|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Character|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Garden Grove|
|Reviews||Reviews of Garden Grove|
|Menu:||Garden Grove Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 11/13)
- Two Eggs any style with your choice of Bacon, Ham, or Sausage served with Breakfast Potatoes and Toast
Apple crepes - sauteed apples, caramel sauce, glazed walnuts, yogurt - $10.00
Belgium Waffle - served with blueberries and Fresh Whipped cream - $11.00
Biscuits and gravy - 2 fried eggs, sausage gravy - $12.00
Corned Beef Hash Skillet - Two Poached Eggs on top of Sauteed Potatoes, Homemade Corned Beef Hash and Spicy Smoked Tomatillo Salsa Includes Toast and Choic of Juice and Coffee or Tea - $14.00
Egg Sandwich - 2 fried eggs, bacon, american cheese, country bread - $9.00
Lobster Omelette - lobster, tarragon, comte cheese - $16.00
Old-Fashioned Pancakes - Served Plain or with your choice of Blueberries, Bananas, or Chocolate Chips dusted with Powdered Sugar - $10.00
raisin bread frenchToast - vanilla syrup, glazed walnuts - $10.00
Three Egg Omelette - Choice of Ham, Mushrooms, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions or Cheese served with Breakfast Potatoes and Toast - $14.00
Weekday Swan Buffet - Omelettes and Eggs any style, Breakfast Meats and Potatoes, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Cold Cereal Selection, Specialty Egg Entrees, Sweet Entrees and Pastries, Starbucks Coffee and Florida's Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice included in buffet - $18.99 *
Weekend Character Buffet - Omelettes and Eggs any style, Breakfast Meats and Potatoes, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Cold Cereal Selection, Specialty Egg Entrees, Sweet Entrees and Pastries, Starbucks Coffee and Florida's Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice included in buffet Disney Characters Appearing Saturday and Sunday 8-11am - $20.99 *
Bowl of Assorted Seasonal Berries
- Assorted Seasonal Berries
Fresh Fruit Salad - Fruit Salad - $4.95
Old Fashioned Oatmeal - Oatmeal mixed with Butter, Cinnamon, Sugar and Milk - $4.25
Selection of Cold Cereals - Assorted Cereal $3.50 Served with Bananas or Strawberries $4.50 - $3.50
Yogurt - Plain or assorted Fruit choices - $3.25
Assorted Hot Beverages
- Freshly Brewed Starbucks 100% Colombian Coffee(regular or decaf), Pot of Imported Breakfast Tea, Old Fashioned Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows, Cappuccino* , Cafe Latte* , Espresso*
Assorted Juices - Apple, Cranberry, Tomato, V-8, or Prune
Fresh Squeezed Juice - Orange or Grapefruit Juice
Milk - Whole, Skim, Chocolate
Saratoga Still or Sparkling Water - Sartoga Still or Sparkling Water - $6.95
BBQ Chicken Wings
- Blue cheese dressing
Short Rib Nachos - Braised short ribs, pickled jalapenos - $12.00
- Romaine, sourdough croutons, anchovy ceasar dressing
Cobb Salad - Baby Romaine, roasted turkey, ham, egg, bacon, vinaigrette - $11.00
French Onion Soup - Swiss cheese, toasted crouton - $5.00
Soup of the day - . - $4.00
Wedge Salad - iceberg lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, blue cheese dressing - $11.00
Blackened shrimp sandwich
- rock shrimp, old bay, bibb lettuce, po boy roll
Build your own Burger - Smoked Cheddar, Applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato - $13.00
Chicken BLT - Grilled chicken breast, bacon, lettuce, tomato - $15.00
Fish and Chips - Fresh Cod, tartar sauce, malt vinegar - $15.00
Fish Tacos - Local Mahi, pico de gallo, avocado, cilantro lime remoulade - $15.00
French Dip - Shaved prime rib, provolone cheese, caramelized shallots, Au Jus, hoagie roll - $16.00
Fresh Pasta - Tagatelli, mushrooms, truffle oil, parmesan cheese - $16.00
Reuben Sandwich - Sliced Pastrami, Thousand Island Dressing, Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese, Rye Bread, Served with Steak Fries. - $15.00
Vegetable Wrap - Roasted peppers, caramelized onions, narinated squash, pesto mayo - $13.00
Macaroni and Cheese
- Smoked Gouda, White and Yellow Cheddar, Velveeta cheese, Jack Cheese
Tator Tots - Ketchup and Mustard - $3.00
Warm German potato salad - fingerling potatoes, chives, shallots, grain mustard dressing, - $4.00
Raspberry Key Lime Tart - A Key Lime Tart with a layer of Raspberry Compote and a White Chocolate Chiboust Dome on Top, served with Raspberry Sauce. - $8.00
Raspberry Vanilla Cake - Raspberry Mousse, vanilla creme interior, almond sponge cake on a sable cooke, raspberry sauce - $5.00
Triple Chocolate Cake - Milk Chocolate Mouse, White Chocolate Mousse Interior, Flourless Cake, chocolate sauce - $7.00
Fisherman's Wharf- Friday Buffet Menu
- New England Clam Chowder, Table Side salad, Peel and Eat Shrimp, Ceviche Salad, Orzo and Crab Salad, Roasted Vegetable salad, Fruit Salad, Seafood Risotto, Cioppino, Steamed Mussels and Clams, Snow Crab Legs, Seafood Paella, Daily Catch with Lemon Beurre Blanc, Chimichuri Marinated Skirt Steak with Mushroom Ragu, Roasted Chicken with Crawfish Cream Sauce, Roasted fennel, Rice Pilaf, Assorted Desserts
Mediterranean Night- Wednesday and Sunday - Italian Wedding Soup, Table Side Salad, Fruit Salad, Caprese Salad, Italian Pasta Salad, White Bean Salad, Mediterranean Salad, Pasta Your Way, Herb Roasted Poussin, Baked Ziti, Antipasto, Lamb Tagine, Garlic Gnocchi, Eggplant Moussaka, Cauliflower Mash, Fresh Ratatouille Provencal, Israeli Couscous with Pesto, Assorted Deserts - $29.99 *
Southern Barbeque-Tuesday and Saturday - Chili, Table Side Salad Root Vegetable Cole Slaw, Broccoli Salad, Tomato and Cucumber Salad, Fruit Salad, Home Style Potato Salad, Prime Rib with Au Jus, Baked Potato Bar, Daily Catch; Smoked Tomato Relish, Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Barbecued Beef Brisket, Shrimp Etouffee, Grilled Asparagus, Grilled Fresh Corn on the Cob, Mac and Cheese, Pork and Beans, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Assorted Deserts - $29.99 *
Weekday Swan Buffet - Omelettes and Eggs any style, Breakfast Meats and Potatoes, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Cold Cereal Selection, Specialty Egg Entrees, Sweet Entrees and Pastries, Starbucks Coffee and Florida's Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice included in buffet - $10.99 *
Weekend Character Buffet - Omelettes and Eggs any style, Breakfast Meats and Potatoes, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Cold Cereal Selection, Specialty Egg Entrees, Sweet Entrees and Pastries, Starbucks Coffee and Florida's Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice included in buffet Disney Characters Appearing Saturday and Sunday 8-11am - $12.99 *
Children's Selection on buffet - Chicken Nuggets, Mini Corn Dogs, Macaroni and Cheese, Daily Vegetables, Assorted Deserts - $12.99 *
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando