Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain
|Location:||Downtown Disney / Marketplace|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain|
|Reviews||Reviews of Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain|
|Menu:||Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
- Chocolate Syrup, Warm Caramel, Butterscotch, Sliced Strawberry, Blueberry, Marshmallow, Crushed Pineapple or Dark Hot Fudge.
Banana Hot Fudge Sundae
- Vanilla ice cream surrounded by fresh bananas, topped with freshly homemade hot fudge, whipped cream, chopped almonds and a cherry
Banana Split Sundae - Premium vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream with a banana and topped with crushed pineapple, sliced strawberry, & home-made chocolate syrup, whipped cream, chopped almonds and a cherry. - $9.50
Build-Your-Own-Sundae - Choose your favorites from the list of delicious ice cream flavors! 1 topping, whipped cream, almonds and a cherry. Single Scoop $5.50 or Double Scoop $6.95
Chocolate Treats - Choose from Signature Brownie $2.95, Colossal Cookie $3.95, and Chocolate Covered Strawberries $2.95
Cookie Bottom Sundae - Half of a Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookie served warm and smothered with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds, and a cherry. - $8.95
Espresso Escape - Two scoops of espresso chip ice cream, dark chocolate hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and a square of Epresso Escape Intense Dark chocolate. - $8.95
Ice Cream Flavors - Your Choice of Ice Cream: Vanilla, Ghirardelli Chocolate, Strawberry, Espresso Chip,Chocolate Chip, Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Butter Pecan, Kona Coffee, Cookies & Cream, Blueberry Cheesecake, Ghirardelli Rocky Road or Strawberry Cheesecake.
Ice Cream Float - Choice of Root Beer or Coke with vanilla ice cream. Regular size $5.95 or Large size $6.95
Mint Bliss - One scoop of mint chip ice cream, one scoop of chocolate ice cream, dark chocolate hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and a square of Mint Bliss Intense Dark Chocolate. - $8.95
Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sundae - Two scoops of vanilla ice cream with freshly homemade hot fudge and melted peanut butter throughout. Perfectly topped with whipped cream, roasted peanut halves, a cherry, and Ghirardelli Squares milk chocolate. - $8.95
Single Scoop Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cone - Your Choice of Ice Cream and Your Choice of Topping: Warm Caramel, Hot Fudge, Butterscotch, Chocolate Syrup, Blueberry, Marshmallow, Raspberry, Sliced Strawberries or Crushed Pineapple $1.00 each Whipped Cream, Chopped almonds, or Roasted Peanut Halves $.50 each. Double Scoop $6.50 - $4.95
Single Scoop Plain Sugar Cone or Cup - Your Choice of Ice Cream and Your Choice of Topping. Double Scoop $5.25 - $3.95
The Cable Car - Rocky road, chocolate chip and chocolate ice cream smothered with creamy, marshmallow topping and freshly homemade hot fudge, all surrounded by a halo of whipped cream, topped with chopped almonds, a cherry, and a Ghirardelli Squares milk chocolate. - $9.50
The Earthquake Family Favorite - 8 scoop of our premium ice cream, 8 types of toppings, topped with sliced bananas, whipped cream, chopped almonds and cherries. - $34.95
The Strike It Rich Butterscotch Hot Fudge Sundae - Butter Pecan Ice Cream smothered with Butterscotch and Golden Almond Nuggets, under a layer of Vanilla Ice Cream, our freshly homemade Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream, Chopped Almonds and a Cherry - $8.95
The Treasure Island Warm Brownie Sundae - One scoop of premium vanilla ice cream paired with warm Ghirardelli double chocolate brownie smothered with hot fudge sauce and topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds and a cherry. - $8.95
Thick Shake or Malt - Choice of Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla. Regular size $5.50 and Large size $6.50.
Very Berry Sundae - One scoop of premium strawberry cheesecake ice cream with sliced strawberry topping under a layer of blueberry cheesecake ice cream, blueberry topping, whipped cream and our chocolate berry blues and a hand made chocolate dipped waffle roll. - $8.95
Warm Caramel Sundae - 2 scoops of premium vanilla ice cream layered with warm Ghirardelli creamy caramel sauce and topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds, a cherry and our famous chocolate with caramel square. - $8.95
World Famous Hot Fudge Sundae - A Ghirardelli classic! 2 scoops of premium vanilla ice cream with our fresh home-made hot fudge sauce topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds and a cherry. - $8.95
- Bottled water
Classic Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa - Short $3.50 and Tall $3.95
Decadent Drinking Chocolate - Made with melted chocolate drops, this drink is packed with even more intense chocolate flavor in every rich, velvety drop. - $3.50
Espresso and Coffee/Tea - Single espresso shot $1.75 or Double $2.25 and Short coffee/tea $1.75 or Tall $2.75
Espresso Drinks - Choose from Caffe Latte, Cappuccino short $3.50 tall $3.95, Cafe Mocha, Caramel Latte, or White Chocolate Mocha. Short $4.95 and Tall $5.50. Available Hot, Iced or Frozen.
Selection of Soft Drinks - Selection of soft drinks: Regular size $2.25 and Large size $2.85
Kids' S'More Sundae - Ages 10 and under - One scoop of Chocolate Chip ice cream covered with marshmallow topping, hot fudge sauce, a pair of chocolate-dipped graham crackers, a milk chocolate square, whipped cream, and rainbow sprinkles. A Ghirardelli Goody Bag is included. - $6.95
Single Scoop Cone or Cup - Your choice of Ice Cream and Your choice of topping. Includes rainbow sprinkles and a Goodie Bag. - $3.95
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Beaches and Cream will begin accepting reservations December 18 - This small soda fountain restaurant serves burgers, sandwiches and their signature ice cream desserts.
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
- Heart is the third musical group to cancel SeaWorld performance
- Willie Nelson backs out of SeaWorld Orlando's Bands, Brew & BBQ event
- Disney obtains distrbution rights to future Indiana Jones films
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue
- 12-year-old girl protests SeaWorld parade float
- SeaWorld plans several events for early 2014