 9120||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 9||Category: 4||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/26/11|
Notes: Sailed on the MV. New layout is great with much increased counter/shelf space. Easily stored our 4 large cases under the bed. Room is an even distance from the aft and midship elavators - convienient.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.