Leaning Palms Information
|| Lunch, Dinner,
|| Typhoon Lagoon /
|Disney Dining Plan:
|| YES (Quick Service/Snack Credit)
||Leaning Palms Menu
Legend has it that a furious typhoon once swept thru here and left the area topsy turvy. You'll find it to be a convenient spot to enjoy a quick meal/snack with a great view of the lagoon.
Beverages including soft drinks, lemonade, iced tea and beer
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If there is an asterisk (*) below next to a menu item, this indicates that the meal is a buffet or that it's served family-style at your table. The price reflected is the total cost of the all-you-care-to-enjoy meal. Please note that the pricing on buffet meals will vary slightly based on the time of year (peak season versus regular season), and day of the week (weekday versus weekend) that you visit. The pricing below is a general range for these meals, but if you need an exact figure, you may call Disney Dining at (407) WDW-DINE and they will provide an exact quote based on the date of your reservation.
All prices you see are subject to change and may vary slightly during your vacation.
Menu items are also subject to change without notice.
- garden salad
#1 1/3 Angus Bacon Cheeseburger
- Served with French fries or sliced apples
#2 Chicken Breast Nuggets
- 8 Pieces, Served with french fries or
#3 Pepperoni Pizza
#4 Chili Dog
- Served with french fries or apple slices
#5 Chicken Wrap
- With apple slices or French fries
#6 Chicken Salad with chicken
- Fresh salad
- Chocolate cake or Cheesecake
Selection of Cold Beverages
- Coca-cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange Soda, Pink Lemonade, or Iced Tea $2.59 & $2.89, Minute Maid apple or orange juice $2.39, Dasani bottled water $2.50, and Milk (whole, low-fat, or chocolate) $1.49
Selection of Domestic Beer
- Bud or Bud Light Draft
Selection of Hot Beverages
- Coffee, Decaf, Hot tea or Hot cocoa.
Child's Meal - Choose from Grilled cheese pretzel, hot dog, or peanut butter & jelly sandwich. Includes your own sand pail with a shovel, apple sauce, gold fish crackers, and your choice of small milk, juice or soda. - $6.99