Trail's End Restaurant
|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,|
|Location:||Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground / Pioneer Hall|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Trail's End Restaurant|
|Reviews||Reviews of Trail's End Restaurant|
|Menu:||Trail's End Restaurant Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 11/13)
- served with Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, French Toast, and Biscuit
Breakfast Buffet served 7:30am-11:00am - Fresh Fruit, Assorted cereals, sausage, bacon, Omelet of the Day, Scrambled eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy, grits, oatmeal, beef hash, Mickey waffles, hot cinnamon spiced apples and Freshly baked pastries. *
Biscuits and Gravy
Cinnamon Roll - . - $3.19
Muffin - . - $2.79
Oatmeal - . - $2.79
Warm Sticky Buns - . - $4.69
Beef chili with Beans
- Topped with cheddar cheese and red onions
Blue Crab and Roasted Corn Hush Puppies - with a spicy Rémoulade - $9.49
House-made Cornbread - . - $3.49
Smoked Cheese-stuffed Jalapeño - wrapped in Country Bacon with Peach-Pepper Jelly - $7.99
Southern Fried Green Tomatoes - with Crawfish Rémoulade - $7.99
BBQ Pulled pork
- With corn bacon cole slaw, pickled green tomatoes and house made potato chips. served on a toasted roll
Mixed green salad - With cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, blue cheese crumbles and corn bread croutons - $5.99
Mixed Greens Salad - Mixed Lettuces with Sunshine Wax Beans, Vine-ripened Tomatoes, and Oil & Vinegar Ranch Dressing - $6.49
Oak-smoked Chicken and crispy Dumpling Soup - . - $6.49
Soup of the day - Selection changes daily - $6.99
Angus Chili Cheeseburger
- With chili, cheddar and swiss cheese, grilled red onion, lettuce and tomato. Served with Sweet potato fries
Angus Chuck Bacon Cheeseburger - With bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato. Served with sweet potato fries - $12.99
Chicken Waldorf salad - Chicken Waldorf with Tart Cherries, Grapes, Apples, and Candied Pecans - $11.99
Fresh Berry Salad with Chicken - Grilled chicken with greens tossed with raspberry vinaigrette, fresh berries, blue cheese and candied walnuts. - $12.99
Fried Chicken and Waffles - Served with warm maple syrup and butter - $14.49
Grilled Pork Chop - With Hoppin John, oven roasted tomatoes and cilantro chimichurri - $17.99
Pan seared Catfish - Breaded catfish with coleslaw, corn and chive hush puppies. - $14.99
Spicy Grilled Shrimp and Andouille Sausage - Served with cheese grits and red eye gravy - $16.99
Angel food Cake
- With fresh berries and raspberry sorbet. This is a no sugar added dessert
Warm Sticky Bun Sundae - Pecan sticky bun layered with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and whipped cream - $4.99
Wilderness S'more - Dark chocolate mousse layered with graham crackers and topped with toasted marshmallow and chocolate sauce - $4.79
Nacho Chips: TO GO MENU ONLY
- With all the fixin's! Beef chili, cheddar cheese, and salsa.
Mixed Greens: TO GO MENU ONLY
- Served with your choice of dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Strips: TO GO MENU ONLY
- Served with blue cheese and celery sticks.
Dinner Buffet served from 4:30pm-9:30pm and 4:30pm-10:00pm Friday and Saturday - Soup of the Day, chili, Salad Bar, Peel and eat shrimp, Chef's selection of veggies, Smoked Pork ribs, Fried Chicken, Pasta, Hand-carved roasted meats, Pizza slices, Fresh Catch of the Day, and Home-made fruit cobbler. prices vary 15.00-35.99 *
Giddyap and Go: TO GO MENU ONLY - 10 pieces of our famous fried chicken, fries, cole slaw, and biscuits for 4. White meat only $24.99 - $22.99
Pizza: TO GO MENU ONLY - 16" thin crust cheese pizza $13.99 or 16" thin crust pepperoni pizza $15.49 - $13.99
The Lone Rider: TO GO MENU ONLY - 2 pieces of our famous fried chicken, fries, cole slaw, and a biscuit. White meat only $8.99 - $7.99
Kid's choice - Chouce of fruit cup, garden salad. Macaroni and Cheese or Cheeseburger. Ice cream sundae or Chocolate chip cookies. - $8.59
Kids' complete meal - Grilled fish of the day. includes whole grain pilaf, veggies and fruit. served on Mickey plate - $8.59
Kids' complete meal - Grilled chicken strips, served with macaroni topped with marinara nd mozzarella. with veggies and fruit salad - $8.59
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Harambe Nights sold out this weekend - Harambe Nights is sold out for the weekend of July 19. Tickets are still available for the remaining weekends.
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Registration now open for Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Registration is already filling up. Prices are listed here and will go up after a certain date.
- Seats still remaining for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Sneak Preview - Sample food's from this year's Festival and hear speakers discussing the new marketplaces, special events and more!
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom Turnstiles - Main St. Station - Wish you were at Disney today? Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Magic Kingdom Turnstiles - Main St. Station.
- Less than a month left to book a Disney vacation with free dining! - Guests can book a Walt Disney World room and ticket vacation package that includes a stay at a Walt Disney World resort, and receive the Dining Plan for free!
- Backstage package begins today Cirque du Soleil - Package is available for 6:00 performances on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Create a personalized Coca-Cola label at Club Cool - Guests at Walt Disney World will be able to create a personalized label for a 7.5 oz Coca-Cola can.
- Blog - Like This at Walt Disney World? Try That at Universal Orlando.
- Viewing locations for final World Cup games - The final three games will be shown in multiple locations.
- Blog - Some Dos and Don'ts of Frozen Summer Fun
- Candlelight Processional dining package info released - Information includes list of restaurants and approximate prices. Reserved fireworks viewing is not included this year.
- Minor changes to menu at Harambe Nights party - The lamb chops with tamarind pomegranate sauce will no longer be served. A Moroccan beef kefta dish will be served at the buffet after the show instead of the pre-show reception.
- Blog - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You?
- It's Tough to be a Bug closes for refurb - The Animal Kingdom attraction will be closed from 7/7/14 - 8/11/14.
- Photos of Oaken's Trading Post and merchandise available at Frozen Summer Fun - We've added merchandise photos and photos of Oaken's Trading Post to our blog on this event.
- VIDEO: Anna and Elsa's Royal Welcome featuring Kristoff at Frozen Summer Fun - Frozen Summer Fun has come to Disney's Hollywood Studios and the first daily event is a Royal Welcome parade for Anna and Elsa with a special appearance by Kristoff. At the end of the parade, the two princesses appear on the Sorcerer Mickey hat stage for a sing-along of "Let It Go" with Olaf!
- New backstage package offered at Cirque du Soleil - This $250 package includes ticket, snacks, gift bag and backstage meet and greet.
- Minimum age lowered to travel solo on Magical Express - The minimum age to travel alone on Magical Express has been lowered to age 12 from age 16.
- Flying Fish Cafe to serve breakfast this fall - Reservations are now being accepted for 10/1 - 12/7/14.
- Florida residents can save 35% on a Room Only reservation - Florida residents can save when booking a room-only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for stays most nights July 2014 - September 2014.
- Premium Package added for Frozen Summer Fun Live - Package will include reserved seating and viewing for three of the day's events.
- Changes to PhotoPass print packages at restaurants - Beginning 7/27/14, PhotoPass print packages will no longer be offered table-side at Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Time schedule announced for Frozen Summer Fun Live at Hollywood Studios - The world of Frozen is taking over Hollywood Studios this summer. Spend the day enjoying these brand-new interactive experiences.
- Extended operating hours for monorail for 4th of July holiday - The monorail will have extended operating hours on July 3-5.
- Garden View Tea Room at Grand Floridian to undergo refurb - Garden View Tea Room closed 6/30/14 - 8/29/14. Perfectly Princess Tea Party will take place at Citricos.
- Partial list of Candlelight Processional narrators announced - Sharon Stone and Ana Gasteyer are new additions this year.
- Blog - Making the Most Out of a Summer Trip to Walt Disney World
- 4th of July Craft beer event at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel - Eight different brews will be on tap as the hotel partners with Cigar City Brewing of Tampa.
- July merchandise events and signings at the Walt Disney World Resort - Disney artists will sign their work at locations around Walt Disney World.
- Two new VIP tours added at Walt Disney World - The Ultimate Day of Thrills - A VIP Tour Experience and The Ultimate Day for Young Families - A VIP Tour Experience will both take guests to three parks, giving them VIP access to several attractions.
- Cinderella's Royal Table to be closed for 2 months - The character dining restaurant will be closed for refurbishment 1/5/2015 - 3/6/2015.
- Blog - FROZEN Summer Fun LIVE! Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Several dates sold out for Animal Kingdom's Harambe Nights - Premium seating is sold out for all dates. General seating is sold out for 6/28 and 7/5.
- Several changes made to park hours for rest of 2014 - Many changes have been made to Extra Magic Hours, as well as park hours extended and more Fantasmic and Main Street Electrical performances added.
- Several refurb dates planned for Winter Summerland mini golf course - The summer course will be closed for several dates throughout the summer.
- Parking lot construction at Animal Kingdom through September - The lot will be expanded in anticipation of larger crowds with the additions coming to the park.
- Agent P World Showcase Adventure to utilize smartphones - Beginning 6/27/14, the current flip phones will be replaced with smartphones.
- Another new meet and greet location for Snow White - She can now be seen on the front porch of Town Square Theater.
- Blog - Downtown Disney - Land of construction walls and cranes
- Blog - Disney Park Favorites in New Vinylmation Park Starz 3
- Rock Your Summer Side Dance Party at Hollywood Studios - This dance party will take place nightly from 6:00-10:00pm.
- Details for 4th of July at Walt Disney World - The parks will have special fireworks shows and Disney characters dressed in patriotic costumes.
- Ticket discounts for Cirque du Soleil - Discounted tickets are available for performances July 1-19, July 14, July 23-Sept 13, Sept 23-27, 2014.
- Summer discounts available for Walt Disney World golf courses - Play early in the day and save on a round of golf.
- Partial character list scheduled for Villains Unleashed event - Villains can be seen in stage shows, character greetings, and more.
- Price increases to $15/hour at Disney's Children's Activity Centers - This is at Club Disney at the Polynesian, Simba's Cubhouse at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Sandcastle Club at the Beach Club, and Cub's Den at the Wilderness Lodge.
- Tables in Wonderland hosts Epcot Food & Wine Festival Preview Event - Sample food's from this year's Festival and hear speakers discussing the new marketplaces, special events and more.
- Wilderness Lodge main pool closing from 9/3-11/27/14 - Main Pool closed 9/3/2014- 11/27/2014. Guests may use the pool at Fort Wilderness or the Contemporary. Transportation will be provided.
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean
- Elizabeth Mitchell cast on Once Upon A Time