|Location:||Contemporary / Top Floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss California Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of California Grill|
|Menu:||California Grill Menu|
Part of the dining experience is the stage kitchen where you can watch the talented staff prepare the meals. The menu is based on the freshest seasonal ingedients and changes frequently.
California Wines are featured. There's a lounge and full service bar.
Menu is subject to change.
Brick oven Fired Flatbread
- BBQ Spiced Chicken, House made Spice blend, corn salsa, pickled peppers, Queso Fresco
Brick oven Fired Flatbread - Heirloom Tomato BLT, Marinated tomatoes, applewood smoked bacon, Chiffonade Romaine, Lemon Mayonnaise - $13.00
Brick oven Fired Flatbreads - Triple cheese. Pecorino, Asiago, and Provolone with sun dried tomato and Arugula pesto - $12.00
Brick oven Fired Flatbreads - Bacon Cheeseburger, Wagyu Beef, Tillamook Cheddar, house made dill pickles, Heirloom Ketchup - $13.00
Dungeness Crab Stack - Avocado, cucumber, tomato ginger vinaigrette - $19.00
Handmade Potato Gnocchi - Wild Mushrooms, Edamame, smoked pork, organic soft poached egg. - $16.00
House smoked Bershire Pork Belly - Coriander Grits, Heirloom Apple, Natural Jus Lacquer - $16.00
Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli - With sun dried tomatoes, pesto, shiitake mushrooms and basil - $14.00
Steamed Mussels - Blue Moon Belgium Ale, Buttercup squash, chorizo, grilled sourdough - $16.00
Crispy Rock Shrimp Salad
- With florida citrus, red onions, soy reduction, and wasabi cream
Hearts of Romaine Salad - Made with roasted garlic dressing, marinated anchovies, olives, aged parmesan, and croutons. - $11.00
Heirloom Sweet potato Soup - Smoked bacon, red pears, minus 8 verjus - $11.00
Heirloom Apple salad - Fourme d' Ambert, spiced pecans and apple vinaigrette - $14.00
- Made with jumbo lumb crab, avocado and cucumber.
Day Boat Scallops - Butternut Squash risotto, root spinach, pumpkin seed vinaigrette - $40.00
Florida Snapper - Sea Beans, rock shrimp and sweet potato hash, coconut Beurre Blanc - $36.00
Grilled Pork Tenderloin - Served with goat cheese polenta, button mushrooms, and Zinfandel glaze. - $37.00
Oak-fired Filet of Beef - Dauphinoise Potatoes with smoked bacon, ginger scented carrots, and teriyaki Barbecue - $48.00
Roasted Carrot Ravioli - Carrot silk, Fava Beans, Chanterelles, Pinot Noir Syrup, Lemon Dill Foam. - $31.00
Roasted Organic Chicken - Spiced bean cake, glazed onions, petite carrots, local honeydew emulsion - $34.00
Sashimi - Yellowfin tuna, salmon, and Hamachi. - $21.00
Spicy Kazan Roll - Crab, shrimp, bay scallops, tuna, and fireball sauce. - $24.00
Winter Root Vegetable Pot Pie - Kohlrabi, salsify, crosnes, fennel and celeriac cream - $31.00
Yellowfin Tuna Three Ways - Poki, Tartare, and Tataki. - $23.00
Yoshie's Deluxe Sushi Platter - Maki and Nigiri. - $28.00
Double apple torte
- Warm Heirloom apple torte. salted caramel and apple ice cream
Baked Pecan Tart
- Warm Pecan tart topped with maple pecan ice cream
Bananas and Caramel - Crispy baked Phyllo squares layered with banana, caramel, mascarpone mousse and caramelizd banana - $12.00
Coconut mango panna cotta - No sugar added coconut infused panna cotta with mango gelee - $12.00
Espresso Cheesecake - Served with white coffee ice cream, salted caramel and hazelnut crunch - $12.00
Tanzanian Chocolate creme brulee - With citrus financier and chocolate hazelnut bark - $12.00
Valrhona Chocolate Cake - Warm Chocolate cake with molten center, cappuccino caramel crunch ice cream, whipped cream, coffee caramel sauce - $13.00
Selection of Alternative Reds
- Choose from 11 different alternative reds, served by the glass or by the bottle. Prices vary.
Selection of Alternative White Wines - Choose from 6 different alternative white wines. Served by the bottle or by the glass. Prices vary.
Selection of Cabernet Sauvignon and Blends - Choose from 12 different Cabernet Sauvignon and blends. Served by the bottle or by the glass. Prices vary.
Selection of Chardonnay - Choose from 16 different chardonnays, served by the bottle or by the glass. Prices vary.
Selection of Cordials, Single Malts, Brandies, and Cognacs - A 2 ounce pour. Choose from our 22 different selections.
Selection of Merlot - Choose from 4 different Merlots, served by the bottle or by the glass. Prices vary.
Selection of Pinot Noir - Choose from 6 different Pinot Noirs, served by the bottle or by the glass. Prices vary.
Selection of Port, Madeira and Dessert Wine - 3-oz pour of one of our 19 different selections. .
Selection of Riesling - Choose from 3 different types of Riesling. Served by the bottle or by the glass. Prices vary.
Selection of Sauvignon Blanc - Choose from 4 different Sauvignon Blancs served by the bottle or by the glass. Prices vary.
Selection of Sparkling Wine - Choose from 7 different sparkling wines served by the bottle only.
Selection of Zinfandels - Choose from 4 different zinfandels, served by the glass or by the bottle. Prices vary.
Grilled Chicken Breast - with roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables - $10.00
Homemade Macaroni & Cheese - Macaroni and cheese. Includes choice of juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. Soft drinks available upon request. - $8.00
Homemade Whole-wheat Pizza - Made with provolone cheese. Includes choice of juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. Soft drinks available upon request. - $9.00
Oak fired Steak - With roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables - $13.00
Roasted Salmon - With Basmatic rice and seasonal vegetables - $12.00
Chocolate pudding - with whipped cream - $5.00
Crisped Rice Sushi Plate - . - $6.00
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - With chocolate fudge sauce - $5.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Walt Disney World uses online job fair to hire employees
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
- Several Disney Junior and Disney XD shows to be available on Netflix
- Universal Orlando officially announces Harry Potter expansion
- Universal plans stilt walking demonstration at Orange County History Center