|Location:||Contemporary / Top Floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss California Grill|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of California Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of California Grill|
|Menu:||California Grill Menu|
Known for its stellar wine list, the restaurant now boasts about 250 wine selections, 80 by the glass, an expanded sake list, eight kinds of craft beers and ciders and signature cocktails created by staff mixologists. A new wine display can be seen from the first moment guests get off the elevator, housing 1,600 bottles in a climate-controlled showcase.
There is an observation deck where restaurant patrons can enjoy the nightly fireworks.
Part of the dining experience is the onstage kitchen where you can watch the talented staff prepare the meals. A new wood-burning oven has been added in the redesign. The creative menu is based on the freshest seasonal ingredients and changes frequently.
California Wines are featured and 20 sommeliers are on hand to help with your selections. There's a lounge and full service bar available.
Menu is subject to change.
BBQ Pork and Apple Flatbread
- Coffee-brined Pork Shoulder, Apple Butter, Queso
Fresco, Coffee-BBQ Sauce
House-made Charcuterie - Butcher’s Variety of House-made Charcuterie with Seasonal Accompaniments - $18.00
Oven-dried Tomato Flatbread
- Beefsteak Tomatoes, Mozzarella di Bufala, Aged Balsamic - $14.00
Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli - Tomato-Fennel Broth, crispy Mushrooms, Tiny Basil, Benziger Estate Olive Oil - $15.00
Three-Meat Signature Meatballs
- Picholene Olives, Herbed Orzo, Chimichurri, Lavender Mint - $16.00
Warm Octopus Salad - Flageolet Beans, Chorizo, Artichokes, Sylvetta Arugula, Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette - $18.00
Wood-roasted Mussels - House Bacon, Smokey Tomato Broth, Hearth-baked Brick Bread - $17.00
- Roasted Garlic Dressing, Boquerones, Sun-dried
Tomatoes, Brioche Croutons
Crispy Rock Shrimp Salad - Spicy Baby Greens, Subarashii Pear, Red Onions, Soy Reduction, Wasabi Cream - $18.00
Farmer's Salad - Season's Peak Vegetables, Lake Meadow Poached Egg, Palmetto Honey Vinaigrette - $17.00
Stone Fruit and Kale Salad - Masumoto Peaches, Cherries, Marcona Almonds, Goat Cheese, Cherry Vinaigrette - $15.00
Sweet Corn and Halibut Soup - Sweet Corn, Masa, Spiced Alaskan Halibut, and Ancho Oil - $12.00
- Parsnip Silk, Roasted Heirloom Beets, Arugula, Macadamia Vinaigrette, Beet Syrup - $44.00
Bell & Evans Chicken - Lollipop Kale, Local Wax Beans, Mushrooms, Celeriac Purée, Cabernet-Chicken Demi-glace - $37.00
Bison Tenderloin - Herb and Olive Oil Potatoes, Candied Rhubarb, Vidalia Onions, Madeira Fig Demi-glace - $50.00
California Combination Roll
- Jumbo Lump Crab, Avocado, Cucumber, Shrimp Tempura - $24.00
Columbia River King Salmon - Local Sweet Corn, Snap Peas, Planet Carrots, Spring Onions, Arugula Pesto - $44.00
- Spicy and Tataki Tuna, Shrimp Tempura, Bell Pepper, Avocado, Chili-Soy Glaze - $25.00
Jumbo Scallops - English Pea Purée, Crispy Bacon, Asparagus, Alba Mushrooms, Pinot Noir Syrup - $43.00
Lamb Porterhouse - Lemon-roasted Artichokes, Fregola, Marcona Almonds, Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette - $49.00
Medusa Roll - Florida Coast Soft-Shell Crab, Asparagus, Wasabi Cream, Yuzu Sauce - $27.00
Oak-fired Filet of Beef - Zellwood Sweet Corn Risotto, Tomato Butter, Grilled Corn Relish, Popcorn Shoots - $49.00
Pork Belly Nigri
- House-cured Pork, Bacon and Yuzu Rice, Spicy Teriyaki - $22.00
Pork Two Ways - Grilled Tenderloin, Goat Cheese Polenta, Mushrooms, Lacquered Belly, Applesauce - $39.00
Potato and Whole-Grain Rösti Cakes - Roasted Baby Salsify, Fiddlehead Ferns, English Pea Emulsion - $34.00
Spanish Seafood Pilaf - Lobster, Clams, Gulf Shrimp, Scallops, Chorizo Picante, Saffron-Rice - $47.00
Spicy Kazan Roll
- Crab, Shrimp, Scallops, Tuna, Fireball Sauce - $26.00
Tuna Four Ways
- Poke, Tartare, Maki, Nigiri - $26.00
- Yellowfin Tuna, Salmon, Hamachi, Snapper, Wasabi Oil - $24.00
Blueberry-Lemon Cheesecake (No Sugar Added)
- Local Florida Blueberries, Huckleberry Sauce, Almond
Tuile, Lemon Whipped Cream
Chef's Selection Cheese Board - Selection of Five unique Cheeses with Accompaniments - $20.00
Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Cake with Nutella Filling, Meringue Kisses, and Chantilly Cream - $13.00
Seasonal Tasting - Florida Peaches: Warm Peach Upside-down Cake with Peach Royal Icing, Peach Gelato with Marmalade, Spiked Peach Sweet Tea with Mint - $12.00
- Unique and playful Sundaes with a nostalgic twist: Frangelico Toffee, Reverse Root Beer Float, and "Banana Split" - $12.00
Vanilla Crème Brûlée - Rich Vanilla Custard, Caramelized Turbinado Sugar, and Local Plant City Strawberries - $12.00
Warm Homemade Fritters
- Banana-stuffed, Cinnamon-dusted Fritters complemented with a Trio of Dipping Sauces - $12.00
Amber O'Doul's (non-alcoholic)
- Amber O'Doul's (non-alcoholic)
Angry Orchard Apple Ginger Cider, Ohio - Featuring a unique blend of ginger and apple flavors. This smooth and refreshing cider offers a sweet, yet slightly tart taste - $7.00
Blood Orange Margarita - Jose Cuervo Tradicional, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, and Blood Orange Juice - $11.50
Bud Light - Bud Light - $5.25
Butte Creek Organic Porter, California - Brewed with premium organic malted barley and organic hops, this beer is a rich and robust dark ale with a crisp hop start and a smooth chocolate finish - $7.50
California Grill Coffee - Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur with Baileys Irish Cream, Licor 43, and Coffee - $9.25
Cigar City "Jai Alai" IPA, Florida - Tampa was once home to a bustling Jai Alai fronton but sadly all that remains of Jai Alai in the Tampa Bay area is this India Pale Ale that we brew in tribute to the merry game - $7.75
Classic Side Car - Rémy Martin VSOP and Cointreau with a splash of Sweet-and-Sour - $11.50
Coronado Orange Avenue Wit, California - This craft beer is bolstered by orange zest, coriander, and orange blossom honey. Expect a refreshing, light- bodied brew with a citrus zing and a hint of earthy spice - $8.50
Corsendonk Abbey Brown Ale, Blegium - Corsendonk Abbey Brown Ale is fermented twice, making it a lively, bubbly beer with a rich head. The flavor is yeasty, fruity, and slightly smoky, with a dry finish - $11.25
Cucumber Fizz - Chopin Vodka, Limoncello, and Cucumber Water with a splash of Sprite - $10.50
Founders All Day IPA, Michigan - An IPA naturally brewed with a complex array of malts, grain and hops. Balanced for optimal aromatic and a clean finish - $8.25
Harp Lager, Ireland - This Irish style pale lager features pleasant, aromatic hops and light malt. Its flavor has a balance of sweet, light malts with mellow, leafy, and floral hops - $8.50
Heineken - Heineken - $6.50
Innis & Gunn Original, Scotland - Made with roasted barley, Styrian malts and matured in oak to produce a smooth Scottish beer with hints of toffee, vanilla, and oak - $7.50
Left Hand Milk Stout "Nitro", Colorado - This English style of beer, also known as Sweet Stout or Cream Stout showcases a well-rounded sweetness in this dark beer - $10.00
Michelob Ultra - Michelob Ultra - $6.50
Monte "Ray" - Mount Gay Rum, Pineapple Juice, and Licor 43 with a splash of Sweet-and-Sour - $9.00
Napa Blue Martini - Charbay Vodka and Olive Juice with Blue Cheese- stuffed Olives - $10.50
Napa Smith Hopageddon, California - At 144 IBUs, Hopageddon glows with a gorgeous, fiery orange color and showcases a distinct, full white head. Unique flavors and a pleasant bitterness are created from the process of dry-hopping and linger on the palate - $9.25
Ommegang "Three Philosophers", New York - Flavors and aromas of roasted malt, molasses, brown sugar, dark fruits, brandied raisins, and chocolate. Three Philosophers has notable sweetness with low hop bitterness - $11.25
Passion Fruit Margarita - Patrón Silver Tequila and Cointreau Noir with Passion Fruit Purée - $10.50
Sake Martini - Karen "Coy" Sake, Licor 43, and Cruzan Mango Rum with a splash of Orange and Pineapple Juices - $10.50
Shipyard “Summer Ale”, Maine - A traditional American Wheat beer that is less assertive than its Bavarian counterparts. Golden color, mellow malted wheat flavor and less hoppy characteristics - $7.00
Twisted Mai Tai - Mount Gay Rum, Crème de Noyaux, Orange Juice, and Pineapple Juice with a splash of Lime - $9.25
Baby Iceberg Wedge Salad - with curled Carrots, Baby Tomatoes, and Fat-free
Grilled Seasonal Vegetable Lettuce Wraps - with Hummus Dip - $5.00
Chicken Breast - Citrus-glazed Grilled Chicken Breast with Baby
Steamed Carrots, crushed Sweet Potatoes, and
Seasonal Fruit Kabobs with Freshly Made Yogurt Dip.
Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water - $15.00
Grilled Beef Tenderloin - Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Baby Carrots, crushed Sweet Potatoes and Ketchup Sauce, and Seasonal Fruit Kabobs with Freshly Made Yogurt Dip. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water - $18.00
Hand-formed Provolone Cheese Pizza - served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani Water, or Small Minute Maid Apple Juice - $9.00
Pasta - Whole-Grain Macaroni Pasta with Oven-fired Tomato Sauce served with Seasonal Fruit Kabobs with Freshly Made Yogurt Dip. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water - $14.00
California Grill Signature Puffed Rice Sushi - California Grill Signature Puffed Rice Sushi
Cookies and Cream - Fresh-baked Petite Chocolate Chip Cookies with Vanilla and Chocolate Pop Rocks Ice Cream - $6.00
Seasonal Fruit Kabobs - with Freshly Made Yogurt Dip - $5.00
- A new flag waving act has opening in the Italy Pavilion - Sbandieratori Di Sansepolcro performs 12-minute shows several times daily.
- Walt Disney World's Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid plans month-long rehab - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 2/2/2015 - 3/6/2015.
- Island Supply store in Magic Kingdom's Adventureland closing - The shop will be closing 10/22/14 and will be replaced later this year.
- LeVar Burton and Edward James Olmos added to Candlelight Processional narrators - The Candlelight Processional takes place at Epcot from 11/28-12/30/14.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/28/14 - Tickets are also sold out on the 30th and 31st.
- 4 Things I Loved About Being a Disney Cast Member - It's not just one of those jobs that you work at because it's close to your neighborhood. In general it takes a lot of desire and that certain something to become a great cast member.
- Blog - A Video Tribute to Maelstrom
- Wreck-It Ralph's last day at Hollywood Studios will be October 24 - Ralph and Vanellope will be replaced with Hiro and Baymax from Big Hero 6.
- Top 5 tips to make your trip through the airport go smoother - You read those stories all the time about people complaining about their travel experiences. I would like to share some tips to help make your next trip to Walt Disney World a pleasant experience.
- Reservations for Trattoria al Forno open October 21st - Reservations for Trattoria al Forno, the new restaurant coming to Disney's BoardWalk at Walt Disney World, open October 21st.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/16/14 - Tickets for most other dates are still available.
- PhotoPass offers complimentary "Once Upon a Time" magical shot - For a limited time, you can get your photo taken in front of a "Once Upon A Time" background at Disney's Hollywood Studios, then when you visit MyDisneyPhotoPass.com to claim your photo, you'll find that Elsa and The Evil Queen have been magically added to your photo.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Maelstrom Unload - Maelstrom Boat Exit - Maelstrom Unload - Maelstrom Boat Exit September 15, 2014 - Afternoon
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Maelstrom Unload - Maelstrom Fishing Village - Maelstrom Unload - Maelstrom Fishing Village September 15, 2014 - Afternoon
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Maelstrom Unload - Maelstrom Final Scene - Maelstrom Unload - Maelstrom Final Scene September 15, 2014 - Afternoon
- runDisney announces race dates for 2015/2016 - Notably missing from the list is the Tower of Terror 10 Miler. This could be due to possible upcoming construction at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Book Review: Walt Disney: Drawn from Imagination
- New bus route being tested for Magic Kingdom resorts - The bus will run between the Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian Resort, the Polynesian and Typhoon Lagoon. This will fix the problem of all Typhoon Lagoon guests having to transfer at Epcot after 2:00pm.
