The Turf Club Grill
The Turf Club Grill Information
|Location:||Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa / Near Artist's Palette|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss The Turf Club Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of The Turf Club Grill|
|Menu:||The Turf Club Grill Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 05/14)Appetizers/Starter
- With Prosciutto and Raspberry Preserves
Barbecue Spareribs - spicy Barbecue Sauce with a Vegetable Slaw - $11.99
Buffalo Chicken dip - Pulled Buffalo chicken, wing sauce, blue cheese and celery served with saratogo chips - $9.49
Crab Firecrackers - with Marinated Vegetables and Sweet Chili Aïoli - $12.49
Fried Calamari - with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise and spicy Marinara Sauces - $10.99
Onion Rings - Served with a variety of dips. - $6.49
Steamed Mussels - with Fennel, Shallots, White Wine, Tomato Pesto, and fresh Herbs - $10.99
Chef's Seasonal Salad
French Onion Soup - Classic French Onion Soup topped with melted cheese and a nest of crispy fried onions. - $6.99
Tomato Bisque - topped with Herbed Goat Cheese - $5.99
Turf Club's Signature Grilled Romaine Salad - Lightly grilled Hearts of Romaine with Ceasar Dressing, Balsamic Vinegar Reduction and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes. - $5.99
Crispy Free-Range Chicken Breast
- with Three-Cheese Macaroni & Cheese and Green Beans Almondine
Grilled Lamb Chops - with Honey-Mint Glaze, Warm Couscous Salad, and Red Pepper Sauce - $24.99
Grilled New York Strip - with Asparagus, Mashed Potatoes, and Lobster Fondue - $31.49
Grilled Salmon - with Teriyaki Glaze and Cilantro-Jasmine Rice with Green Peas - $21.99
Prime rib - with Mashed Potatoes, Broccolini, and Cherry-Peppercorn Sauce - $31.49
Root Beer Brined Pork Chops - with Sweet Potato Hash and Sautéed Greens - $22.99
Today's Sustainable Fish - with Jade Rice Pilaf, Spinach, and Fennel-Tomato Compote (Market Price)
Turf Club Pasta - Fettucine with Shrimp, Garlic, and fresh Vegetables tossed in a spicy Italian Herb-infused Olive Oil - $20.99
Turf Club Pasta - Vegetarian - Fettucine with Garlic and fresh Vegetables tossed in a spicy Italian Herb-infused Olive Oil - $17.99
Turf Club Pasta with Grilled Chicken - Fettucine with Grilled Chicken, Garlic, and fresh Vegetables tossed in a spicy Italian Herb-infused Olive Oil - $18.99
Seasonal Vegetables - Vegetable - $3.99
- Served with seasonal topping.
Chocolate Espresso Torte - With rasberry sauce and vanilla port wine ice cream. - $5.99
Lemon Curd and Berries - fresh Lemon Curd with Whipped Cream, Blueberries, and Ginger Snap Cookie - $6.49
No sugar added Lemon Mousse - With Fresh Blueberries - $6.49
Sorbet Assortment - sorbet - $4.99
Warm Seasonal Fruit Crisp - with Streusel Topping and Vanilla Ice Cream - $7.49
Freshly Brewed Joffrey's Coffee®
- Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino or Late
All-Natural Lemonade - topped with a Wildberry Foam - $4.19
Banfi Rosa Regale, Brachetto d'Acqui DOCG, Piedmont - slightly sweet red sparkling wine with rose petal aromas and strawberries, raspberries, and cranberries on the palate - $12.00
Blue Point Toasted Lager - Beer - $9.75
Cafe Mocha - . - $4.69
Chocolate Martini - Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Stoli Vanil Vodka, White Crème de Cacao, and Frangelico - $9.75
Fountain Beverages - Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Sprite, Minute Maid Light Pomegranate Lemonade - $2.99
Godiva Liquer Flight - Three half-ounce pours of Godiva Liqueur: Chocolate, White Chocolate, and Caramel topped with Godiva Liqueur-infused Strawberries - $9.50
Jameson Irish Coffee - Jameson Irish Whiskey and Hot Coffee with a dollop of Whipped Cream - $8.75
Magical Star Cocktail - X-Fusion Organic Mango and Passion Fruit Liqueur, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, and a souvenir Multicolored Glow Cube - $10.75
Milk Shakes - Chocolate or Vanilla - $4.99
Millionaire's Margarita - 1800 Reposado Tequila, Grand Marnier, Lime Juice, and Sweet-and-Sour - $9.75
Mint Julep - Woodford Reserve Bourbon muddled with fresh Mint and Agave Nectar - $11.25
Saratoga Cocktail - Maker’s Mark Bourbon, E & J Brandy, and Sweet Vermouth - $9.75
The Preakness Cosmo - Skyy Infusions Citrus Vodka, Triple Sec, and Cranberry Juice - $7.75
Three Minutes to Post Time - Bacardi Black Razz Rum, Blue Curaçao, Beefeater Gin, Skyy Vodka, Sprite®, and a splash of Orange Juice - $8.75
Tinker Bell and Friend or Buzzlightyear Punch - Minute Maid® Light Lemonade Punch served in a souvenir Fairies or Toy Story 3 Cup with a glowing Tinker Bell or Buzz Lightyear Clip-on Light - $6.99
Travers Stakes - Beefeater Gin and Peach Schnapps topped with Ginger Ale - $7.75
The Turf Club Grill
Dinner (Updated: 05/14)Appetizers/Starter
Kid's Appetizers - Choice from the following: Chicken noodle soup, garden salad, sliced apples,or celery and carrot sticks - $2.19
Cheeseburger, Hotdog or Cheese Pizza - Includes choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert - $8.59
Grilled Chicken Breast - Grilled Chicken Breast with Whole-Grain Rice Pilaf, Sautéed Green Beans, and Yogurt Parfait. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution - $8.59
Grilled Fish - Grilled Fish served with Whole-Grain Rice Pilaf, Sautéed Green Beans, Grapes, and Yogurt Parfait. Includes choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutionand Granola. - $8.49
Whole-Wheat Pasta with Turkey Marinara Sauce - Whole-Wheat Pasta with Turkey Marinara Sauce served with Yogurt Parfait. Includes choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meal without substitution - $8.59
Kid's Dessert - Choice from the following:
Ice Cream Sundae, Yogurt Parfait (Lowfat Strawberry yogurt with Strawberries and Granola), or sliced Apples
Kid's Drinks - Choice from the following:
Small Dasani® Water, Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice, Small Lowfat Milk
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Shortened monorail operating hours now in place - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of “Toy Story of TERROR!” on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Polynesian Resort opens new Dole Whip location
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
- SeaWorld announces new habitats for killer whales
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS