Fresh Mediterranean Market
|Location:||Dolphin / Level 1 of the hotel|
|Hours:||Open for breakfast and lunch|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Fresh Mediterranean Market|
|Reviews||Reviews of Fresh Mediterranean Market|
|Menu:||Fresh Mediterranean Market Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 11/13)
Adult Buffet Breakfast
- From the Pantry: a variety of pastries, danish and muffins, fresh fruits, yogurt, and homemade granola. Nectar Breakfast: Health conscious extracts from fresh veggies and fruitsdetox, antioxidant and wheatgrass. From the Casserole: breakfast potatoes, bacon and sausage. Hot Cereals: hot breakfast cereals to include oatmeal and grits. Rotisserie: Slow roasted meats on a rotating spit featuring rosemary ham. Eggs from the Skillet: omelettes and eggs any style made to order, egg whites and egg beaters available. Griddle Favorites: Traditional pancakes, waffles and French toast, also featuring specialty pancakes and French toast. $15 to $35.99
Selection of Beverages
- Buffet breakfast includes juice and freshly brewed Starbucks 100% Colombian coffee and Decaffeinated coffee.
Adult Buffet Lunch
- Chilled delicacies and salads, Hot foods baked in Earthenware, Fresh daily soups, Meats fresh from the grill, Lite Mediterranean dishes prepared to order, Hot Sandwiches, Slowly basted Rotisserie meats, and bake shop goodies. $15 to $35.99
- Market Selection
Beni M'Tir Amazir, Morocco - Priced per glass.
Cervera Albarino, Spain - Priced per glass.
Chateau Greysac Cru Bourgeois, Bordeaux - From France, priced per glass.
Conde de Valdemar Crianza, Rioja, Spain - Priced per glass.
Ksar Blanc, Morocco - Priced per glass.
Louis Jadot, Beaujjolais Villages, Beaujolais - From France, priced per glass.
Louis Jadot, Chardonnay, Macon-Villages, Burgundy - From France, priced per glass.
Mediterranean Beers - Amstel Light & Heineken from Holland, Estrella Galicia from Spain, or Peroni from Italy.
Michael Picard, Vouvray, France - Priced per glass.
Monte Antico, Sangiovese, Tuscany - From Italy, priced per glass.
Sangria - Sangria
Savion, Rose D'Anjou, Loire - From France, priced per glass.
Tolloy, Pinot Grigio, Alto Adige - From Italy, priced per glass.
Trimbach, Reserve, Riesling, Alsace - From France, priced per glass.
Valdo, Prosecco, Veneto - From Italy, priced per glass.
Child Buffet Breakfast (age 3-9) - From the Pantry: a variety of pastries, danish and muffins, fresh fruits, yogurt, and homemade granola. Nectar Breakfast: Health conscious extracts from fresh veggies and fruits, detox, antioxidant and wheatgrass. From the Casserole: breakfast potatoes, bacon and sausage. Hot Cereals: hot breakfast cereals to include oatmeal and grits. Rotisserie: Slow roasted meats on a rotating spit featuring rosemary ham. Eggs from the Skillet: omelettes and eggs any style made to order, egg whites and egg beaters available. Griddle Favorites: Traditional pancakes, waffles and French toast, also featuring specialty pancakes and French toast. *
Child Buffet Lunch (age 3-9) - Chilled delicacies and salads, Hot foods baked in Earthenware, Fresh daily soups, Meats fresh from the grill, Lite Mediterranean dishes prepared to order, Hot Sandwiches, Slowly basted Rotisserie meats, and bake shop goodies. *
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dates and seminars announced for Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - 2014 will be the 5th year for this event that features wine and beer seminars, tasting stations and live music.
- VIDEO: 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot's annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at Epcot are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level. At the festival you'll find gardens, topiaries, play areas, outdoor food kitchens, exhibits, music, and more.
- Blog - Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Rapids ride evacuated at Universal Orlando
- Leadership changes at Walt Disney World resorts and transportation
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party