Siesta's Pool Bar and Grill
Siesta's Pool Bar and Grill Information
|Food/Dining Type:||Pool Bar|
|Location:||Coronado Springs / Center of resort at Dig Site, Lost City of Cibola|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Quick Service Credit)|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Siesta's Pool Bar and Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of Siesta's Pool Bar and Grill|
|Menu:||Siesta's Pool Bar and Grill Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Snack (Updated: 06/14)Entree/Main Course
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Combo
- Served with celery and blue cheese dressing.
Cheeseburger combo - .
Chicken Fingers Combo - Served with French fries.
Cold Chicken Caesar Wrap Combo - Made with Romaine lettuce and parmesan cheese & served with French fries.
Hamburger Combo - Served with French fries.
Hot Dog Combo - Served with French fries.
Bag of Chips
- Choose from an assortment of chips.
Fries Basket - Side of French fries.
Coronado Specialty Mug
- Free refills on soft drinks, coffee or tea.
Electric Lemonade - A refreshing blend of Bacardi Limon, blue curacao and lemonade.
Francisco's Margarita - Francisco's favorite frozen margarita made with Sauza tequila, triple sec and tropical juices. For an added twist, try a topper of Midori melon, strawberry, raspberry or blue curacao.
Frozen Fiesta Margarita - A blend of Sauza tequila, mango, strawberry and lime.
Hot Beverages - Selection of hot beverages.
Pancho Villa Pina Colada - Made with Bacardi rum.
Pancho Villa Strawberry Daiquiri - Made with Bacardi rum.
Raspberry Crush - Served on the rocks. A true drink from paradise made with Bacardi Razz, pineapple, sour and grenadine.
Selection of Draft Beer - Dos Equis and Domestic
Soft Drinks - Selection of soft drinks.
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS