Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 9558 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 9558||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 9||Category: 5A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 10/13/12|
Notes: Our beautiful stateroom was very quiet despite the fact that there was an exit that led to an elevator just down the hall. Being mid ship was convienent to everything. Lovely views from our verandah of Costa Maya and Cozumel. We had plenty of room for the three of us (all adults)and more than enough room to unpack our suitcases and stash them under the bed.(2 large...1 medium...a carryon and a back pack. All in all a fantasic room deserving a 5 rating.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings for U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida resident discounts available on Disney Cruise Line - Sail for as little as $100 per night.
- Disney Visa extends $50 Disney Cruise Line oboard credit offer; now only available on beverages - Get a $50 Shipboard beverage credit by using your Disney Visa when booking your cruise.
- Top 5 Not-So-Obvious Things To Pack For Your Disney Cruise - It is entirely possible that you have overlooked a few items that would come in very handy during your cruise. It's not that you can't survive without these. It's that the convenience of them is worthwhile, so here are our top 5 not-so-obvious items that we feel should make their way into your luggage.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $100 per night - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Disney Cruise Line changes rules about decorating stateroom doors - Magnetic signs advertising company names other than Disney may not be used.
- Last Minute Cruising - A Crash Course - Whatever the reason, you have decided to go on a Disney cruise, but you have minimal time before embarkation day. How do you prepare for such a big deal with such little time? Where do you even begin? Let’s walk through the most basic steps to get you on that ship.
- Blog - Looking for something to do before your cruise? Visit the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida resident Disney Cruise Line discounts offered - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 9/21/2014.
- 11 Ways to Save Money on your Disney Cruise Line Vacation - Saving money on a Disney Cruise vacation is challenging, but not impossible. If you put in the effort, and have a little bit of luck, you can save some real money.
- Book a Disney Cruise with Dreams Unlimited Travel and get up to $1,000 in onboard credit! - Already have a reservation booked through Disney Cruise Line? Email Dreams Unlimited Travel to see if you can save money or apply a Shipboard Credit!
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Blog - Essay of a Single Mom: Being Single on a Boat Full of Couples
- VIDEO: Norwegian Cruise Line Pride of America - Norwegian's Pride of America sails the Hawaiian Islands. Starting in Oahu with stops in Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai, The ports of call offer an amazing experience on a beautiful ship. It's everything you'd hope for on a Norwegian Cruise with ports like no other.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 9/7/2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.