The Dolphin Fountain
The Dolphin Fountain Information
|Location:||Dolphin / Dolphin main floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss The Dolphin Fountain|
|Reviews||Reviews of The Dolphin Fountain|
|Menu:||The Dolphin Fountain Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Snack (Updated: 10/13)Soups/Salads
Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and cucumbers, tossed with Ranch dressing and topped with spicy Buffalo chicken.
Chicken Caesar Salad - Chicken and romaine lettuce topped with grilled chicken, parmesan cheese and herb croutons, tossed with caesar dressing. - $12.50
Chicken Noodle Soup - Cup $3.25 or Bowl $4.75
Chili - Served with cheese. Cup $3.75 or Bowl $5.25
Marinated Tuna Salad - Served over Romaine lettuce, topped with tomatoes and cucumbers, tossed with herb vinaigrette. - $12.75
Roasted Tomato Soup - Served with herb croutons. Cup $3.25or Bowl $4.75
Roasted Tomato soup - With herb croutons. Cup 3.25 - $4.75
Ahi Tuna Burger
- Medium rare tuna topped with spicy Asian slaw and served on a brioche bun with potato chips and a pickle.
Build Your Favorite Burger - Choice of toppings: American, Swiss or Cheddar cheese, and chili, bacon, sauteed onions or mushrooms. Served with potato chips or replace with French fries for $1.50 - $11.95
Build your own Hot Dog - Choice of toppings: chili, melted cheese, diced onions or sauerkraut - $7.25
Classic B.L.T. - Served on your choice of white or wheat bread with potato chips or replace with French fries for $1.50 - $8.25
Lamb Gyro - Seasoned lamb, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion - $13.95
Philly Cheesesteak - Sliced ribeye, sauteed onions, and mushrooms - $12.95
Reuben - Sliced corned beef, panini bread, thousand island dressing, swiss cheese, sauerkraut - $12.75
Seared Chicken Sandwich - Scallion Aioli - $11.95
Seared Salmon - Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, citrus vinaigrette, caper cream - $12.75
Turkey Burger - Topped with apple horseradish cream and served on a brioche bun with potato chips and a pickle. - $11.95
- Add melted cheese or chili for a $1.00
Onion Rings - Served with Remoulade sauce. - $5.50
Soft Pretzel bites - Served with cheese and mustard - $4.95
Tortilla Chips and Salsa - Tortilla chips and salsa. - $3.75
Blastin' Brownie Sundae
- Fudge brownie with or without nuts topped with a swirl of vanilla soft-serve, hot fudge, whipped cream, walnuts & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75.
Cake or Sugar Cone - 1 scoop $2.75 and 2 scoops $3.75
Caramel Apple Sundae - A slice of our bakery-made apple pie, topped with vanilla soft-serve, caramel sauce, whipped cream, & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $7.00
Create-Your-Own Sundae - One scoop or swirl of your choice of ice cream, your favorite sauce & your favorite dry topping, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $5.50
Ice Cream Flavors - Hand-Scooped Ice Cream: Caramel Cappuccino, Cookies & Cream, Minty Chip, Strawberry Patch, Peanut Butter, Rocky Road, Cheesecake and Banana Walnut; Frozen Yogurt: Vanilla and No-Sugar Chocolate; Sherbet/Sorbet: Rainbow sherbet or Raspberry sorbet; Soft Serve Ice Cream: Vanilla, Chocolate, and Vanilla/Chocolate Twist.
Selection of Dry Toppings - Oreo crumbles, Walnuts, Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkles, Peanuts, Heath bar, Reese's Pieces, M&M's, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, Malted Milk Balls, Chocolate Cake Pieces, Peppermint Patty Cookies, Cherries, and Chocolate chips.
Selection of Sauces - Hot fudge, Chocolate Syrup, Strawberry sauce, Marshmallow Pineapple sauce, Caramel, Raspberry, Blueberry, and No-Sugar Chocolate Syrup.
Shakes & Malts - Your choice of our ice cream or yogurt flavors, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. Make it a Malt...$0.50 Add a topping...$0.75 - $5.95
Soft Serve Cones - 1 scoop $2.25 and 2 scoops $3.00
Soft Serve Split - Soft serve vanilla, chocolate & vanilla/chocolate twist, topped with pineapple, chocolate & strawberry sauces, whipped cream, peanuts, a cherry & of course a banana. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $7.95
Waffle Cone - 1 scoop $3.50 and 2 scoops $4.50
- Budweiser, Miller Lite, Hurrincane Reef Pale Ale, and Samuel Adams $4.75 or Heineken $5.25
Bottled Water - Evian bottled water or Perrier sparkling bottled water. - $2.50
Chocolate Raspberry Torte Shake - Chocolate soft serve ice cream, chocolate cake pieces & raspberry sauce blended together, topped with whipped cream, chocolate cake pieces & drizzle of chocolate sauce. - $5.95
Coco Loco Shake - Chocolate & caramel cappuccino ice creams blended together, topped with whipped cream, malted milk balls & drizzled with chocolate & caramel sauces. - $5.95
Coffee Drinks - Espresso $3.00, Cappuccino, Cafe Mocha, or Cafe Au Lait $3.95, and an additional shot $0.80
Fountain Floats & Sodas - A generous swirl of vanilla soft-serve ice cream, topped with your choice of one of our flavored sodas. - $5.00
Nutty-Chocolate-Covered-Banana Shake - Banana walnut ice cream & chocolate sauce blended together, topped with whipped cream & walnuts & drizzled with chocolate sauce. - $5.95
PB & J Shake - Peanut Butter ice cream blended with strawberry topping, topped with whipped cream & Reese's Pieces. - $5.95
Peppermint Shake - Vanilla soft serve ice cream blended with peppermint patty cookies & milk, topped with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce & peppermint patty cookie. - $5.95
Rainbow Fizz - Rainbow sherbet blended with our "secret ingredient" to make this cool treat, topped with whipped cream & rainbow sprinkles. - $5.95
Selection of Energy Drinks - Choose from Red Bull, Sugar-free Red Bull, and Pink. - $4.00
Selection of Fountain Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, or Pink Lemonade. - $2.50
Selection of Iced Tea - China Mist, freshly brewed $2.00 or Republic Tea in Mango Ceylon or Blackberry Sage, $3.95 per bottle.
Selection of Juice - Choice of orange $3.50, and cranberry or apple $2.00
Selection of Milk - Whole, skim or chocolate milk. - $2.00
Selection of Wine - Served in a half bottle (375ml). Choose from Beringer White Zinfandel $8.50 and Mondavi "Private Selection" Chardonnay, Merlot, or Cabernet Sauvignon $10.75
Stewart's Caffeine Free Sodas - Choose from cream soda, key lime, diet root beer, orange & cream, grape, and root beer. - $2.75
The Sunshine Smoothie - This healthful shake begins with vanilla yogurt & is blended with fresh banana & orange juice. - $5.95
Top-Your-Own Cheesecake Shake - We start with cheesecake ice cream blended with milk, you select your favorite sauce, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. - $5.95
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue
- 12-year-old girl protests SeaWorld parade float
- SeaWorld plans several events for early 2014
- Guest credit card info stolen by Universal Orlando employee
- Christmas festivities taking place at SeaWorld Orlando
- Another Disney executive retires
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS