Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 9170 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 9170||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 9||Category: 5A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 08/03/13|
Notes: It was a wonderful room. Very large for a cruise cabin with a very large verandah wich wrapped around the back left of the ship. The verandah is much larger than the regular verandah rooms and being at the rear of the ship allowed for great views of every port as well as sunrises/sunsets. The ship backed in to port at Castaway Cay, which gave us a front row seat viewing of the island. It was also very nice to view Cuba from our verandah as we passed by. The only down side to being at the rear of the boat is that soot tends to accumulate on the verandah from the smokestacks when the boat is moving. The room steward was wonderful and, being aware of this, went out of his way to sweep our verandah during the cruise. There was not much foot traffic in this area so it was a fairly quiet room.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 9170||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 9||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/23/11|
Notes: Handicap accessible room. Huge room, huge balcony. Aft port corner wrap around balcony. Balcony door opens out (rather than sliding) so hard to leave open for ventilation. Very loud banging noise til about 2 am but could never figure out where the noise was coming from. staterooms above and below. No split bath, shower w/ no tub. No curtain room divider. sleeps 4 with pull down bed from ceiling over sofa.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 9170||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 9||Category: 6A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/03/11|
Notes: Noisy when boat was backing in to port, otherwise it was peaceful. Handicap accessible so plenty of room if it gets assigned to you. Huge veranda due to it being an aft corner room.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.