|Location:||Swan / Lobby Floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Il Mulino|
|Reviews||Reviews of Il Mulino|
|Menu:||Il Mulino Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
- Italian rice balls over Spicy Marinara Sauce.
Calamari Fritti - Lightly fried calamari with a spicy marinara sauce. - $13.00
Cozze o Vongole - Mussels or clams with garlic white wine sauce or spicy fra diavolo. Mussels $12.00 and Clams $13.00
Gamberi Al Mulino - Jumbo shrimp with Il Mulino spicy cocktail sauce. - $13.00
Gamberi con Fagioli - Sauteed jumbo shrimp over cannellini beans and pancetta - $13.00
Insaccati Misti - A platter of Italian delights for two. Including prosciutto, mortadella, soprassata, cacciatorini, parmigiano reggiano, roasted red peppers, cherry vinegar peppers, sun-dried tomatoes and Buffalo mozzarella. - $24.00
Parmigiano Reggiano - Aged parmesan cheese for two. - $8.00
Polpette al Forto - Italian meatballs with tomato basil sauce and parmesan cheese - $12.00
Portobello Funghi - Broiled Portobello with Balsamic reduction - $12.00
Prosciutto & Melone - Aged prosciutto with seasonal melon. - $11.00
- The classic Il Mulino caesar salad.
Insalata Caprese - Buffalo mozzarella with beefsteak tomatoes and roasted peppers - $13.00
Insalata Trattoria - Mixed salad with tomatoes, artichoke hearts, carrots, hearts of palm and red onion with olive oil and aged red wine vinegar. - $11.00
Minestrone - Vegetable soup with orecchiette. - $7.00
Tortellini in Brodo - meat tortellini in chicken broth - $7.00
- 14 ounce ribeye with fried onions, sauteed spinach and chianti sauce
Bosco Pizza - tomato sauce, mozzarella, locatelli and parmesan cheese - $18.00
Bucatini Amatriciana - Thick linguine pasta, rendered pancetta and onions, finished with marinara. - $24.00
Costoletta Di Vitello - Single cut veal chop with sage and garlic over a bed of potatoes. - $39.00
Costoletta Di Vitello Milanese - Thinly Pounded Veal Chop, Lightly Breadd and Pan Fried, Topped with Arugula, Tomatoes and Red Onion - $42.00
Costolette Di Maiale - Pork chop with cherry vinegar peppers and mushrooms. - $24.00
Dentice - Seared Red Snapper with cherry tomatoes, garlic, pancetta and white wine served over broccoli rabe. - $31.00
Gamberi Francese - Jumbo shrimp egg battered and sauteed served with white wine lemon sauce. - $29.00
Gnocchi Bolognese - Potato dumplings with meat sauce. - $24.00
Linguine Alle Vongole - Linguine with red or white clam sauce. - $26.00
Manicotti - baked pasta stuffed with ricotta and spinach with tomato sauce - $24.00
Margherita Pizza - Tomato sauce, basil, and Buffalo mozzarella. - $16.00
Medaglione de Filetto - 10 oz. Beef tenderloin served with fried onions, sauteed spinach and chianti sauce - $45.00
Medaglione Di Filetto con Funghi - 10 ounce beef tenderloin served with Roasted Potatoes in a Mixed Mushroom Sauce - $45.00
Pappardelle - Pappardelle with tomato basil sauce. - $21.00
Penne Rigate - Penne served with original Il Mulino marinara sauce topped with ricotta cheese. - $20.00
Pollo Aromatico - Herb crusted chicken breast served with escarole and white wine sauce - $22.00
Pollo Fra Diavolo - Boneless chicken with sausage in a spicy red sauce. - $24.00
Pollo Parmigiana - Pounded, breaded chicken breast served with fresh tomato sauce and Italian cheese. - $29.00
Rigatoni Con Funghi - Rigatoni with wild mushrooms, garlic and truffle oil. - $24.00
Risotto al Fruitti di mare - Arborito Rice with mixed seafood - $32.00
Risotto Con Funghi - Arborio rice with wold mushrooms - $26.00
Rustica Pizza - Tomato sauce, Mozzarella and Sliced Pepperoni - $17.00
Salmone - Sauteed salmon in garlic and olive oil with wild mushrooms over broccoli rabe. - $28.00
Saltimbocca - Sauteed veal scaloppini with prosciutto served with spinach, sage and white wine sauce. - $33.00
Spaghetti Ai Frutti Di Mare - Baby shrimp, clams, mussels, scungilli and calamari in a spicy red or garlic white wine sauce. - $32.00
Spaghetti Bolognese - with meat sauce, oregano and parsley. - $18.00 *
Spaghetti Carbonara - Spaghetti with pancetta, cheese and egg. - $22.00
Tortellini Alla Panna - Meat tortellini and peas in a cream sauce. - $22.00
Tre Formaggi pizza - Whole wheat pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella, sliced italian sausage and mushrooms. - $16.00
Vitello Parmigiana - Pounded, breaded veal with fresh tomato sauce and Italian cheese. - $31.00
- Sauteed escarole with kalamata olives.
Pane Agliato - Il Mulino garlic bread. - $7.00
Patate Al Rosmarino - Roasted rosemary potaotes. - $7.00
Piselli Alla Romana - Romana style peas with pancetta and onions. - $8.00
Rapini Con Salsiccia - Broccoli rabe with sausage. - $9.00
Spinaci Aglio E Olio - Spinach in garlic and olive oil. - $8.00
Chicken Parmigiana - Boneless breaded chicken breast served with fresh tomato sauce and Italian cheese. - $16.00
Fettuccini Alfredo - Fettuccini pasta in a cream sauce. - $12.00
Margherita Pizza - Made with tomato sauce and mozzarella. - $12.00
Penne Rigate - Penne served with Il Mulino original marinara sauce. - $11.00
Pepperoni Pizza - Made with pepperoni, tomato sauce, and mozzarella. - $13.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando