Martha's Vineyard Lounge
Martha's Vineyard Lounge Information
Full service bar adjacent to the Cape May Cafe.
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
The asterisk (*) indicates that this meal is a buffet or that it's served family-style at your table. The price reflected is the total cost of the all-you-care-to-enjoy meal. Please note that the pricing on buffet meals will vary slightly based on the time of year (peak season versus regular season), and day of the week (weekday versus weekend) that you visit. Listed below, you'll find the general price ranges for the meals, but if you need exact figures, you may call Disney Dining at (407) WDW-DINE and they will give you an exact quote based on the date of your reservation.
Menu is subject to change.
Artisan Cheese Plate
- Five County Cheddar with Onion Jam, St. Pete's
Select Blue with Pear Paste, and Drunken Goat with
House-made Potato Chips
- with Chorizo-Cheese Dip
Cape May Café Chowder
- with Cornbread
Chipotle-Barbecue Chicken Wings (Available until 9:30 p.m.)
- served with Celery, Carrots, and Garlic-Peppercorn
Lump Crab Cake
- Okra Succotash and House-made Tartar Sauce
Old Bay-steamed Shrimp (available until 9:30 p.m.)
- served with Charred Lemon
Salt and Pepper Calamari (available until 9:30 p.m.)
- tossed with Pepperoncini and Sweet Drop Peppers
served with Romesco Sauce
Sautéed Mussels (available until 9:30 p.m.)
- served with Chorizo and Tomatoes in a White Wine-
Selection of After Dinner Drinks
- Choose from Starbucks Soother, Baileys & Coffee, Mudslide Martini, or Vanilla Russian. Prices vary
Selection of Beer
- Featuring Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, O'Doul's (non-alcoholic), Corona, Corona Light, Stella Artois, Heineken, Hefeweizen, Wild Hop Lager, Michelob Amber & Ultra, and Budweiser Select. Price varies with each beer.
Selection of Beverages For All Ages
- Choose from Lava Smoothie, Blackberry Lemonade, Blueberry Smoothie, Sour Apple Freeze, or Orange Cream Freeze. Prices vary.
Selection of Disney Resort Drinks
- Featuring the Hamakaze from Tokyo Disneyland Resort, the Rockstar Martini from the Disneyland Resort, Zen-chanted Green Tea from Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, '53 Coco Cadillac from the Disney Cruise Line, Le Stravinsky from the Disneyland Paris Resort, and Extreme Tea from the ESPN Zone. Prices vary
Selection of Margaritas
- Choose from Grand Margarita, Patron Platinum Margarita, Cactus Pear Margarita, Passion Fruit Margarita, or Patron Pama-rita. Prices vary.
Selection of Martinis
- Choose from Cactus Pear Cosmo, Skyy Berry, Ultimate Lemon Drop, Absolut Apple Martini, or French Cosmo. Prices vary.
Selection of Natural Drinks
- Choose from Blueberry Cosmo, Zen-tini, Blackberry Spiked Lemonade, Iced Chai Tea Latte, Pomegranate Cosmo, or Wild Hop Organic Beer. Prices vary.
Selection of Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Featuring Evian bottled water, Rockstar energy drink, Gold Peak green tea, Gold Peak lemon tea, and Godiva Belgian blends French vanilla latte. Prices vary.
Selection of Rumba Drinks
- Choose from Mojito, Captain's Rum Runner, Pineapple Mojito, Limbo, Raspberry Mojito, or Trinidad Punch. Prices vary.
Selection of Seasonal Sensations
- Choose from the Pumpkin Spice Martini, Carnival Candy Apple, Spiked Chai Tea, Pumpkin Spice Freeze, Sam Adams Octoberfest, or Sam Adams Winter Lager. Price varies with each drink. Subject to change without notice.
Selection of Teas & Lemonades
- Choose from Long Island Iced Tea, Raspberry Lemonade, Long Beach Iced Tea, Poolside Lemonade, or Raspberry Iced Tea. Prices vary.
Selection of Tropical Drinks
- Choose from Pina Colava, Blueberry Colada, Sour Apple Chiller, Bahama Mama, Orange Dream, Southern Hurricane, Captain's Mai Tai, Passion Fruit Mai Tai or Sunken Treasure ($7.50). Prices vary.
Selection of Wine
- Choose from 12 different red and white wines. Prices vary.
The Blue Glowtini
- Inspired by the Year of a Million Dreams: Skyy
citrus vodka, Peach schnapps, Blue curacao,
sweet-and-sour, and pineapple juice with a sugared
rim and souvenir blue glow cube. Price upon