Territory Lounge Information
Relaxing wood paneled lounge with bar, TV and table seating. One of the better bar menus making it a great spot to enjoy a drink and a snack/meal.Northwest wines, full bar service, specialty coffees offered.
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If there is an asterisk (*) below next to a menu item, this indicates that the meal is a buffet or that it's served family-style at your table. The price reflected is the total cost of the all-you-care-to-enjoy meal. Please note that the pricing on buffet meals will vary slightly based on the time of year (peak season versus regular season), and day of the week (weekday versus weekend) that you visit. The pricing below is a general range for these meals, but if you need an exact figure, you may call Disney Dining at (407) WDW-DINE and they will provide an exact quote based on the date of your reservation.
All prices you see are subject to change and may vary slightly during your vacation.
Menu items are also subject to change without notice.
- Heirloom Tomatoes, Garlic, Ricotta, EVOO, Sea
Crispy Asian Chicken Wings
- Miso-Soy Glaze, Sesame, Green Onion
- Land Lettuce, Tomato, House Pickles, Truffle
- Olives, Mustards, Preserves, Lardo Toast. This
item is available during Artist Point hours of
House Bread with Lardo Butter and Sea Salt
- This item available during Artist Point hours of
Land Greens Salad
- Heirloom Apples, Granola, Goat Cheese, Banyuls.
Available during Artist Point hours of operation
Marinated Olives and Marcona Almonds
Oregon Chardonnay Fondue
- Pretzel Bread, Grapes on the Vines
Popcorn with Yuzu Kosho and Nori
- Corn Chips, Queso, Farmers Tomato Salsa,
Potato Wedge Fries
- Smoked House Ketchup
Smoked Portobello Bisque
- Crispy Oyster Mushrooms, Fines Herbes. This
item available during Artist Point hours of
- Seasonal Berries, Black Raspberry Ice Cream.
This item available during Artist Point hours of
Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée
- Heirloom Apple, Figs, Bee Pollen