|Location:||Contemporary / Top Floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss California Grill|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of California Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of California Grill|
|Menu:||California Grill Menu|
Known for its stellar wine list, the restaurant now boasts about 250 wine selections, 80 by the glass, an expanded sake list, eight kinds of craft beers and ciders and signature cocktails created by staff mixologists. A new wine display can be seen from the first moment guests get off the elevator, housing 1,600 bottles in a climate-controlled showcase.
There is an observation deck where restaurant patrons can enjoy the nightly fireworks.
Part of the dining experience is the onstage kitchen where you can watch the talented staff prepare the meals. A new wood-burning oven has been added in the redesign. The creative menu is based on the freshest seasonal ingredients and changes frequently.
California Wines are featured and 20 sommeliers are on hand to help with your selections. There's a lounge and full service bar available.
Menu is subject to change.
Baked Local Prawns
- Charred Lemon, Blistered Baby Tomato and Cippolini Onion Relish, Watercress
Duck in all its Glory
- House-made Sausage, Rillettes, Prosciutto, Duck Liver Pâté, Cranberry Compote - $17.00
Oven-dried Tomato Flatbread
- Beefsteak Tomatoes, Mozzarella di Bufala, Aged Balsamic - $13.00
Pork Pâte Flatbread - Roasted Garlic, Mascarpone Cheese, Royal Trumpet Mushroom Chips - $14.00
Roasted "Surf & Turf" - New Smyrna Clams, Saffron-infused Fennel and Chorizo Butter, Bone Marrow - $16.00
Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli - Tomato-Fennel Broth, crispy Mushrooms, Tiny Basil, Benziger Estate Olive Oil - $14.00
Three-Meat Signature Meatballs
- Picholene Olives, Herbed Orzo, Chimichurri, Lavender Mint - $15.00
- Roasted Garlic Dressing, Boquerones, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Brioche Croutons
Carrot and Cilantro Soup
- Spiced Paprika Oil, Lime-blackened Halibut, Citrus- Coriander Bloom - $12.00
Crispy Rock Shrimp Salad - Baby Greens, Asian Pear, Red Onions, Soy Reduction, Wasabi Cream - $17.00
Farmers Salad - Season's Peak Vegetables, Soft-poached Organic Egg, Honey-Sherry Vinaigrette - $16.00
Heirloom Tomatoes - Daily Variety with Grilled Bread, Baby Basil, ricotta, Blistered Shisito Vinaigrette - $17.00
24-Hour Short Rib Filet
- Caramelized Root Vegetables, Olive Oil Potato Puree, Red Wine Butter - $49.00
Bell & Evans Chicken - Teriyaki Barbecue Glaze, Truffle Macaroni & Cheese, Glazed Vegetables, Chicken Sausage - $35.00
California Combination Roll
- Jumbo Lump Crab, Avocado, Cucumber, Shrimp Tempura - $24.00
- Spicy and Tataki Tuna, Shrimp Tempura, Bell Pepper, Avocado, Chili-Soy Glaze - $29.00
Georges Bank Scallops
- Homemade Potato Gnocchi, Smoked Pork, Grilled Onions, Rapini, Parmesan Foam - $43.00
Oak-fired Filet of Beef - Heirloom Tomato Risotto, Marinted Baby Vine Tomatoes, Basil, Tomato Butter - $49.00
- Parsnip Silk, Roasted Heirloom Beets, Arugula, Macadamia Vinaigrette, Beet Syrup - $42.00
Pork Belly Nigri
- House-cured Pork, Bacon and Yuzu Rice, Spicy Teriyaki - $22.00
Pork Two Ways - Grilled Tenderloin, Goat Cheese Polenta, Mushrooms, Lacquered Belly, Applesauce - $37.00
Roasted Squash Ravioli
- Root Spinach, Salsify, Petite Herb Salad, Sage Brown Butter, 15 year Balsamic - $32.00
Spicy Kazan Roll
- Crab, Shrimp, Scallops, Tuna, Fireball Sauce - $26.00
Tuna Four Ways
- Poke, Tartare, Maki, Nigiri - $26.00
Wild Columbia River Salmon
- Zellwood Sweet Corn Pudding, crispy Salmon Cakes, spiced Saffron Broth - $42.00
- Yellowfin Tuna, Salmon, Hamachi, Snapper, Wasabi Oil - $24.00
Chef's Selection Cheese Board
- Selection of Five unique Cheeses with Accompaniments
Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Cake with Nutella Filling, Meringue Kisses, and Mint Chantilly - $13.00
Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
- Meyer Lemon-Mascarpone Cheesecake, Ctirus Cookie, and Charred Meringue Clouds - $12.00
Seasonal Tasting - Heirloom Apple - Apple Cupcake with Cream Cheese and Streusel, Warm-spiced Cider, Peanut Butter Caramel Apple, and Apple Cheddar Turnover with Compote and Caradom Glaze - $12.00
- Unique and playful Sundaes with a nostalgic twist: Caramel Corn, Coke® Float, and Strawberry and Basil - $12.00
Warm Homemade Fritters
- Banana-stuffed, Cinnamon-dusted Fritters with Toasted Caramel Marshmallows complemented with a Trio of Dipping Sauces - $12.00
Baby Iceberg Wedge Salad - with curled Carrots, Baby Tomatoes, and Fat-free Ranch Dressing - $5.00
Grilled Seasonal Vegetable Lettuce Wraps - with Hummus Dip - $5.00
Mickey Check Meals: Grilled Beef Tenderloin - Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Baby Carrots, crushed Sweet Potatoes and Ketchup Sauce, and Seasonal Fruit Kabobs with Freshly Made Yogurt Dip. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution - $18.00
Mickey Check Meals: Grilled Chicken Breast - Citrus-glazed Grilled Chicken Breast with Baby Steamed Carrots, crushed Sweet Potatoes, and Sesaonal Fruit Kabobs with Freshly Made Yogurt Dip. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guildelines for Complete Meals without substitution - $15.00
Mickey Check Meals: Pasta - Whole-Grain Macaroni Pasta with Oven-fired Tomato Sauce served with Seasonal Fruit Kabobs with Freshly Made Yogurt Dip. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guildelines for Complete Meals without substitution - $14.00
Provolone and Fresh Tomato Pizza - served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice - $9.00
California Grill Signature Puffed Rice Sushi - . - $6.00
Cookies and Cream - Fresh-baked Petite Chocolate Chip Cookies with Vanilla and Chocolate Pop Rocks Ice Cream - $6.00
Seasonal Fruit Kabobs - with Freshly Made Yogurt Dip - $5.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Full list of celebrities attending Star Wars Weekends 2014 - New on the list this year are Mark Hamill and John Ratzenberger.
- Race dates for Disney's Marathon Weekend and Princess Half Marathon - List of all the individual race dates for both weekends.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Blog - Review: Epcot After Hours Wind Down
- Registration opens for the 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon - Registration spots for the races fill up quickly. If you know for sure you want to participate in one of the events, we recommend you register as soon as possible.
- Happy 16th anniversary to Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney's Animal Kingdom opened on April 22, 1998 - Earth Day.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Anna and Elsa meet and greet moves to Magic Kingdom today - These popular princesses will no longer be seen in Epcot's Norway pavilion.
- Planning to be at Disney World on Easter? - List of church services, dinners and special activities taking place at Walt Disney World on Easter.
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Today Show to film at Universal Orlando on Friday
- James Cameron pleased with Disney's Avatar Land design
- Disney one of the world's most disappointing destinations?
- Universal Orlando painters sent to hospital
- Kickstarter campaign hopes to raise money for "Dark Side of Disney" film
- Disney plans four Star Wars children's books
- SeaWorld Orlando offers summer camps for kids
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
- SeaWorld to host Viva la Musica Festival