Walt Disney World Dining
- DIS Unplugged Blog: Be Our Guest Restaurant Review, Video, & Photos!
Including photos of every dinner item!
Complete List of Restaurants - If you already know what you are looking for, then you can just scroll through the complete list of restaurants.
Search Restaurants - To help you plan your Disney dining expectations, we have assembled all of the Walt Disney World restaurant locations in one searchable source. Here, you can search Restaurant menus by cuisine, ingredients, meal type, location and much more!
- Walt Disney World Vacation Package Overview
- 2013 Dining Plan Prices
- 2013 Magic Your Way Package Description
- Magic Your Way Package Options
- 2013 Disney Dining Plan restaurants
Dining Reservations can be made at all of the Disney World Table Service Restaurants 180 days in advance. Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort can make all of their dining reservations for the length of their stay (up to 10 days in advance) at 180 days from their arrival date. You can now make your dining reservations online. To make changes or cancel a dining reservation you will need to call 407-WDW-DINE.
- Making a Reservation - Disney offers a variety of dining options ranging from snack carts and counter service locations to fine dining experiences. The “table service” restaurants can be very popular and a table can be difficult to find during peak times.
- Disney Dining Reservation Calculator - Find out WHEN to make your Dining Reservations!
- Some restaurants require a credit card guarantee when you make the reservation (If you don't cancel the reservation a day(some require 2 days) ahead of time and are a no-show at these restaurants, you will be charged a $10/person fee):
- 1900 Park Fare
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Princess Storybook)
- Artist Point
- Be Our Guest
- California Grill
- Cape May Café
- Chef Mickey's
- Crystal Palace
- Flying Fish Café
- Garden Grill
- Hollywood & Vine
- Jiko - The Cooking Place
- Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Tusker House Restaurant
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Victoria & Albert's - $25 per person
- Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Cinderella's Royal Table*
- Fantasmic Dinner Package
- Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show*
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue*
- Mickey's Backyard BBQ*
- Pirates League
*Payment is due in full at time of booking if not on Basic Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan.
- Theme Park Table Service
- Theme Park Counter Service
- Resort Table Service
- Resort Counter Service
- Character Meals
- Downtown Disney Restaurants
- Reviews by Kevin Klose
- Overview of Disney Dining Options
- Disney Restaurant DIScussion Forum
DIScuss and read about Disney World dining experiences from thousands of threads on our Restaurants and Dining Forum.
- Special Dietary Needs/Allergies
Information for those who have food allergies or require Kosher meals/special diets.
- Restaurant Dress Code
For the Signature Dining Restaurants, a "Business Casual" dress code is in effect.
- Tipping Guidelines - Our thoughts on this subject.
- Tables in Wonderland (Formerly Disney Dining Experience)
Tables in Wonderland offers Disney Annual Passholders and Florida Residents
20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants. It is a membership program with annual fees.
- Fantasmic Dining Packages
Dine at Disney's Hollywood Studio's Hollywood Brown Derby, Mama Melrose or Hollywood & Vine full service restaurants and get priority seating at Fantasmic!
NOTE: The age range for children's dining at the Disney restaurants, buffets, dinner shows and character dining is 3 - 9. The Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party is 3 - 11 and the Wonderland Tea Party is ages 4-12.
- Character Disney Dining - Dine with Princesses, Mickey and Friends and all of your Disney favorites
- Pirate Cruise - Any child who has ever dreamed of being part of a pirate adventure will enjoy this Treasure Hunt
- Disney Princesses - It’s a Fairy Tale come true when you visit Disney World. With Princess themed attractions, as well as opportunities to meet these enchanting ladies, you’ll soon feel like royalty.
During seasons of high demand, Disney raises the prices at most of the prix fixe restaurants.
Below are the restaurants where you can expect to pay more. On average, it's $4.00 more per person ages 10 and up, $2.00 more per child ages 3 -9.
- 1900 Park Fare
- Cape May Cafe
- Chef Mickey's
- Cinderella's Royal Table
- Crystal Palace
- Garden Grill
- Hollywood and Vine
- Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner)
- Trails End
- Tusker House
NOTE: This list is subject to change without notice and does not exclude other dining venues. There is no impact on guests using the Disney Dining Plan.
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - Live From Aulani - 05/21/13 - Follow along with us as we go beyond the parks!
- Blog - 7 in 7: Art of Animation Resort
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- "The Simpsons" area officially announced for Universal Orlando
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
- Disney and Lucasfilm announce new animated Star Wars series
- Walt Disney World uses online job fair to hire employees
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games