|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Character|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Garden Grove|
|Reviews||Reviews of Garden Grove|
|Menu:||Garden Grove Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 11/13)
- Two Eggs any style with your choice of Bacon, Ham, or Sausage served with Breakfast Potatoes and Toast
Apple crepes - sauteed apples, caramel sauce, glazed walnuts, yogurt - $10.00
Belgium Waffle - served with blueberries and Fresh Whipped cream - $11.00
Biscuits and gravy - 2 fried eggs, sausage gravy - $12.00
Corned Beef Hash Skillet - Two Poached Eggs on top of Sauteed Potatoes, Homemade Corned Beef Hash and Spicy Smoked Tomatillo Salsa Includes Toast and Choic of Juice and Coffee or Tea - $14.00
Egg Sandwich - 2 fried eggs, bacon, american cheese, country bread - $9.00
Lobster Omelette - lobster, tarragon, comte cheese - $16.00
Old-Fashioned Pancakes - Served Plain or with your choice of Blueberries, Bananas, or Chocolate Chips dusted with Powdered Sugar - $10.00
raisin bread frenchToast - vanilla syrup, glazed walnuts - $10.00
Three Egg Omelette - Choice of Ham, Mushrooms, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions or Cheese served with Breakfast Potatoes and Toast - $14.00
Weekday Swan Buffet - Omelettes and Eggs any style, Breakfast Meats and Potatoes, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Cold Cereal Selection, Specialty Egg Entrees, Sweet Entrees and Pastries, Starbucks Coffee and Florida's Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice included in buffet - $18.99 *
Weekend Character Buffet - Omelettes and Eggs any style, Breakfast Meats and Potatoes, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Cold Cereal Selection, Specialty Egg Entrees, Sweet Entrees and Pastries, Starbucks Coffee and Florida's Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice included in buffet Disney Characters Appearing Saturday and Sunday 8-11am - $20.99 *
Bowl of Assorted Seasonal Berries
- Assorted Seasonal Berries
Fresh Fruit Salad - Fruit Salad - $4.95
Old Fashioned Oatmeal - Oatmeal mixed with Butter, Cinnamon, Sugar and Milk - $4.25
Selection of Cold Cereals - Assorted Cereal $3.50 Served with Bananas or Strawberries $4.50 - $3.50
Yogurt - Plain or assorted Fruit choices - $3.25
Assorted Hot Beverages
- Freshly Brewed Starbucks 100% Colombian Coffee(regular or decaf), Pot of Imported Breakfast Tea, Old Fashioned Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows, Cappuccino* , Cafe Latte* , Espresso*
Assorted Juices - Apple, Cranberry, Tomato, V-8, or Prune
Fresh Squeezed Juice - Orange or Grapefruit Juice
Milk - Whole, Skim, Chocolate
Saratoga Still or Sparkling Water - Sartoga Still or Sparkling Water - $6.95
BBQ Chicken Wings
- Blue cheese dressing
Short Rib Nachos - Braised short ribs, pickled jalapenos - $12.00
- Romaine, sourdough croutons, anchovy ceasar dressing
Cobb Salad - Baby Romaine, roasted turkey, ham, egg, bacon, vinaigrette - $11.00
French Onion Soup - Swiss cheese, toasted crouton - $5.00
Soup of the day - . - $4.00
Wedge Salad - iceberg lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, blue cheese dressing - $11.00
Blackened shrimp sandwich
- rock shrimp, old bay, bibb lettuce, po boy roll
Build your own Burger - Smoked Cheddar, Applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato - $13.00
Chicken BLT - Grilled chicken breast, bacon, lettuce, tomato - $15.00
Fish and Chips - Fresh Cod, tartar sauce, malt vinegar - $15.00
Fish Tacos - Local Mahi, pico de gallo, avocado, cilantro lime remoulade - $15.00
French Dip - Shaved prime rib, provolone cheese, caramelized shallots, Au Jus, hoagie roll - $16.00
Fresh Pasta - Tagatelli, mushrooms, truffle oil, parmesan cheese - $16.00
Reuben Sandwich - Sliced Pastrami, Thousand Island Dressing, Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese, Rye Bread, Served with Steak Fries. - $15.00
Vegetable Wrap - Roasted peppers, caramelized onions, narinated squash, pesto mayo - $13.00
Macaroni and Cheese
- Smoked Gouda, White and Yellow Cheddar, Velveeta cheese, Jack Cheese
Tator Tots - Ketchup and Mustard - $3.00
Warm German potato salad - fingerling potatoes, chives, shallots, grain mustard dressing, - $4.00
Raspberry Key Lime Tart - A Key Lime Tart with a layer of Raspberry Compote and a White Chocolate Chiboust Dome on Top, served with Raspberry Sauce. - $8.00
Raspberry Vanilla Cake - Raspberry Mousse, vanilla creme interior, almond sponge cake on a sable cooke, raspberry sauce - $5.00
Triple Chocolate Cake - Milk Chocolate Mouse, White Chocolate Mousse Interior, Flourless Cake, chocolate sauce - $7.00
Fisherman's Wharf- Friday Buffet Menu
- New England Clam Chowder, Table Side salad, Peel and Eat Shrimp, Ceviche Salad, Orzo and Crab Salad, Roasted Vegetable salad, Fruit Salad, Seafood Risotto, Cioppino, Steamed Mussels and Clams, Snow Crab Legs, Seafood Paella, Daily Catch with Lemon Beurre Blanc, Chimichuri Marinated Skirt Steak with Mushroom Ragu, Roasted Chicken with Crawfish Cream Sauce, Roasted fennel, Rice Pilaf, Assorted Desserts
Mediterranean Night- Wednesday and Sunday - Italian Wedding Soup, Table Side Salad, Fruit Salad, Caprese Salad, Italian Pasta Salad, White Bean Salad, Mediterranean Salad, Pasta Your Way, Herb Roasted Poussin, Baked Ziti, Antipasto, Lamb Tagine, Garlic Gnocchi, Eggplant Moussaka, Cauliflower Mash, Fresh Ratatouille Provencal, Israeli Couscous with Pesto, Assorted Deserts - $29.99 *
Southern Barbeque-Tuesday and Saturday - Chili, Table Side Salad Root Vegetable Cole Slaw, Broccoli Salad, Tomato and Cucumber Salad, Fruit Salad, Home Style Potato Salad, Prime Rib with Au Jus, Baked Potato Bar, Daily Catch; Smoked Tomato Relish, Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Barbecued Beef Brisket, Shrimp Etouffee, Grilled Asparagus, Grilled Fresh Corn on the Cob, Mac and Cheese, Pork and Beans, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Assorted Deserts - $29.99 *
Weekday Swan Buffet - Omelettes and Eggs any style, Breakfast Meats and Potatoes, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Cold Cereal Selection, Specialty Egg Entrees, Sweet Entrees and Pastries, Starbucks Coffee and Florida's Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice included in buffet - $10.99 *
Weekend Character Buffet - Omelettes and Eggs any style, Breakfast Meats and Potatoes, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Cold Cereal Selection, Specialty Egg Entrees, Sweet Entrees and Pastries, Starbucks Coffee and Florida's Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice included in buffet Disney Characters Appearing Saturday and Sunday 8-11am - $12.99 *
Children's Selection on buffet - Chicken Nuggets, Mini Corn Dogs, Macaroni and Cheese, Daily Vegetables, Assorted Deserts - $12.99 *
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Blog - Preview: “Saving Mr. Banks”
- Beaches and Cream will begin accepting reservations December 18 - This small soda fountain restaurant serves burgers, sandwiches and their signature ice cream desserts.
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
- Cheap Trick and Trisha Yearwood cancel SeaWorld performances
- Joan Jett tells SeaWorld to stop using her song
- Disney produces animated "it's a small world" web series
- Heart is the third musical group to cancel SeaWorld performance
- Willie Nelson backs out of SeaWorld Orlando's Bands, Brew & BBQ event
- Disney obtains distrbution rights to future Indiana Jones films
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months