|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|Reviews||Reviews of Kimonos|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 01/14)Appetizers/Starter
Filled Eggplant - Eggplant filled with crab and chicken. - $9.00
Gyoza - Gyoza - $8.75
Kobe Beef - Kobe beef served with glazed duck satay - $14.95
Niku Udon - Noodle pot with pork. - $12.00
Robatayaki - Grilled squid. - $11.00
Tempura Platter - Tempura Platter - $13.25
Tuna Salsa - Tuna salsa with wonton chips. - $9.75
- conch and octopus
Miso Soup - Miso soup. - $4.25
Oriental Greens - Oriental Greens - $7.00
Seaweed Salad - Seaweed salad. - $7.95
Spicy Thai Egg Drop Soup - Spicy Thai egg drop soup. - $5.00
- Asparagus tempura, 5-6 pieces per order.
Cajun Roll - Made with spicy crawfish. - $11.95
California Roll - Made with crab, avocado, cucumber, and smelt roe - 5 to 6 pieces per order. - $5.75
Conch - 2 pieces per order. - $5.00
Crab - 2 pieces per order. - $8.50
Dancing Eel Roll - Made with crab, avocado and eel - 5 to 6 pieces per order. - $12.50
Dragon Roll - Made with giant crispy shrimp and tuna roll. - $15.95
Eel - 2 pieces per order. - $6.50
Egg - 2 pieces per order. - $4.75
Fresh Salmon - 2 pieces per order. - $5.75
Ichiban Roll - Made with assorted veggies - 5 to 6 pieces per order. Vegetarian entree. - $6.75
Kinuta Roll - Made with vegetables, tuna, and salmon. - $12.75
Mackerel - 2 pieces per order. - $5.00
Octopus - 2 pieces per order. - $5.00
Rice Paper Roll - Made with shrimp and vegetables. - $11.95
Salmon Roe - 2 pieces per order. - $5.75
Shrimp - 2 pieces per order. - $5.00
Shrimp Tempura Roll - Shrimp tempura roll. - $8.25
Smoked Salmon - 2 pieces per order. - $6.00
Spicy Rainbow Roll - Made with spicy tuna, various fish and avocado. 5-6 pieces per order. - $11.50
Spider Roll - Made with crispy soft shell crab - 5 to 6 pieces per order. - $12.00
Squid - 2 pieces per order. - $5.00
Tuna - 2 pieces per order. - $6.50
Yellowtail - 2 pieces per order. - $6.75
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
- Universal Orlando follows Disney's lead and raises ticket prices
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS