|Location:||Caribbean Beach / The Old Port Royale|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|Reviews||Reviews of Shutters|
Menu is subject to change.
- With Habanero sauce
Chorizo-Black Bean Appetizers - Black Beans simmered with Chorizo Sausage garnished with Lime Cream and Chives. - $5.99
Citrus Poached Shrimp - Tomato Salsa and Crispy Plantains - $10.99
Mahi Bake - Caribbean Style Fish Tacos with crispy Mahi Mahi, Avocado, lettuce, Mango Salsa and cilantro Lime sour cream - $7.49
- served with croutons
Mixed Greens Salad - Mixed Greens, Jíacama, Avocado, Tropical Fruit Salsa, Citrus Vinaigrette, and Goat Cheese. - $5.99
Caribbean-braised Boneless Beef Short Ribs
- Slow-cooked in a Light Curry Sauce, Mashed
Yucca, and Yukon Gold Potatoes.
Carved Bone in Pork - Jalapeno Corn Pudding, Green Beans, Piquillo Peppers, Corn and Black Jack BBQ Sauce - $21.99
New York Strip steak - Char-crusted New York Strip Steak with Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Broccolini, and Chimicurri. - $29.99
Pan Seared Chili Rubbed Mahi Mahi Escabeche - With Jasmine Rice and Cilantro Lime Aioli - $20.99
Pasta Piquant - Shrimp, Spanish Chorizo Sausage, Spinach and Goat Cheese - $18.99
Pasta Piquant - Vegetarian - . - $16.99
Pasta Piquant with Chicken - . - $17.99
Today's Sustainable Fish - Yucca Dumplings, Roasted Mushrooms, Peas and Curry Lemon Butter Sauce
Trinadad Roast Chicken - Pelau Rice, Wilted Greens and Sherry Jus - $18.99
Beer-battered Onion Rings or Shutters' Potatoes
- A side of beer-battered onion rings or Shutters' potatoes.
Grilled Seasonal Vegetable or Baked Potato - A side of grilled seasonal vegetable or baked potato. - $3.99
Roasted Sweet plantains - Plantains - $3.99
Vegetarian Black beans and rice - Vegetarian Black beans and rice - $3.99
Banana-Peanut Butter Cake
- with Brûlé Bananas, Chocolate Sauce, and
Chocolate Rum Blackberry Cake - with Caramelized Pineapple, Rum Sauce, and Vanilla Ice Cream - $7.99
Mango Tart - with Raspberry Sauce. - $5.49
No Sugar Added Angel Food Cake - with Coconut Crème Anglaise and Tropical Fruit. - $5.49
- Captain Morgan Original Spiced rum and
Creme de banana with coconut and pineapple
Juice. Served frozen
Caribbean Smuggler - Captain Morgan original spiced rum, Malibu coconut rum, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice. - $7.75
Lava Smoothie - Raspberry puree blended with pina colada mix. - $4.99
Milk Shakes - Chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry. - $4.69
Shutters Swirl - Bacardi Rum and a frozen blend of pineapple and coconut juices with a strawberry swirl topped with melon liqueur. - $9.75
Southern Hurricane - Southern Comfort, orange juice, pineapple juice, and Grenadine. - $7.50
Cheese Pizza - served with choice of one (1) Beverage and
one (1) Dessert - $8.59
Grilled Steak - with Whole-Grain Pilaf and Broccolini served with choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert - $10.59
Mickey Check Meals - Fish of the Day or Grilled Chicken Breast with Whole-Grain Rice Pilaf, Broccolini, and Sliced Apples served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutritional Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution 8.59 - $8.59
Pork Ribs - - $8.59
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
- Universal Orlando follows Disney's lead and raises ticket prices