The Dolphin Fountain
The Dolphin Fountain Information
|Location:||Dolphin / Dolphin main floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss The Dolphin Fountain|
|Reviews||Reviews of The Dolphin Fountain|
|Menu:||The Dolphin Fountain Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Snack (Updated: 01/14)Soups/Salads
Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and cucumbers, tossed with Ranch dressing and topped with spicy Buffalo chicken.
Chicken Caesar Salad - Chicken and romaine lettuce topped with grilled chicken, parmesan cheese and herb croutons, tossed with caesar dressing. - $12.50
Chicken Noodle Soup - Cup $3.25 or Bowl $4.75
Chili - Served with cheese. Cup $3.75 or Bowl $5.25
Marinated Tuna Salad - Served over Romaine lettuce, topped with tomatoes and cucumbers, tossed with herb vinaigrette. - $12.75
Roasted Tomato Soup - Served with herb croutons. Cup $3.25or Bowl $4.75
Roasted Tomato soup - With herb croutons. Cup 3.25 - $4.75
Ahi Tuna Burger
- Medium rare tuna topped with spicy Asian slaw and served on a brioche bun with potato chips and a pickle.
Build Your Favorite Burger - Choice of toppings: American, Swiss or Cheddar cheese, and chili, bacon, sauteed onions or mushrooms. Served with potato chips or replace with French fries for $1.50 - $11.95
Build your own Hot Dog - Choice of toppings: chili, melted cheese, diced onions or sauerkraut - $7.25
Classic B.L.T. - Served on your choice of white or wheat bread with potato chips or replace with French fries for $1.50 - $8.25
Lamb Gyro - Seasoned lamb, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion - $13.95
Philly Cheesesteak - Sliced ribeye, sauteed onions, and mushrooms - $12.95
Reuben - Sliced corned beef, panini bread, thousand island dressing, swiss cheese, sauerkraut - $12.75
Seared Chicken Sandwich - Scallion Aioli - $11.95
Seared Salmon - Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, citrus vinaigrette, caper cream - $12.75
Turkey Burger - Topped with apple horseradish cream and served on a brioche bun with potato chips and a pickle. - $11.95
- Add melted cheese or chili for a $1.00
Onion Rings - Served with Remoulade sauce. - $5.50
Soft Pretzel bites - Served with cheese and mustard - $4.95
Tortilla Chips and Salsa - Tortilla chips and salsa. - $3.75
Blastin' Brownie Sundae
- Fudge brownie with or without nuts topped with a swirl of vanilla soft-serve, hot fudge, whipped cream, walnuts & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75.
Cake or Sugar Cone - 1 scoop $2.75 and 2 scoops $3.75
Caramel Apple Sundae - A slice of our bakery-made apple pie, topped with vanilla soft-serve, caramel sauce, whipped cream, & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $7.00
Create-Your-Own Sundae - One scoop or swirl of your choice of ice cream, your favorite sauce & your favorite dry topping, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $5.50
Ice Cream Flavors - Hand-Scooped Ice Cream: Caramel Cappuccino, Cookies & Cream, Minty Chip, Strawberry Patch, Peanut Butter, Rocky Road, Cheesecake and Banana Walnut; Frozen Yogurt: Vanilla and No-Sugar Chocolate; Sherbet/Sorbet: Rainbow sherbet or Raspberry sorbet; Soft Serve Ice Cream: Vanilla, Chocolate, and Vanilla/Chocolate Twist.
Selection of Dry Toppings - Oreo crumbles, Walnuts, Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkles, Peanuts, Heath bar, Reese's Pieces, M&M's, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, Malted Milk Balls, Chocolate Cake Pieces, Peppermint Patty Cookies, Cherries, and Chocolate chips.
Selection of Sauces - Hot fudge, Chocolate Syrup, Strawberry sauce, Marshmallow Pineapple sauce, Caramel, Raspberry, Blueberry, and No-Sugar Chocolate Syrup.
Shakes & Malts - Your choice of our ice cream or yogurt flavors, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. Make it a Malt...$0.50 Add a topping...$0.75 - $5.95
Soft Serve Cones - 1 scoop $2.25 and 2 scoops $3.00
Soft Serve Split - Soft serve vanilla, chocolate & vanilla/chocolate twist, topped with pineapple, chocolate & strawberry sauces, whipped cream, peanuts, a cherry & of course a banana. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $7.95
Waffle Cone - 1 scoop $3.50 and 2 scoops $4.50
- Budweiser, Miller Lite, Hurrincane Reef Pale Ale, and Samuel Adams $4.75 or Heineken $5.25
Bottled Water - Evian bottled water or Perrier sparkling bottled water. - $2.50
Chocolate Raspberry Torte Shake - Chocolate soft serve ice cream, chocolate cake pieces & raspberry sauce blended together, topped with whipped cream, chocolate cake pieces & drizzle of chocolate sauce. - $5.95
Coco Loco Shake - Chocolate & caramel cappuccino ice creams blended together, topped with whipped cream, malted milk balls & drizzled with chocolate & caramel sauces. - $5.95
Coffee Drinks - Espresso $3.00, Cappuccino, Cafe Mocha, or Cafe Au Lait $3.95, and an additional shot $0.80
Fountain Floats & Sodas - A generous swirl of vanilla soft-serve ice cream, topped with your choice of one of our flavored sodas. - $5.00
Nutty-Chocolate-Covered-Banana Shake - Banana walnut ice cream & chocolate sauce blended together, topped with whipped cream & walnuts & drizzled with chocolate sauce. - $5.95
PB & J Shake - Peanut Butter ice cream blended with strawberry topping, topped with whipped cream & Reese's Pieces. - $5.95
Peppermint Shake - Vanilla soft serve ice cream blended with peppermint patty cookies & milk, topped with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce & peppermint patty cookie. - $5.95
Rainbow Fizz - Rainbow sherbet blended with our "secret ingredient" to make this cool treat, topped with whipped cream & rainbow sprinkles. - $5.95
Selection of Energy Drinks - Choose from Red Bull, Sugar-free Red Bull, and Pink. - $4.00
Selection of Fountain Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, or Pink Lemonade. - $2.50
Selection of Iced Tea - China Mist, freshly brewed $2.00 or Republic Tea in Mango Ceylon or Blackberry Sage, $3.95 per bottle.
Selection of Juice - Choice of orange $3.50, and cranberry or apple $2.00
Selection of Milk - Whole, skim or chocolate milk. - $2.00
Selection of Wine - Served in a half bottle (375ml). Choose from Beringer White Zinfandel $8.50 and Mondavi "Private Selection" Chardonnay, Merlot, or Cabernet Sauvignon $10.75
Stewart's Caffeine Free Sodas - Choose from cream soda, key lime, diet root beer, orange & cream, grape, and root beer. - $2.75
The Sunshine Smoothie - This healthful shake begins with vanilla yogurt & is blended with fresh banana & orange juice. - $5.95
Top-Your-Own Cheesecake Shake - We start with cheesecake ice cream blended with milk, you select your favorite sauce, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. - $5.95
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
See AllDIS UPDATES
- VIDEO: 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot's annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at Epcot are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level. At the festival you'll find gardens, topiaries, play areas, outdoor food kitchens, exhibits, music, and more.
- Blog - Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Leadership changes at Walt Disney World resorts and transportation
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS