Flying Fish Cafe
|Location:||Boardwalk / Boardwalk|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Flying Fish Cafe|
|Reviews||Reviews of Flying Fish Cafe|
|Menu:||Flying Fish Cafe Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Crispy Togarashi-scented Calamari and Florida Rock Shrimp
- Spiced Green Papaya, Wakame, and Vegetable Julienne with an Asian-inspired Dipping Sauce
Chardonnay-steamed PEI Green Isle Mussels - Fennel, Chilies, Pesto Crema and Grilled Sourdough. - $18.00
Chef's Special Degustation of worldly Artisanal Cheeses - Five Tasting Portions and accompaniments: Fig and Almond Torta, Raisins on the Vine, Savannah Honeycomb, and Mostarda di Cremona - $18.00
Crispy Sesame and Togarashi- Scented Calamari - Served with Spiced Green Papaya, Wakame and Fragrant Vegetables, Asian Diping Sauce - $15.00
Fresh Mozzarella di Bufala - Yellow Beefsteak Ugli ripe and tiny santa sweet tomatoes. balsamic Glaze, Exotic peppercorns and petite basil - $15.00
Signature Flying Fish Cafe Crisp Jonah Crab Cake - Served with Savory Vegetable, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and Ancho Chili Remoulade. - $17.00
Vegetarian Sushi Roll - Silken Tofu, Avocado, Heirloom Radish and Young Carrot Roll, Cucumber-Seaweed Salad with Asian Chile Crema and Piquant Mango-Sweet Yellow Pepper "Ketchup" - $12.00
Yellowfin Tuna Tartare and Crispy Tepura Tuna-Vegetable Sushi Roll - Hijiki and Wakame Seaweed, Yuzu Tobiko, and Wasabi Foam with a sweet and spicy sauce - $18.00
- Hearts of Romaine Leaves, Roasted Garlic Dressing, Parmigiana-Montegrappa Frico, and Pesto-Ciabatta Croutons
Epcot Land Pavilion Sweet Bibb and Red Oak Salad - Subarashii Kudamono Pears, Gorgonzola Dolce, Fall Radishes, Candied Walnuts, and an Artisanal Loire Valley - $11.00
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup - Crispy Chinese Five Spice-scented Florida Rock Shrimp, Holland Leeks, and Honshemeji Mushrooms with Sage Crème Fraîche, and Toasted Pumpkin Seed Oil - $10.00
Roasted Heirloom Beets and Fresh Vermont Goat Cheese - Young Greens, Spiced Pecans, Oranges, and Pecan-Truffle-Blood Orange Vinaigrette - $13.00
Char-crusted Angus New York Strip Steak
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Red Bermuda Onions, Young Carrots, and Haricot Verts with Classic Sauce Foyot
Citrus and Herbs de Provence-scented Tuna "Filet" à la Niçoise - Slow-poached Lake Meadow Natural Egg, Heirloom Tomatoes, French Beans, Fennel, Potatoes, Tiny Squash, Marinated Olives, and Lemon-Basil-infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil - $38.00
Eco Friendly Sustainable fish selection, Oak grilled Faroe Islands Salmon - Fennel, Radishes and Smoked Trumpet Mushrooms with a Tomatillo, Green Chili, Pumpkinseed and Cilantro Sauce. - $37.00
Grilled Pepperberry and Wattleseed-crusted Snake River Farms Berkshire Pork Tenderloin - Bacon-studded Greens, Leek, Fontina, and Truffle-laced Trofie Macaroni & Cheese with a Black Mission Fig, Port Wine, Balsamico, Red Onion, and Grilled Portobello Mushroom Compote - $36.00
Idaho Potato-wrapped Red Snapper - over a Rich Leek Fondue with a Veal Glace de Viande and Red Wine-Cassis Butter Reduction - $36.00
Oak-grilled Faroe Islands Salmon - Vero Beach Red Watercress, and a Zellwood Corn, Snap Pea, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Potato, and Cultivated Mushroom Hash with a Rustic Grain Mustard-Verjus Viniagrette - $36.00
Oak-grilled Lemon Thyme-scented Day Boat Swordfish - Wilted Greens and Pan-roasted Mediterranean Vegetables with a Meyer Lemon, Heirloom Tomato, Herb, and Caper Meunière - $34.00
Oak-grilled Maine Sea Scallops - Kuri and Butternut Squash, Pecorino Romano, and Mascarpone-laced Risotto di Carnaroli with crispy Prosciutto Cracklins - $35.00
Strozzapreti Pasta d'Abruzzo - Laughing Bird Shrimp, Confit Artichokes, Fresh and Sun-dried Tomatoes, Local Basil, and Pecorino Toscano. Also offered as a Vegetarian option - $28.00
Aged Gruyere and Parmigiano potato Gratin
Creamy Risotto di Carnarolli - . - $8.00
Fines Herb roasted Mushrooms - . - $9.00
Garlic and Lemon Laced Rhapini - . - $6.00
Grilled Winter Crop Jumbo Asparagus - With Sauce Foyot - $8.00
Roasted Golden Beets - With goat cheese crumbles - $7.00
Caramelized Banana Napoleon
- Phyllo, banana mousse, creme caramel and exotic fruit coulis and bitter chocolate
Fall Crop Golden Apple, pecan and Blondie Tart - Toffee ice cream, apple cider syrup and an apple Tuile - $8.00
Florida Tequila key lime Margarita Pie - Bruuleed Meringue, strawberry and key lime dauces - $8.00
No sugar added Cheesecake - Walnut crusted orange scented with Kiln dried black currant, fresh cranberry and apple compote, citrus Anglaise and house made creme fraiche - $8.00
Trio of House-made Sorbets - Choose from mango, orange-lychee, and cherry-vanilla. - $7.00
Trio of Sinful Chocolate Indulgences - White Chocolate almond crem brulee with Almond florintine and cranberry orange biscotti, Decadent flourless chocolate torta with rasberries, Chocolate bread pudding with cherry and tahitian vanilla accents - $11.00
White Chocolate and Almond scented Creme Brulee - With Almond Florentine and Cranberry orange Biscotti - $8.00
Kid's Romaine Lettuce - Served with little croutons and Ranch dressing. - $4.00
Baked Florida Coast Fish sticks - With Roasted Red potatoes and vegetables - $11.00
Bowl of Mickey Pasta - Made with tomato sauce and parmesan cheese. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $7.00
Grilled Beef Skewers - Served with roasted potatoes and vegetables. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $12.00
Grilled Cheese - Served with roasted potatoes and vegetables. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $6.00
Grilled Chicken Breast Skewers - Served with roasted potatoes and fresh veggies. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $9.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog - Preview: “Saving Mr. Banks”
- Beaches and Cream will begin accepting reservations December 18 - This small soda fountain restaurant serves burgers, sandwiches and their signature ice cream desserts.
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
- Joan Jett tells SeaWorld to stop using her song
- Disney produces animated "it's a small world" web series
- Heart is the third musical group to cancel SeaWorld performance
- Willie Nelson backs out of SeaWorld Orlando's Bands, Brew & BBQ event
- Disney obtains distrbution rights to future Indiana Jones films
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue