Garden Grove Information
|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Character|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Garden Grove|
|Reviews||Reviews of Garden Grove|
|Menu:||Garden Grove Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 08/14)
- Two Eggs Any Style, Toast, Choice of Bacon, Ham or
Apple Crepes - Sauteed Apples, Caramel Sauce, Glazed Walnuts, Yogurt - $13.00
Belgium Waffle - Blueberries, Whipped Cream - $12.00
Biscuits and Gravy - Two Fried Eggs, Sausage Gravy - $13.00
Corned Beef Hash - Two Eggs Poached, Russet Potatoes, Cheese Sauce - $15.00
Egg Sandwich - Smoked Ham, American Cheese, Tomato - $15.00
Lobster Omelette - Lobster, Tarragon, Comté Cheese - $16.00
Old-Fashioned Pancakes - Choice of Blueberries, Bananas, Chocolate Chips - $12.00
Parfait - Granola, Berries, Yogurt, Bran Muffin - $12.00
Plain French Toast - Plain French Toast - $5.00
Quiche - Spinach, Asparagus, Broccoli, Caramalized Onions, Swiss Cheese - $12.00
Raisin Bread French Toast - Raisin Bread French Toast, Vanilla Syrup, Glazed Walnuts - $13.00
Three-Egg Omelette - Toast, Choice of Ham, Mushrooms, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions, Cheese - $14.00
Weekday Swan Buffet - Omelettes and Eggs, Breakfast Meats, Potatoes, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Cold Cereal Selection, Specialty Egg Entrées, Sweet Entrées and Pastries, Starbucks Coffee, Florida Orange Juice *
Bowl of Assorted Seasonal Berries
- Bowl of Assorted Seasonal Berries
Plain Yogurt - Plain Yogurt - $3.25
Seasonal Fruit Salad - Seasonal Fruit Salad - $4.95
Selection of Cold Cereals - Selection of Cold Cereals - $3.50
Selection of Cold Cereals with Bananas or Strawberries - Selection of Cold Cereals with Bananas or Strawberries - $4.50
Stone Ground Oatmeal - Stone Ground Oatmeal - $4.25
Apple, Cranberry, Tomato, V-8 or Prune
- Apple, Cranberry, Tomato, V-8 or Prune
Florida Orange or Grapefruit Juice - Florida Orange or Grapefruit Juice - $3.75
Freshly Brewed Starbucks 100% Colombian Coffee - Freshly Brewed Starbucks 100% Colombian Coffee - $3.00
Hot Chocolate - Hot Chocolate - $2.50
Pot of Imported Breakfast Tea - Pot of Imported Breakfast Tea - $2.50
Saratoga Still or Sparkling Water - Saratoga Still or Sparkling Water - $6.95
Whole Milk, Skim Milk, Chocolate Milk - Whole Milk, Skim Milk, Chocolate Milk - $2.50
Lunch (Updated: 08/14)Appetizers/Starter
Adobo Chicken Wings
- house-made hot sauce, apple kimchi, blue cheese
Pork Belly Mac N Cheese - Havarti-Velveeta cheese sauce, roasted pork belly, pepper relish, crispy shallots - $10.00
- house-made garlic-parmesan dressing, brioche
croutons, paremsan fondue
Cobb Salad - mixed greens, hard-boiled egg, roasted turkey, ham, applewood-smoked bacon vinaigrette - $14.00
Enhance your Salad - Add Chicken 6.50 or Add Shrimp 7.50
Farmer's Salad - Hammock Hollow Farms greens, roasted baby beets, fennel, cherry tomatoes, candied walnuts, Point Reyes blue cheese, citrus truffle vinaigrette - $12.00
French Onion Soup - Swiss Cheese, Toasted Crouton - $8.00
Kale Salad - endive, meyer lemon vinaigrette, chorizo, marcona almond, "drunk raisins" - $13.00
Soup of the Day - Soup of the Day - $7.00
- poblano "romesco," heirloom tomato, sourdough,
Eggplant Moussaka - toasted pita, roasted garlic hummus, eggplant, served with a side Greek salad - $15.00
Fish Tacos - local mahi, cilantro-lime cream, pico de gallo, avocado, red cabbage - $16.00
Fork and Knife Philly - shaved rib eye, Havarti cheese sauce, hot cherry pepper aioli, caramelized onion - $18.00
Garden Grove Burger - cheese, honey-pepper bacon, avocado, onion strings - $16.00
Grilled Cheese - country french bread, american, boursin, comte, tomato fondue - $14.00
Reuben Sandwich - house-made pastrami, Swiss cheese, thousand island, house-made kraut - $17.00
Short Rib "Salad" - 36 hour short rib, seasonal vegetables, celery root puree, frisee, ice spinach - $19.00
Tuna Salad Sandwich - confit tuna, egg salad "aioli", red pepper, kalamata olive, radish, white Moroccan bread - $16.00
- chocolate, vanilla, strawberry
Raspberry-Key Lime Tart - key lime tart, raspberry compote, white chocolate chiboust dome, lime sauce - $8.00
Raspberry-Vanilla Cake - raspberry mousse, vanilla creme interior, almond sponge cake on a sable cookie, raspberry sauce - $5.00
Triple Chocolate Cake - milk chocolate mousse, white chocolate mousse interior, flourless cake, chocolate sauce - $7.00
Vanilla Creme Brulee - Vanilla Creme Brulee - $5.00
Assorted Fountain Beverages
- coke, diet coke, sprite, root beer, ginger ale,
lemonade, iced tea
Dinner (Updated: 08/14)Soups/Salads
Chef's Selection of House-made Soups
- Chef's Selection of House-made Soups
Chop it or Toss it - Create-your-own salad from our selection of fresh Lettuces, Raw Garden Vegetables, and Pickled Vegetables while our Chef chops or tosses your personalized salad as desired with your choice of our house-made dressings
Garden Grove House Chowder - Garden Grove House Chowder
1/2 Thyme-roasted Organic Chicken
- served with our daily sides. Each main course item
includes our unlimited soup and salad buffet along
with a dessert selection. Beverage not included
16-oz Prime Rib - with au jus and served with our daily sides. Each main course item includes our unlimited soup and salad buffet along with a dessert selection. Beverage not included - $36.99
8-oz Cedar Plank Blackened Salmon - served with our daily sides. Each main course item includes our unlimited soup and salad buffet along with a dessert selection. Beverage not included - $32.99
Chef's Vegetarian Creation - served with our daily sides. Each main course item includes our unlimited soup and salad buffet along with a dessert selection. Beverage not included - $29.99
Seafood Sensation (Fridays) - Clam Chowder, Smoked Fish, Peel N' Eat Shrimp, Ceviche, Pasta Salad, Mediterranean Salad, Caesar Salad, Fruit Salad, and Potato Salad, Prime Rib with Au Jus, Mussel Fra Diablo, Frutti di Mare, Snow Crab Legs, Jumbo Scallops with Wilted Greens, Bacon, and Cabernet Vinegar, Lemon Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Seafood Paella, Salmon with Tarragon Buerre Blanc, Green Beans with Shallots and Toasted Almonds, Fried Seafood Basket with Fried Shrimp, Popcorn Shrimp, Calamari, and Hush Puppies. Stuffed Half Maine Lobster, Assorted Desserts *
Breakfast (Updated: 08/14)Entree/Main Course
Belgium Waffles - Belgium Waffles
Cold Cereal - Cold Cereal - $5.00
Fruit Plate - Fruit Plate - $5.00
Pancakes - Pancakes - $5.00
Traditional Oatmeal - Traditional Oatmeal - $6.00
Dinner (Updated: 08/14)Entree/Main Course
Monday & Wednesday - Tomato Mozzarella Flatbread - Whole Wheat Crust, Fresh Mozzarella, Parmesan, Basil
Monday - Frito Pie (Sloppy Joe) - Ground Turkey, Frito Chips, Lettuce, Tomato, Yogurt, Ranch Dressing
Sunday & Thursday - Seared Fish Tacos - Local Mahi, Pico de Gallo, Avocado, Cilantro Lime Remoulade
Sunday & Tuesday - Garden Grove's Mini Burgers - Angus Burger, choice of Cheese, Sweet Potato Fries
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday - Mac & Cheese - Cuoricini Pasta with Broccoli, Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday - Parmesan-crusted Chicken Tenders - Sweet Potato Fries, Ketchup, Honey Mustard
Wednesday & Saturday - Spaghetti and Meatballs - Whole Wheat Spaghetti, Turkey Meatballs, Tomato Basil Sauce
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - The Good and Bad of “Toy Story of TERROR!” on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Polynesian Resort opens new Dole Whip location
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
- SeaWorld announces new habitats for killer whales
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS