|Location:||Dolphin / ground level|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|Reviews||Reviews of Bluezoo|
Menu is subject to change.
"Olive's" Classico Flatbread
- roasted tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, torn basil
Chilled Poached Jumbo Shrimp - avocado puree, bloody mary sauce, fennel salt - $18.00
Daily Harvest Oysters - Daily Harvest Oysters - $3.00
Heritage Pork Belly - cornbread salad, bbq glaze, pickled onion - $15.00
Low Country Jumbo Shrimp - white cheddar grits, okra, smoked bacon butter - $16.00
Middleneck Clams - Middleneck Clams - $1.75
Raw Bar Selection Platter - main lobster tail, oysters, clams, jumbo shrimp, day's ceviche, tuna cruda, dipping sauces - $50.00
Teppan Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops - braised beef short rib, silty cauliflower puree - $18.00
Yellowfin Tuna Tartare - miso caviar, cucumber, scallion cream, nitro sirarcha aïoli - $18.00
- walnut vinaigrette, goat cheese fondue, beets
bluezoo's New England Style Clam Chowder - light and brothy with salt cured bacon, house-made oyster crackers - $11.00
Crab Salad - peekytoe crab, rhubarb, white chocolate, pistachio ice cream - $15.00
Heirloom Tomato Salad - house ricotta, popcorn ice cream, pickled melon, savory tart - $14.00
72 Hour Short Rib
- creamed corn farro, mustard agrodolce, smoked
cipollini, pickled raisins
Ahi Tuna - benne seed rub, fresh water eel, braised shiitake mushrooms, daikon - $39.00
Dirty South Swordfish - barbecue rubbed, house smoked tasso risotto, rock shrimp, littleneck clams - $36.00
English Pea Ravioli - perfect egg, beech mushrooms, broccolini, charred corn - $28.00
Farm-raised Chicken - poulet rouge, eggplant puree, barley risotto, pickled peppers - $29.00
Grass Fed Lamb - hay smoked loin, roasted carrot, cherry jam, baby artichoke - $38.00
Miso Glazed Mero - hawaiian sea bass, shitake-ginger rice, black garlic, sticky soy - $42.00
Simply Fish - our daily selection of finest fresh fish selected from coastal waters around the world, simply grilled on our teppanyaki grill, served with your selection of sauce - warm crabmeat, dijon mustard, and chives or sauce of the day. Add lobster - $35.00
This Evening's Dancing Fish - zucchini gratin, shaved asparagus, sauce romesco, seared meyer lemon - $39.00
Two-pound Maine "Cantonese" Lobster - fried and tossed in sticky soy glaze - $60.00
- truffle aioli
Lobster-Broccoli Stuffed Cheddar Potato - Lobster-Broccoli Stuffed Cheddar Potato - $10.00
Shake & Bake Fries - grated parmesan, crushed garlic - $8.00
Tempura Haricot Vert - truffle aïoli - $9.00
Barrel Aged Manhattan
- a classic recipe of four roses small batch bourbon,
dolin vermouth, and bitters. it is then aged in an oak
barrel until we deem it ready. the cocktail you will
enjoy is one of the smoothest manhattans made.
garnished with brandied cherries
Barrel Aged Rob Roy - a younger brother to the manhattan, we take the classic up a notch and utilize a house blend of our favorite single malts; glenfiddich 12 and a splash of smoky ardbeg 10yr., dolin sweet vermouth, and peychauds bitters. barrel finished for no less than 5 months and garnished with smoked amarena cherries - $13.00
Bazooka Joe - a cocktail that is sure to take you back. we infuse imperia russian vodka with bazooka joe bubble gum and shake it with fresh lemon juice and rock candy syrup. served up and garnished with a comic for your enjoyment - $13.00
Bee’s Knees “Re-visited” - a re-imagined classic cocktail with the use of bluecoat gin, breckenridge bitters, fresh citrus, and honey syrup. shaken and served up with an orange blossom honey foam - $13.00
Burnt Orange - herradura blanco infused with brûléed orange and muddled with agave nectar, grand marnier, and orange - $13.00
One Night in Mexico - del maguey “minero” mezcal, hum liqueur, pomegranate juice, fresh lime, and agave nectar come together beautifully with the addition of mole bitters and bittermens habanero shrub. served tall over crushed ice - $13.00
Serenity - a masterful combination of square one cucumber vodka, st. germain elderflower liqueur, muddled strawberries, basil, rosemary, and a splash of lime and pineapple juice - $13.00
Smoking White Sangria - a seasonal inspiration of dry white wine, moscato, solerno blood orange, pavan liqueur, orange vodka, orange bitters, and seasonal juices. finished with liquid nitrogen for added chill - $13.00
The Antidote - a spin on the classic gin and tonic we utilize st. george terroir gin, king’s ginger, jack rudy small batch tonic, and hopped grapefruit bitters topped with a lime foam - $13.00
Vieux Carré - the namesake cocktail of the big easy’s french quarter is made with highwest double rye whiskey, hennessey vs cognac, benedictine, and equal parts peychauds and angostura bitters. served up with a lemon peel - $13.00
White Negroni - a unique twist on the classic negroni, ours combines bombay sapphire gin, breckenridge bitters, and dolin blanc vermouth - $13.00
Zooberry - our namesake cocktail begins with blueberry infused vodka, fresh lemon juice, and rock candy syrup, served up with a twist - $13.00
chilled jumbo shrimp - honey dijon mustard
clam chowder - light and brothy with salt cured bacon and house-
made oyster crackers
chargrilled breast of chicken - steamed vegetable, choice of fries or mashed potato
classic cheese pizza - classic cheese pizza - $10.00
crisp fried fish fillets - steamed vegetable, choice of fries or mashed potato - $12.00
grilled beef tenderloin - steamed vegetable, choice of fries or mashed potato - $16.00
spaghetti - butter or tomato sauce - $10.00
"dessert"ed island - a chocolate boat filled with vanilla ice cream sailing the
jello seas to explore chocolate island
no-jito - a no alcohol version of the adult classic with your
choice of strawberry or raspberry
zoobie - blueberry infused lemonade - $5.00
- Pricing structure changed for Valet Parking at Downtown Disney - Pricing is based on length of stay - time starts when you reach the valet podium and stops when you return to the podium to pick up your car.
- Blog - Top 5 Must Do's at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Pangani Research Center closes for refurb - Pangani Research Center- Aviary and Hippo viewing area will be closed 9/2 - 11/14/2014.
- Blog - Villains Soiree - Wickedly Disappointing
- Blog - Dole Whips are back at the Polynesian Village Resort at the new and disappointing Pineapple Lanai
- Shortened monorail operating hours now in place - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
- Disney and unions argue about extra shift distribution policy
- Polynesian Resort opens new Dole Whip location
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees