Trail's End Restaurant
|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,|
|Location:||Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground / Pioneer Hall|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Trail's End Restaurant|
|Reviews||Reviews of Trail's End Restaurant|
|Menu:||Trail's End Restaurant Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 11/13)
- served with Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, French Toast, and Biscuit
Breakfast Buffet served 7:30am-11:00am - Fresh Fruit, Assorted cereals, sausage, bacon, Omelet of the Day, Scrambled eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy, grits, oatmeal, beef hash, Mickey waffles, hot cinnamon spiced apples and Freshly baked pastries. *
Biscuits and Gravy
Cinnamon Roll - . - $3.19
Muffin - . - $2.79
Oatmeal - . - $2.79
Warm Sticky Buns - . - $4.69
Beef chili with Beans
- Topped with cheddar cheese and red onions
Blue Crab and Roasted Corn Hush Puppies - with a spicy Rémoulade - $9.49
House-made Cornbread - . - $3.49
Smoked Cheese-stuffed Jalapeño - wrapped in Country Bacon with Peach-Pepper Jelly - $7.99
Southern Fried Green Tomatoes - with Crawfish Rémoulade - $7.99
BBQ Pulled pork
- With corn bacon cole slaw, pickled green tomatoes and house made potato chips. served on a toasted roll
Mixed green salad - With cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, blue cheese crumbles and corn bread croutons - $5.99
Mixed Greens Salad - Mixed Lettuces with Sunshine Wax Beans, Vine-ripened Tomatoes, and Oil & Vinegar Ranch Dressing - $6.49
Oak-smoked Chicken and crispy Dumpling Soup - . - $6.49
Soup of the day - Selection changes daily - $6.99
Angus Chili Cheeseburger
- With chili, cheddar and swiss cheese, grilled red onion, lettuce and tomato. Served with Sweet potato fries
Angus Chuck Bacon Cheeseburger - With bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato. Served with sweet potato fries - $12.99
Chicken Waldorf salad - Chicken Waldorf with Tart Cherries, Grapes, Apples, and Candied Pecans - $11.99
Fresh Berry Salad with Chicken - Grilled chicken with greens tossed with raspberry vinaigrette, fresh berries, blue cheese and candied walnuts. - $12.99
Fried Chicken and Waffles - Served with warm maple syrup and butter - $14.49
Grilled Pork Chop - With Hoppin John, oven roasted tomatoes and cilantro chimichurri - $17.99
Pan seared Catfish - Breaded catfish with coleslaw, corn and chive hush puppies. - $14.99
Spicy Grilled Shrimp and Andouille Sausage - Served with cheese grits and red eye gravy - $16.99
Angel food Cake
- With fresh berries and raspberry sorbet. This is a no sugar added dessert
Warm Sticky Bun Sundae - Pecan sticky bun layered with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and whipped cream - $4.99
Wilderness S'more - Dark chocolate mousse layered with graham crackers and topped with toasted marshmallow and chocolate sauce - $4.79
Nacho Chips: TO GO MENU ONLY
- With all the fixin's! Beef chili, cheddar cheese, and salsa.
Mixed Greens: TO GO MENU ONLY
- Served with your choice of dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Strips: TO GO MENU ONLY
- Served with blue cheese and celery sticks.
Dinner Buffet served from 4:30pm-9:30pm and 4:30pm-10:00pm Friday and Saturday - Soup of the Day, chili, Salad Bar, Peel and eat shrimp, Chef's selection of veggies, Smoked Pork ribs, Fried Chicken, Pasta, Hand-carved roasted meats, Pizza slices, Fresh Catch of the Day, and Home-made fruit cobbler. prices vary 15.00-35.99 *
Giddyap and Go: TO GO MENU ONLY - 10 pieces of our famous fried chicken, fries, cole slaw, and biscuits for 4. White meat only $24.99 - $22.99
Pizza: TO GO MENU ONLY - 16" thin crust cheese pizza $13.99 or 16" thin crust pepperoni pizza $15.49 - $13.99
The Lone Rider: TO GO MENU ONLY - 2 pieces of our famous fried chicken, fries, cole slaw, and a biscuit. White meat only $8.99 - $7.99
Kid's choice - Chouce of fruit cup, garden salad. Macaroni and Cheese or Cheeseburger. Ice cream sundae or Chocolate chip cookies. - $8.59
Kids' complete meal - Grilled fish of the day. includes whole grain pilaf, veggies and fruit. served on Mickey plate - $8.59
Kids' complete meal - Grilled chicken strips, served with macaroni topped with marinara nd mozzarella. with veggies and fruit salad - $8.59
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue
- 12-year-old girl protests SeaWorld parade float
- SeaWorld plans several events for early 2014
- Guest credit card info stolen by Universal Orlando employee
- Christmas festivities taking place at SeaWorld Orlando
- Another Disney executive retires