Whispering Canyon Cafe
Whispering Canyon Cafe Information
Whispering Canyon Cafe Reviews
(Avg Rating: 7.0)
Rustle up your appetite and bring your sense of humor. This rowdy and fun restaurant features "All You Can Eat Skillets." The Western clad waitstaff is part of the good-natured fun. Napkin twirling and hobby horse races are some of what you can expect. Be sure to ask for ketchup.
Bottomless milkshakes are available as well as a la carte selections if you don't want the skillets. Dessert is additional. Full Bar selection.
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Fresh Fruit Plate
- Fresh seasonal fruit.
Pecan sticky Bun
- Poached eggs on a english muffin with beef
brisket and Hollandaise sauce served with
red bliss potatoes and sauteed onions.
- With bacon or sausage. add chocolate chips
All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Breakfast Platter
- Scrambled eggs, western home fries, bacon and
sausage, buttermilkbiscuits, sausage gravy and waffles.
- Belgian waffle dusted with powdered sugar and topped with fruit.
Chicken Apple-Raisin Sausage Hash
- with Onions, Peppers, Potatoes, and Two
Egg White Omelet
- With Spinach, goat cheese and chipolte pico served with fresh fruit and a biscuit
Eggs Any Style
- with western home fries and your choice of bacon or
sausage and a biscuit
House-made Banana Bread French Toast
- served with your choice of Bacon or
Slow-smoked Barbecue Pulled Pork and Over Easy Egg Sandwich
- on a Brioche Roll topped with Pepper Jam,
served with Breakfast Potatoes
Steel cut Oatmeal
- With fresh fruit, whole wheat bagel and nutella
- Three egg omelette with ham, bell peppers, and onion served with Red Bliss potatoes with sauteed onions.
- Served with cream cheese.
Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- Biscuits and sausage gravy.
- Grits with cheese
- Cereal with milk.
Sausage Links or Bacon
- Sausage links or bacon.
- White, wheat, or rye
- Vodka and Bloody Mary mix.
- Freshly brewed coffee,selection of hot teas
- Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Root Beer, Lemonade, or Iced Tea $2.19 and Bottled Water $4.50
- Orange, cranberry, grapefruit, apple, tomato, or V-8 Juice.
- Champagne and orange juice.
- All-You-Care-to-Drink strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla.
- Made with low-fat yogurt and your choice of Strawberry-orange or our Flavor-of-the-Day.
- Espresso $3.69, Double Espresso $4.69, Cappuccino $4.19, Latte $4.19, Cafe Mocha $4.69. Choose vanilla, hazelnut, or Irish cream flavoring for your coffee $.50
Fresh Fried Navajo Bread
- With citrus-honey and tomato jam
Gold Rush Western chips (serves two)
- with Chili, cheese dip, and fresh salsa
Slow smoked Pork spring rolls
- with sweet Chili Dipping Sauces
Organic Mixed Greens Salad
- Mixed greens with Washington State Apples, Candied
Pecans, Rogue Blue Cheese, and Apple Cider
Ranger John's Chicken and Corn Tortilla Soup
- with sour cream
Fried Fish and Country Chips
- with a spicy Tartar Sauce and Sweet Potato
Grilled herb marinated Chicken Sandwich
- On corn dusted roll, roasted peppers and chipotle
spread with vegetable pasta salad or fresh potato chips
Mountain Mama's Western Salad
- with creamy Chipotle Dressing and Grilled Marinated
Slow-smoked Pork Ribs
- served with Western Slaw and Cowboy-style
Slow-smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich
- on a Brioche Roll with Cowboy-style Baked Beans,
Barbecue Sauce, and Western Slaw served with your
choice of House-made Idaho Potato Chips, French
Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, or Cucumber Salad
Tuna Melt on Sourdough Bread
- with Vine-ripened Tomatoes, extra Sharp
Cheddar, Arugula, and Herb-Olive Oil
- fresh Granny Smith Apples, Sugar Cookie Crust,
Streusel Topping, and Caramel Drizzle
Flash Fried Navajo Bread
- With sweet and sour tomato jam.
Slow smoked pulled Pork spring rolls
- with Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
Smoked Chicken Quesadilla
- with Arugula, Frisée, Tomato, Goat Cheese,
Mozzarella, and a side of Pepper Jam
Western Chips and Dip
- Homemade corn tortilla chips with a bowl of freshly made salsa and queso dip.
Mixed Greens Salad
- Mixed greens tossed in apple vinaigrette
with tomatoes, cucumbers and onions.
Yukon Potato Leek Soup
- With candied bacon
Build-Your-Own All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Family Platter
- Choice of Three: Kansas City-style Smoked Pork Ribs, Herb-baked Chicken, Hand-carved Oak-roasted Beef Strip Loin, Citrus-crusted Market Fish, Western-style Sausage Sides fro Sharing: Seasonal Farm Fresh Vegetables, Herb-crushed Yukon Gold Potatoes, Cowboy-style Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob
Apple caramel Pie
- Fresh granny Smith apples, sugar cookie crust, streusel topping and caramel drizzle
- Crumb-topped deep-dish apple pie made with vanilla ice cream.
Deep Dish Bourbon Pecan Pie
- With chocolate sauce
- Vanilla Ice Cream
Kahlua flavored Chocolae cake
- With chocolate mousse filling and fudge icing
Kahlua-flavored Chocolate Cake
- Served with chocolate mousse filling and fudge icing.
No sugar added seasonal berry dome
- with chocolate ice cream
- New York style cheesecake on a graham cracker crust topped with chocolate ganache and marshmallows
- NY style cheesecake on a graham cracker crust topped with chocolate ganache and marshmallows.
Whispering Canyon Cafe
All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Sampler Skillet - Sampler skillet served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk,
Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple
Juice - $8.49
One Egg Any Style - served with Bacon or Sausage, Breakfast Potatoes, and
a Biscuit. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani®
Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
Pancakes or Mickey Waffles - served with Whipped Butter and Bacon or Sausage.
Choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or
Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice - $6.99
Grilled Fish of the Day - Served with whole-grain pilaf, veggies, and yogurt parfait. Includes choice of 1% milk, bottled water or juice. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $8.99
Kids' Picks: Choice of 1 Appetizer, 1 Entree, and 1 Dessert - Appetizers: Watermelon or Garden Salad. Entrees: Canyon Skillet (add $2.00), Mac & Cheese, or Hamburger. Desserts: Cinnamon apples, Chocolate chip cookies, or Worms in Dirt. Includes choice of 1% milk, bottled water or juice. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $8.99