Trail's End Restaurant
|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,|
|Location:||Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground / Pioneer Hall|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Trail's End Restaurant|
|Reviews||Reviews of Trail's End Restaurant|
|Menu:||Trail's End Restaurant Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 11/13)
- served with Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, French Toast, and Biscuit
Breakfast Buffet served 7:30am-11:00am - Fresh Fruit, Assorted cereals, sausage, bacon, Omelet of the Day, Scrambled eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy, grits, oatmeal, beef hash, Mickey waffles, hot cinnamon spiced apples and Freshly baked pastries. *
Biscuits and Gravy
Cinnamon Roll - . - $3.19
Muffin - . - $2.79
Oatmeal - . - $2.79
Warm Sticky Buns - . - $4.69
Beef chili with Beans
- Topped with cheddar cheese and red onions
Blue Crab and Roasted Corn Hush Puppies - with a spicy Rémoulade - $9.49
House-made Cornbread - . - $3.49
Smoked Cheese-stuffed Jalapeño - wrapped in Country Bacon with Peach-Pepper Jelly - $7.99
Southern Fried Green Tomatoes - with Crawfish Rémoulade - $7.99
BBQ Pulled pork
- With corn bacon cole slaw, pickled green tomatoes and house made potato chips. served on a toasted roll
Mixed green salad - With cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, blue cheese crumbles and corn bread croutons - $5.99
Mixed Greens Salad - Mixed Lettuces with Sunshine Wax Beans, Vine-ripened Tomatoes, and Oil & Vinegar Ranch Dressing - $6.49
Oak-smoked Chicken and crispy Dumpling Soup - . - $6.49
Soup of the day - Selection changes daily - $6.99
Angus Chili Cheeseburger
- With chili, cheddar and swiss cheese, grilled red onion, lettuce and tomato. Served with Sweet potato fries
Angus Chuck Bacon Cheeseburger - With bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato. Served with sweet potato fries - $12.99
Chicken Waldorf salad - Chicken Waldorf with Tart Cherries, Grapes, Apples, and Candied Pecans - $11.99
Fresh Berry Salad with Chicken - Grilled chicken with greens tossed with raspberry vinaigrette, fresh berries, blue cheese and candied walnuts. - $12.99
Fried Chicken and Waffles - Served with warm maple syrup and butter - $14.49
Grilled Pork Chop - With Hoppin John, oven roasted tomatoes and cilantro chimichurri - $17.99
Pan seared Catfish - Breaded catfish with coleslaw, corn and chive hush puppies. - $14.99
Spicy Grilled Shrimp and Andouille Sausage - Served with cheese grits and red eye gravy - $16.99
Angel food Cake
- With fresh berries and raspberry sorbet. This is a no sugar added dessert
Warm Sticky Bun Sundae - Pecan sticky bun layered with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and whipped cream - $4.99
Wilderness S'more - Dark chocolate mousse layered with graham crackers and topped with toasted marshmallow and chocolate sauce - $4.79
Nacho Chips: TO GO MENU ONLY
- With all the fixin's! Beef chili, cheddar cheese, and salsa.
Mixed Greens: TO GO MENU ONLY
- Served with your choice of dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Strips: TO GO MENU ONLY
- Served with blue cheese and celery sticks.
Dinner Buffet served from 4:30pm-9:30pm and 4:30pm-10:00pm Friday and Saturday - Soup of the Day, chili, Salad Bar, Peel and eat shrimp, Chef's selection of veggies, Smoked Pork ribs, Fried Chicken, Pasta, Hand-carved roasted meats, Pizza slices, Fresh Catch of the Day, and Home-made fruit cobbler. prices vary 15.00-35.99 *
Giddyap and Go: TO GO MENU ONLY - 10 pieces of our famous fried chicken, fries, cole slaw, and biscuits for 4. White meat only $24.99 - $22.99
Pizza: TO GO MENU ONLY - 16" thin crust cheese pizza $13.99 or 16" thin crust pepperoni pizza $15.49 - $13.99
The Lone Rider: TO GO MENU ONLY - 2 pieces of our famous fried chicken, fries, cole slaw, and a biscuit. White meat only $8.99 - $7.99
Kid's choice - Chouce of fruit cup, garden salad. Macaroni and Cheese or Cheeseburger. Ice cream sundae or Chocolate chip cookies. - $8.59
Kids' complete meal - Grilled fish of the day. includes whole grain pilaf, veggies and fruit. served on Mickey plate - $8.59
Kids' complete meal - Grilled chicken strips, served with macaroni topped with marinara nd mozzarella. with veggies and fruit salad - $8.59
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- SeaWorld Orlando offers summer camps for kids
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
- SeaWorld to host Viva la Musica Festival
- Disney plans baseball pitching contest for $1 million prize
- Court denies SeaWorld's appeal of OSHA ruling
- Samsung Smart TV app available for Disney Parks
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
- Record number of visitors to Orlando in 2013
- Disney releases CGI video of new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction