|Location:||Swan / Lobby Floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Il Mulino|
|Reviews||Reviews of Il Mulino|
|Menu:||Il Mulino Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
- Italian rice balls over Spicy Marinara Sauce.
Calamari Fritti - Lightly fried calamari with a spicy marinara sauce. - $13.00
Cozze o Vongole - Mussels or clams with garlic white wine sauce or spicy fra diavolo. Mussels $12.00 and Clams $13.00
Gamberi Al Mulino - Jumbo shrimp with Il Mulino spicy cocktail sauce. - $13.00
Gamberi con Fagioli - Sauteed jumbo shrimp over cannellini beans and pancetta - $13.00
Insaccati Misti - A platter of Italian delights for two. Including prosciutto, mortadella, soprassata, cacciatorini, parmigiano reggiano, roasted red peppers, cherry vinegar peppers, sun-dried tomatoes and Buffalo mozzarella. - $24.00
Parmigiano Reggiano - Aged parmesan cheese for two. - $8.00
Polpette al Forto - Italian meatballs with tomato basil sauce and parmesan cheese - $12.00
Portobello Funghi - Broiled Portobello with Balsamic reduction - $12.00
Prosciutto & Melone - Aged prosciutto with seasonal melon. - $11.00
- The classic Il Mulino caesar salad.
Insalata Caprese - Buffalo mozzarella with beefsteak tomatoes and roasted peppers - $13.00
Insalata Trattoria - Mixed salad with tomatoes, artichoke hearts, carrots, hearts of palm and red onion with olive oil and aged red wine vinegar. - $11.00
Minestrone - Vegetable soup with orecchiette. - $7.00
Tortellini in Brodo - meat tortellini in chicken broth - $7.00
- 14 ounce ribeye with fried onions, sauteed spinach and chianti sauce
Bosco Pizza - tomato sauce, mozzarella, locatelli and parmesan cheese - $18.00
Bucatini Amatriciana - Thick linguine pasta, rendered pancetta and onions, finished with marinara. - $24.00
Costoletta Di Vitello - Single cut veal chop with sage and garlic over a bed of potatoes. - $39.00
Costoletta Di Vitello Milanese - Thinly Pounded Veal Chop, Lightly Breadd and Pan Fried, Topped with Arugula, Tomatoes and Red Onion - $42.00
Costolette Di Maiale - Pork chop with cherry vinegar peppers and mushrooms. - $24.00
Dentice - Seared Red Snapper with cherry tomatoes, garlic, pancetta and white wine served over broccoli rabe. - $31.00
Gamberi Francese - Jumbo shrimp egg battered and sauteed served with white wine lemon sauce. - $29.00
Gnocchi Bolognese - Potato dumplings with meat sauce. - $24.00
Linguine Alle Vongole - Linguine with red or white clam sauce. - $26.00
Manicotti - baked pasta stuffed with ricotta and spinach with tomato sauce - $24.00
Margherita Pizza - Tomato sauce, basil, and Buffalo mozzarella. - $16.00
Medaglione de Filetto - 10 oz. Beef tenderloin served with fried onions, sauteed spinach and chianti sauce - $45.00
Medaglione Di Filetto con Funghi - 10 ounce beef tenderloin served with Roasted Potatoes in a Mixed Mushroom Sauce - $45.00
Pappardelle - Pappardelle with tomato basil sauce. - $21.00
Penne Rigate - Penne served with original Il Mulino marinara sauce topped with ricotta cheese. - $20.00
Pollo Aromatico - Herb crusted chicken breast served with escarole and white wine sauce - $22.00
Pollo Fra Diavolo - Boneless chicken with sausage in a spicy red sauce. - $24.00
Pollo Parmigiana - Pounded, breaded chicken breast served with fresh tomato sauce and Italian cheese. - $29.00
Rigatoni Con Funghi - Rigatoni with wild mushrooms, garlic and truffle oil. - $24.00
Risotto al Fruitti di mare - Arborito Rice with mixed seafood - $32.00
Risotto Con Funghi - Arborio rice with wold mushrooms - $26.00
Rustica Pizza - Tomato sauce, Mozzarella and Sliced Pepperoni - $17.00
Salmone - Sauteed salmon in garlic and olive oil with wild mushrooms over broccoli rabe. - $28.00
Saltimbocca - Sauteed veal scaloppini with prosciutto served with spinach, sage and white wine sauce. - $33.00
Spaghetti Ai Frutti Di Mare - Baby shrimp, clams, mussels, scungilli and calamari in a spicy red or garlic white wine sauce. - $32.00
Spaghetti Bolognese - with meat sauce, oregano and parsley. - $17.95 *
Spaghetti Carbonara - Spaghetti with pancetta, cheese and egg. - $22.00
Tortellini Alla Panna - Meat tortellini and peas in a cream sauce. - $22.00
Tre Formaggi pizza - Whole wheat pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella, sliced italian sausage and mushrooms. - $16.00
Vitello Parmigiana - Pounded, breaded veal with fresh tomato sauce and Italian cheese. - $31.00
- Sauteed escarole with kalamata olives.
Pane Agliato - Il Mulino garlic bread. - $7.00
Patate Al Rosmarino - Roasted rosemary potaotes. - $7.00
Piselli Alla Romana - Romana style peas with pancetta and onions. - $8.00
Rapini Con Salsiccia - Broccoli rabe with sausage. - $9.00
Spinaci Aglio E Olio - Spinach in garlic and olive oil. - $8.00
Chicken Parmigiana - Boneless breaded chicken breast served with fresh tomato sauce and Italian cheese. - $16.00
Fettuccini Alfredo - Fettuccini pasta in a cream sauce. - $12.00
Margherita Pizza - Made with tomato sauce and mozzarella. - $12.00
Penne Rigate - Penne served with Il Mulino original marinara sauce. - $11.00
Pepperoni Pizza - Made with pepperoni, tomato sauce, and mozzarella. - $13.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - Live From Aulani - 05/21/13 - Follow along with us as we go beyond the parks!
- Blog - 7 in 7: Art of Animation Resort
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- "The Simpsons" area officially announced for Universal Orlando
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
- Disney and Lucasfilm announce new animated Star Wars series
- Walt Disney World uses online job fair to hire employees
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games