Cabana Bar and Grill
|Food/Dining Type:||Quick Service|
|Location:||Dolphin / Poolside|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Cabana Bar and Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of Cabana Bar and Grill|
|Menu:||Cabana Bar and Grill Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
- Hearts of Romaine lettuce tossed in a classic caesar dressing, garlic croutons and parmesan cheese.
Chef Salad - Roastd turkey and ham with cheddar and Swiss cheeses, boiled egg and diced tomatoes, on a bed of mixed greens with choice of dressing. - $10.95
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad - Grilled chicken breast served over hearts of Romaine lettuce tossed in a classic caesar dressing, garlic croutons and parmesan cheese. - $12.95
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Crispy chicken tenders tossed in buffalo sauce with shredded Romaine lettuce, diced tomato and cucumber with a creamy herb dressing, tucked into a Lavosh wrap.
Chicken Caesar Wrap - Grilled chicken, shredded Romaine lettuce, diced tomato, and cucumbers, tucked into a Lavosh wrap. - $11.50
Classic Tuna Sandwich - Albacore tuna mixed with celery, onions, and mayo served on fresh sliced white bread. - $8.95
Cuban Sandwich - Havana classic with ham, pork, and Swiss cheese, served with mustard and pickles on buttered, toasted pan de agua. - $13.95
Grotto Chicken Sandwich - Grilled marinated chicken breast served on a brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, onion and basil aioli on the side. - $12.00
Hot Dog - All-beef hot dog on a fresh bun with diced onions and relish. - $7.00
Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich - Sliced, grilled roast beef topped with onions, mushrooms and provolone cheese in a toasted hoagie roll. - $13.95
Seafood Gyro - Shrimp and crab salad with celery, red onion, capers and fresh dill folded into a light lemon aioli, served in a soft pita. - $10.50
Turkey Burger - Grilled turkey burger with soft brie and apple slaw on a brioche bun. - $10.95
Veggie Wrap - Eggplant, zucchini, peppers and asparagus layered with feta cream cheese, diced tomato and shredded Romaine, tucked into a Lavosh wrap. - $8.95
Waterfall Cheeseburger - 1/2 lb of angus chuck, char-broiled and served with lettuce, tomato, onion and choice of cheese. - $10.95
- Layers of blue raspberry, pina colada, and strawberry with Bacardi light and Bacardi coco rum.
Cabana Berry - Bacardi Razz rum, raspberry liqueur, raspberry puree, fresh mint, lemon juice, frozen together.
Caribbean - Bacardi Limon, lemoncello, shaken with lemon juice and pineapple juice.
Gator Rita - Blue raspberry and mango with gold and mango Margaritaville tequila.
Lava Flow - Bacardi light rum with a mix of strawberry and pina colada.
Lotta Colada - Bacardi coco rum, coconut and pineapple all frozen together.
Mango Rita - Frozen blend of mango, mango Margaritaville tequila, orange curacao and lime juice.
Mango Tango - Mango, strawberry and lime margarita, layered with Mango and Gold Margaritaville tequila.
Millionaire Margarita - Milagro 100% Agave tequila, Cointreau and fresh lime juice, topped off with Grand Marnier.
Orange Crush - Absolut mandarin vodka, Orangecello, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup, served on the rocks.
Rum Runner - Florida Classic---Bacardi light rum, blackberry brandy, banana liqueur and tropical juices.
Sour Apple - Frozen blend of Bacardi Big Apple Applefest liqueur and lemonade.
South Beach - Ketel One citroen, orange curacao, fresh lime juice, cranberry juice and a splash of Prosecco.
Sunset Rita - Sauza gold tequila, orange curacao and lime juice, topped off with cactus juice, frozen or on the rocks.
Tropical Breeze - Bacardi O rum and fresh juices, shaken and topped with Bacardi select.
cheese pizza - cheese pizza - $7.00 *
cheeseburger - cheeseburger - $7.00 *
chicken fingers - chicken fingers - $6.50 *
Pepperoni Pizza - Pepperoni Pizza - $9.00 *
Cheeseburger - Served with French fries. - $12.95
Chicken Fingers - Served with French fries. - $11.00
Grilled Cheese - Served with French fries. - $5.50
Hot Dog - Served with French fries. - $6.50
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando