Tambu Lounge Information
This tropical themed lounge is open to the second floor and can get quite busy during the dinner hours when guests dining at the Kona Cafe or 'Ohana's enjoy a beverage while waiting to be seated. There is both bar and table seating. A large screen TV broadcasts sporting events. Fantastic specialty drinks. full bar service, wine, espresso and cappuccino. Light appetizers available.
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If there is an asterisk (*) below next to a menu item, this indicates that the meal is a buffet or that it's served family-style at your table. The price reflected is the total cost of the all-you-care-to-enjoy meal. Please note that the pricing on buffet meals will vary slightly based on the time of year (peak season versus regular season), and day of the week (weekday versus weekend) that you visit. The pricing below is a general range for these meals, but if you need an exact figure, you may call Disney Dining at (407) WDW-DINE and they will provide an exact quote based on the date of your reservation.
All prices you see are subject to change and may vary slightly during your vacation.
Menu items are also subject to change without notice.
'Ohana Bread Pudding
- A single serving of our classic 'Ohana Bread
Pudding served with a scoop of Vanilla Ice
Cream and a side of Banana-Caramel Sauce
- Mini Skewers of Grilled Beef served with a
- Choice of Honey-Coriander Wings or Spicy
Wings served with Blue Cheese and Celery
Crisp Breads and Dips
- Assorted Breads served with Sun-dried Tomato
Pesto, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, and Baba
- Mini Sandwiches with our Kona Coffee
Barbecued Pork topped with Slaw
Pulled Pork Nachos
- Polynesian Chips topped with Pork, Cheese,
Pineapple Salsa, and spicy Mayonnaise
- Bacardi Superior Rum, Myers's Original Dark
Rum, and Passion Fruit Juice topped with Jack
Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey and a Bamboo
- Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Coruba Coconut Rum,
and Peach combined with our Guava-Passion
- Myers's Original Dark Rum and Tropical Fruit
Juices served in a fresh Pineapple topped with
Goslings 151 Rum
- Coruba Coconut Rum, Melon Liqueur, Pineapple
Juice, and Cranberry Juice