- One-day Memory Maker add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - For $39, you will receive all your Disney PhotoPass photos taken on the day of the event, including character meet and greets, dining and attraction photos from your time in the parks before the Party.
- Blog - Spooky Halloween Merchandise in Walt Disney World
- VIDEO: Maelstrom POV & Queue Tribute - Take a walk through the queue and ride through Maelstrom at the Norway Pavilion in Epcot. Maelstrom closed on October 5th to become a Frozen attraction.
- Cruising With Special Dietary Needs Onboard the Disney Cruise Line - Living with a dietary restriction can feel like prison. Challenged families often find themselves excluded from activities when food is involved. When they are included, the difficulty to accommodate the condition may not seem worth the effort. I know. I’ve walked in these shoes...
- Hess gas station near Boardwalk to be closed for 2 weeks - Many Disney resort guests stop here to get food and beverages for their hotel rooms.
- Get 4th night free or save 30% at Aulani, plus get free breakfast - Stay 4 nights and get the 4th free, plus complimentary breakfast. Stay longer and get 30% off stays of 5 nights or longer, plus complimentary breakfast. Offer is valid for stays most nights 1/4/15 - 3/23/15.
- Animal Kingdom's Affection Section closed through 11/10/14 - This is located in Rafiki's Planet Watch.
- Save up to 30% with a Room Only offer at select Walt Disney World resorts - Guests can take advantage of a room-only offer at select Disney resorts 1/5/15 - 3/28/15.
- Play, Stay & Dine offer released for General Public - save up to $800! - Book a discounted package with tickets, dining and hotel accommodations for stays most nights from 12/14/14-12/20/14 and 1/5/15 - 3/7/15.
- Photos of Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend medals - The Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend will be held January 7-11, 2015.
- Blog - Theme Parks Increase Intellectual Property Lineup
- Top 4 Best Live Action Stage Shows At Walt Disney World According to You - This top 4 list is comprised of the attractions you at home have chosen as the best live action stage shows at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - A Walking Tour of Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/9/14 - Other sold out dates are October 30 and 31.
- Haunted Mansion gift shop, Memento Mori, now open - The decor is inspired by Madame Leota and the shop carries items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Disney Visa Stay, Play & Dine offer - Visa cardholders can book a discounted package with tickets, dining and hotel accommodations for stays most nights from 12/14/14-12/20/14 and 1/5/15 - 3/7/15.
- Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% on a room only reservation - Disney Visa cardholders can take advantage of a room-only offer at select Disney resorts 1/5/15 - 3/28/15.
- 3 Aspects of a Disney Vacation That Your Child Can Control - How can you make your child feel like they have some control of the day-to-day plans? We’re going to take a look at 3 ways to help your child “take charge” of your vacation once you’ve hit the parks.
- Name for new Haunted Mansion gift shop is "Memento Mori" - The shop is in soft opening and is expected to open fully next week.
- Another date sold out for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - Tickets are now sold out on October 30 and 31.
- A Frozen Holiday Wish show to replace Cinderella's Holiday Wish at Magic Kingdom - Anna and Elsa can be seen in the show in front of the castle. Queen Elsa's ice powers will transform Cinderella Castle into an ice palace.
- Jonathan Groff and Joe Morton will narrate Epcot Candlelight Processional this year - Jonathan Groff was the voice of Kristoff in "Frozen"; Joe Morton is on the TV show "Scandal."
- Flying Fish Cafe to offer breakfast this fall - This is intended to fill the gap between Kouzzina's closing and the opening of the new Italian restaurant, Trattoria al Forno, in December.
- Disney Facts and Insider Stories - Disney Facts and Insider Stories from a thread on DISboards.com titled "Your best Disney fact or insider story..."
- Frozen Holiday Premium Package announced for Osborne Lights - Get reserved viewing for the For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration; reserved viewing location for the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights with specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, Frozen-themed desserts, holiday lithograph and Frozen pin.
- Blog - Navigating Walt Disney World on Wheels
- October Merchandise Events and Signings at Walt Disney World - List of artist signings and appearances around the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Kids in Control - 3 ways to let the kids take charge of planning your Disney vacation - We’ve been to Walt Disney World many times as a family, so sometimes it’s neat to put those itineraries aside, switch things up and put the kids in control of our plans!
- Blog - How did you become a Disney fan?
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora closes at the Boardwalk today - A new restaurant concept will open in its place this fall.
- VIDEO: Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2014 Overview - Join the DIS Unplugged team as they stroll around World Showcase enjoying food from the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
- Dates for Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios - Approximately every 10 minutes, the lights "dance" to holiday music, while "Florida snow" falls in the background, making this the perfect Christmas setting.
- Canadian Lumberjack Show to replace Off Kilter at Epcot - They will perform year round and will begin the week of October 5.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Hollywood Boulevard - Crossroads of the World - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Hollywood Boulevard - Crossroads of the World
- Mistakes People Make on their Disney World Vacation - Knowing that DISboards.com is loaded with tons of Disney information, I've decided to start condensing popular threads by quoting the informative posts into a single page.
- Top 4 Best Continuously Loading Rides At Walt Disney World According to You - Those of you who watch The DIS Unplugged know all about the "Best Of" bracket shows. In this particular show, the DIS Unplugged team comes up with their own tournament style bracket to decide the best continuously loading rides at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - A Walking Tour of Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Monorail schedule to be adjusted again after September 27 - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- How to make the most of your Walt Disney World vacation - Now that your trip is booked, it's time to start the day-to-day planning so you can make the most out of your time at Walt Disney World!
- Cirque du Soleil dining package available - Purchase a ticket to the 6:00 performance of La Nouba and take advantage of this special package, which includes an entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage. The dinner package option is available at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe, Planet Hollywood and Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
- Rehab planned for Splash Mountain - The ride will be closed 1/4/2015 - 1/30/2015.
- "Disney's Behind the Magic of Our Steam Trains" tour will be closed this fall - This Magic Kingdom tour will be closed 9/29-11/7/14.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sweet Spells - Sunset Boulevard - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sweet Spells - Sunset Boulevard
- A Guide to Drinking Around Epcot's World Showcase at Walt Disney World - One of the most popular things to do at Epcot’s World Showcase, you know aside from all that pesky learning and culture, is what’s called Drinking Around The World.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Sonny Eclipse - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Sonny Eclipse
- Festival of the Lion King celebrates 1 millionth guest in new theater - 1 million guests have attended the show since it opened in its new theater in June.
- Blog - Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival FAQ
- Prices for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces - This year's Festival runs from September 19 - November 10, 2014.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train onboard videos and photos available with Memory Maker - After riding the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a video and photos of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. These photos/video are only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Planet Hollywood's outside merchandise location has closed - This is due to construction. Merchandise is still available inside the restaurant or at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Handbag Round Up: Dooney & Bourke, Vera Bradley, & LeSportsac
- Top 4 Best Thrill Rides At Walt Disney World According to You - The list below is the “final four” of a series of polls tournament bracket style from the DIS Unplugged Facebook page.
- VIDEO: Drinks Around The World Epcot - Corey, Shaun and Craig finish the Drinks Around The World series with the ultimate challenge – drinking around Epcot’s World Showcase!
- Blog - Looking for something to do before your cruise? Visit the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral
- Chase Lounge will return to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - This lounge offers Chase cardholders a place to relax, enjoy complimentary beverages and charging stations for their electronics.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon registration re-opened - Runners can now have the chance to sign up for the 1/2 Marathon, the full Marathon and/or the Goofy Challenge as part of the Goofy Giveback.
- A Simple Guide to Planning Your First Walt Disney World Vacation - Planning a trip to Walt Disney World and don't know where to start? I've simplified the process by suggesting some decisions that need to be made before others.
- Blog - What to Expect at Disney's D23 Destination D Event this November
- New version of My Disney Experience app is available - Users can now check meet and greet wait times and view updated park maps. The method for linking park tickets and passes has also been improved.
- Blog - Apple Pay is coming to the Walt Disney World Resort - What does it mean for the average Disney guest?
- Blog - Disney Opposes "Inflammatory" Amended Complaint in DAS Lawsuit
- Disney Cast Members - What is the one "tip" you can give us? - Don't have time to read a 89-page thread on the DISboards? We've summed up the highlights for you so you can find out cast members' best tips for guests!
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on Blu-ray
- L'Artisan des Glaces in France Pavilion introduces Pumpkin Spice ice cream - Pumpkin spice ice cream and pumpkin spice macaron ice cream sandwiches are now available for the fall season.
- Food & Wine Festival's Late Nights LIVE! now only available on Thursdays - The new event at Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival was originally scheduled to be held every Tuesday and Thursday during the Festival, but will now just take place on Thursdays.
- Last day for Maelstrom will be October 5 - The new Frozen attraction is expected to open in early 2016.
- Ticket discounts available for Cirque du Soleil La Nouba - Discounted tickets must be purchased by 9/22/14.
- Blog - A Walking Tour of Disney's Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World - Construction Update
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Crescent Lake Bridge - Crescent Lake - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Crescent Lake Bridge - Crescent Lake
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Photos at Walt Disney World - It’s a given fact that when you go on a Disney vacation you are going to take a ton of photos throughout your trip. Use these tips to make those photos the best they can be.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Fantasyland - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Fantasyland - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- 4 Ways to Make Magic for Other Guests at Walt Disney World - While visiting a Disney theme park, the Cast Members on the clock are tasked with doing their best to ‘make magic’ for as many Guests as possible. But, if you’re anything like my family, seeing others enjoy their time at a Disney park is sometimes just as satisfying as enjoying the parks yourselves.
- Crane now in place behind Cinderella Castle - The crane is now in place behind Cinderella Castle to install the Castle Dream Lights for the holiday season. The anticipated date for the crane removal is September 21.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Splash Mountain Bridge - Splash Mountain - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Splash Mountain Bridge - Splash Mountain
- Top 5 Hidden Gems at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney’s Animal Kingdom is crawling with hidden details and overlooked attractions that most people would just walk right past. But there is so much more if you are willing to take a few moments to stop and really look at your surroundings.
- Ride the Comix! closes at DisneyQuest - This attraction is now closed and will allow for an expansion of the FoodQuest seating area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Japan Gallery - Spirited Beasts - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Japan Gallery - Spirited Beasts
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Club Cool - Fountain of Nations - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Club Cool - Fountain of Nations
- Disney Legend Tony Baxter added to D23 Destination D lineup - Baxter will present a panel featuring an in-depth tour of an expansion for Disneyland that never materialized.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Epcot Entrance - Leave A Legacy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Epcot Entrance - Leave A Legacy
- Blog - Frustrated At Walt Disney World? "LET IT GO"
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Walt Disney World's Fort Wilderness Resort celebrates its 40th anniversary - The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue marks its 40th anniversary after more than 37,000 dinner show performances at Disney's Fort Wilderness campground.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Capt. Cook's - Capt. Cook's Seating Area - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Capt. Cook's - Capt. Cook's Seating Area
- Night of Joy completely sold out at Magic Kingdom - This hard-ticket event features contemporary Christian artists in concert for two nights. This year's event is completely sold out.
- Harmony Barber Shop will close for a month for refurb - The Magic Kingdom shop will be closed from 2/2/15 - 3/30/15.
- Frozen Sing-Along added to FastPass+ choices at Hollywood Studios - This is a Tier 2 FastPass+ choice.
- Time change for internal boat service at Downtown Disney - The red route previously closed at 11:30pm. It will now run until 2:00am.
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Magic Kingdom. This hard-ticket party allows guests to dress up in costumes, trick-or-treat throughout the park, and meet some characters in their costumes.
- Neil Patrick Harris, Isabella Rossellini and Blair Underwood added as Candlelight Processional narrators - There are still a few narrators left to be announced.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Blog - Back to School Disney Style: Great Merchandise Finds in the Parks
- Pricing structure changed for Valet Parking at Downtown Disney - Pricing is based on length of stay - time starts when you reach the valet podium and stops when you return to the podium to pick up your car.
- Blog - Top 5 Must Do's at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Pangani Research Center closes for refurb - Pangani Research Center- Aviary and Hippo viewing area will be closed 9/2 - 11/14/2014.
- Blog - Villains Soiree - Wickedly Disappointing
- Blog - Dole Whips are back at the Polynesian Village Resort at the new and disappointing Pineapple Lanai
- Shortened monorail operating hours now in place - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Third quarter injury report for Central Florida theme parks
- Disney's MyMagic+ program given design award
- Warwick Davis cast in upcoming Star Wars film
- Disney's Flamingo Crossings developer plans seven hotels
- Universal theme park to be built in Beijing China
- James Earl Jones to have cameo in ABC broadcast of Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- TripAdvisor honors Victoria & Albert's
- SeaWorld's Seals take over Polar Bear Habitat
- Toy Story Christmas television special airing December 2
- Walt Disney Co. plans $1.25 billion bailout for Disneyland Paris