Flying Fish Cafe
|Location:||Boardwalk / Boardwalk|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Flying Fish Cafe|
|Reviews||Reviews of Flying Fish Cafe|
|Menu:||Flying Fish Cafe Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Crispy Togarashi-scented Calamari and Florida Rock Shrimp
- Spiced Green Papaya, Wakame, and Vegetable Julienne with an Asian-inspired Dipping Sauce
Chardonnay-steamed PEI Green Isle Mussels - Fennel, Chilies, Pesto Crema and Grilled Sourdough. - $18.00
Chef's Special Degustation of worldly Artisanal Cheeses - Five Tasting Portions and accompaniments: Fig and Almond Torta, Raisins on the Vine, Savannah Honeycomb, and Mostarda di Cremona - $18.00
Crispy Sesame and Togarashi- Scented Calamari - Served with Spiced Green Papaya, Wakame and Fragrant Vegetables, Asian Diping Sauce - $15.00
Fresh Mozzarella di Bufala - Yellow Beefsteak Ugli ripe and tiny santa sweet tomatoes. balsamic Glaze, Exotic peppercorns and petite basil - $15.00
Signature Flying Fish Cafe Crisp Jonah Crab Cake - Served with Savory Vegetable, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and Ancho Chili Remoulade. - $17.00
Vegetarian Sushi Roll - Silken Tofu, Avocado, Heirloom Radish and Young Carrot Roll, Cucumber-Seaweed Salad with Asian Chile Crema and Piquant Mango-Sweet Yellow Pepper "Ketchup" - $12.00
Yellowfin Tuna Tartare and Crispy Tepura Tuna-Vegetable Sushi Roll - Hijiki and Wakame Seaweed, Yuzu Tobiko, and Wasabi Foam with a sweet and spicy sauce - $18.00
- Hearts of Romaine Leaves, Roasted Garlic Dressing, Parmigiana-Montegrappa Frico, and Pesto-Ciabatta Croutons
Epcot Land Pavilion Sweet Bibb and Red Oak Salad - Subarashii Kudamono Pears, Gorgonzola Dolce, Fall Radishes, Candied Walnuts, and an Artisanal Loire Valley - $11.00
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup - Crispy Chinese Five Spice-scented Florida Rock Shrimp, Holland Leeks, and Honshemeji Mushrooms with Sage Crème Fraîche, and Toasted Pumpkin Seed Oil - $10.00
Roasted Heirloom Beets and Fresh Vermont Goat Cheese - Young Greens, Spiced Pecans, Oranges, and Pecan-Truffle-Blood Orange Vinaigrette - $13.00
Char-crusted Angus New York Strip Steak
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Red Bermuda Onions, Young Carrots, and Haricot Verts with Classic Sauce Foyot
Citrus and Herbs de Provence-scented Tuna "Filet" à la Niçoise - Slow-poached Lake Meadow Natural Egg, Heirloom Tomatoes, French Beans, Fennel, Potatoes, Tiny Squash, Marinated Olives, and Lemon-Basil-infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil - $38.00
Eco Friendly Sustainable fish selection, Oak grilled Faroe Islands Salmon - Fennel, Radishes and Smoked Trumpet Mushrooms with a Tomatillo, Green Chili, Pumpkinseed and Cilantro Sauce. - $37.00
Grilled Pepperberry and Wattleseed-crusted Snake River Farms Berkshire Pork Tenderloin - Bacon-studded Greens, Leek, Fontina, and Truffle-laced Trofie Macaroni & Cheese with a Black Mission Fig, Port Wine, Balsamico, Red Onion, and Grilled Portobello Mushroom Compote - $36.00
Idaho Potato-wrapped Red Snapper - over a Rich Leek Fondue with a Veal Glace de Viande and Red Wine-Cassis Butter Reduction - $36.00
Oak-grilled Faroe Islands Salmon - Vero Beach Red Watercress, and a Zellwood Corn, Snap Pea, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Potato, and Cultivated Mushroom Hash with a Rustic Grain Mustard-Verjus Viniagrette - $36.00
Oak-grilled Lemon Thyme-scented Day Boat Swordfish - Wilted Greens and Pan-roasted Mediterranean Vegetables with a Meyer Lemon, Heirloom Tomato, Herb, and Caper Meunière - $34.00
Oak-grilled Maine Sea Scallops - Kuri and Butternut Squash, Pecorino Romano, and Mascarpone-laced Risotto di Carnaroli with crispy Prosciutto Cracklins - $35.00
Strozzapreti Pasta d'Abruzzo - Laughing Bird Shrimp, Confit Artichokes, Fresh and Sun-dried Tomatoes, Local Basil, and Pecorino Toscano. Also offered as a Vegetarian option - $28.00
Aged Gruyere and Parmigiano potato Gratin
Creamy Risotto di Carnarolli - . - $8.00
Fines Herb roasted Mushrooms - . - $9.00
Garlic and Lemon Laced Rhapini - . - $6.00
Grilled Winter Crop Jumbo Asparagus - With Sauce Foyot - $8.00
Roasted Golden Beets - With goat cheese crumbles - $7.00
Caramelized Banana Napoleon
- Phyllo, banana mousse, creme caramel and exotic fruit coulis and bitter chocolate
Fall Crop Golden Apple, pecan and Blondie Tart - Toffee ice cream, apple cider syrup and an apple Tuile - $8.00
Florida Tequila key lime Margarita Pie - Bruuleed Meringue, strawberry and key lime dauces - $8.00
No sugar added Cheesecake - Walnut crusted orange scented with Kiln dried black currant, fresh cranberry and apple compote, citrus Anglaise and house made creme fraiche - $8.00
Trio of House-made Sorbets - Choose from mango, orange-lychee, and cherry-vanilla. - $7.00
Trio of Sinful Chocolate Indulgences - White Chocolate almond crem brulee with Almond florintine and cranberry orange biscotti, Decadent flourless chocolate torta with rasberries, Chocolate bread pudding with cherry and tahitian vanilla accents - $11.00
White Chocolate and Almond scented Creme Brulee - With Almond Florentine and Cranberry orange Biscotti - $8.00
Kid's Romaine Lettuce - Served with little croutons and Ranch dressing. - $4.00
Baked Florida Coast Fish sticks - With Roasted Red potatoes and vegetables - $11.00
Bowl of Mickey Pasta - Made with tomato sauce and parmesan cheese. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $7.00
Grilled Beef Skewers - Served with roasted potatoes and vegetables. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $12.00
Grilled Cheese - Served with roasted potatoes and vegetables. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $6.00
Grilled Chicken Breast Skewers - Served with roasted potatoes and fresh veggies. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $9.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando