|Location:||Grand Floridian / on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Narcoossee's|
|Reviews||Reviews of Narcoossee's|
Dress Code: Guests at this Signature Dining experience are asked to adhere to a business casual dress code. Men may wear slacks, jeans or dress shorts and collared shirts. Jackets are optional. Women may wear dresses, skirts or dress shorts with blouses or sweaters. Not permitted in the dining room are tank tops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing and shirts with offensive language or graphics.
Menu is subject to change.
Barbecue Shrimp and Grits
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Budgie's Barbecue Sauce, Low Country Grits, Uncured Cherrywood-smoked Bacon, and Green Tomato Chow-Chow
Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Gingered "Sweet Potato Salad" with Herbed Creole Mustard Sauce and Candied Pecans - $17.00
Artisanal Cheeses - Five tasting portions from around the world - $18.00
Crispy Calamari - Pepperoncini relish, tomato coulis and extra virgin olive oil - $14.00
Prince Edward Island Mussels - Tomato, white wine and saffron Broth with chorizo, shaved fennel, red onion, and toasted Baguette - $19.00
Hearts of romaine
- Torn romaine, shaved aged parmesan, garlicky pumpernickel croutons, crispy serrano ham and creamy ceasar dressing.
Jones Farm Organic Heirloom Tomato Salad - Petit Agour Sheep's Milk Cheese, Roasted Hazelnuts, Shaved Red Onion, Dehydr8-Wild Oak Honey Vinaigrette, and Tiny Herbs - $13.00
Maine Lobster Bisque - Bouchée Pastry laced with Butter-poached Lobster, Coral, Vanilla-infused Lobster Oil, and Chervil - $13.00
Ashley Farms Chicken Roulade
- Chicken Breast rolled with Spinach, Mushrooms, Mascarpone Cheese, and Petit Agour Cheese with Boniato Mashed Potatoes, "Bowtie" Baby Heirloom Vegetables, and Roasted Chicken Reduction
Butter-poached Maine Lobster Tail and choice of Grilled Black Angus 12-oz New York Strip or 14-oz Bonless Rib-Eye - Applewood-smoked Bacon Potato Gratin, Organic Summer Vegetables, and Salsa Verde - $72.00
Butter-poached Maine Lobster Tail with Grilled Filet Mignon - Roasted Potatoes, Grilled Spring Onions, Cultivated Mushrooms, and French Green Beans with Herbed Cabernet-Oxtail Sauce and Smoked White Truffle - $71.00
Grilled Alaskan Wild Caught Halibut - Marble Potatoes, California Sweet Corn, Nueske’s Cherrywood-smoked Bacon, Celery, “Chowda” Sauce, and Roasted Red Pepper Rouille - $43.00
Grilled Black Angus 12-oz New York Strip or 14-oz Bonless Rib-Eye - Applewood-smoked Bacon Potato Gratin, Organic Summer Vegetables, and Salsa Verde - $45.00
Grilled Filet Mignon - Roasted Potatoes, Grilled Spring Onions, Cultivated Mushrooms, and French Green Beans with Herbed Cabernet-Oxtail Sauce and Smoked White Truffle Oil - $44.00
Grilled Local Swordfish - . - $40.00
House-made Fettuccine - Maine Lobster and Wild Sustainable Shrimp and with Curly Spinach, Baby Heirloom Tomatoes, and Lemon-Chardonnay-Garlic Cream - $45.00
House-made Roasted Buttercup and Kabocha Pumpkin Ravioli - Heirloom Pink Lady Apples, Black Kale, Rhubarb, Gruyère Cheese, Toasted Pistachios, and Ace Joker Hard Cider Beurre Noisette - $33.00
Pan-seared Georges Bank Day Boat Scallops - Trofie Pasta with Sultana Raisins, Marcona Almonds, Young String Beans, and Herb Crème with Lobster Mushrooms, Lemon-Thyme-Mustard Jus, and Arugula - $45.00
Sustainable Torgarshi Spiced Ahi Tuna - Early Autumn Vegetables with Sesame Sticky Rice and Fragrant Ginger-Soy-Hijiki Broth - $43.00
Two Pound Steamed Maine Lobster - Yukon Gold Potato, Onion and Applewood smoked Bacon Gratin with organic Romano Beans - $69.00
Jumbo Lump Crab Stuffing
- Add to your favorite Entrée
Lobster Macaroni & Cheese - Garganelli Pasta and Maine Lobster laced with Creamy Sherry-Toma Cheese Sauce - $19.00
Narcoossee's Signature Mashed Potatoes - Boniato-Idaho Mashed Potatoes, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Tillamook Cheddar, and Scallions - $8.00
Split Alaskan Wild King Crab Legs - 1/2 Pound served steamed with Drawn Butter - $35.00
- Inspired by the Year of a Million Dreams and served with Lambert cherry sauce.
Creme Brulee Duo - Key lime and Coconut custard finished with caramelized sugar - $8.00
Gelato Sampler - A taste of Chocolate, Raspberry, Pistachio, and Sabayon gelatos. - $7.00
Narcoosee's Artisan Cheeses - California Midnight Moom, Fourme D'Ambert, and Pleasant Hill Reserve. - $12.00
No Sugar Added Dessert - Mango sorbet with melon, pineapple, and berries. - $7.00
Strawberry Shortcake - Vanilla bean whipped cream and strawberry sauce. - $7.00
Warm Chocolate-Almond Gateau - Served with vanilla bean whipped cream. - $7.00
Fresh Fruit cup - . - $3.00
Kid's Caesar Salad - Kid's Caesar Salad - $4.00
Mickey Pasta Chicken Soup - Chicken Soup - $3.00
Grilled Flat Iron Steak - with Roasted Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables - $13.00
Hamburger or Cheeseburger - with Tater Tots and Seasonal Vegetables - $7.00
Mickey Check Meals - Grilled Chicken Breast Strips - Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans, Red Grapes, and Mango Sorbet with Seasonal Berries. Served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution - $13.00
Mickey Check Meals - Oven-roasted Wild Atlantic Shrimp - Oven-roasted Wild Atlantic Shrimp with Brown Basmati Rice, Green Beans, Red Grapes, and Mango Sorbet with Seasonal Berries. Served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meal without substitution - $15.00
Mickey Check Meals - Veggie Burger - Veggie Burger on a Multigrain Bun with Green Beans, Red Grapes, and Mango Sorbet with Seasonal Berries. Served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution - $11.00
Mickey Pasta - Macaroni & Cheese or Pasta with Marinara Sauce with choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice - $8.00
Oven-baked Fish - Served with a choice of 2 sides, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccolini, french fries, basmati rice, roasted fingerling potatoes. - $11.00
Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse Dome - Finished with Fresh Berries - $9.00
Chocolate Brownie Sundae - . - $6.00
Make your own S'mores - . - $6.00
Nemo Cupcake - . - $5.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Dates and seminars announced for Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - 2014 will be the 5th year for this event that features wine and beer seminars, tasting stations and live music.
- VIDEO: 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot's annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at Epcot are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level. At the festival you'll find gardens, topiaries, play areas, outdoor food kitchens, exhibits, music, and more.
- Blog - Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Rapids ride evacuated at Universal Orlando
- Leadership changes at Walt Disney World resorts and transportation
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party