|Location:||Epcot world showcase / Italy|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Via Napoli|
|Menu:||Via Napoli Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
- Fried saffron risotto balls filled with mozzarella and meat ragu
Calamari Fritti - Corn crusted rings served with spicy tomato sauce - $14.00
Eggplant Caponata - Eggplant salad with olives, capers, tomato and raisins - $7.00
Fritto di Verdura - Crisp fried vegetables, marinara piccante - $7.00
Fritto Misto - An assortment of just fried seasonal vegetables, fish and cheese to be shared at the table. Arancini, Mozzarella, calamari, melanzane, asparagi, zucchini, carciofi - $26.00
Gamberetti Fagioli - Shrimp, cannelini bean salad, extra olive oil, lemon juice - $9.00
Insalata del Contadino - Cucumber, fennel, green beans, red wine vinaigrette - $10.00
Mozzarella Caprese - Vine ripened tomato fresh milk mozzarella - $9.00
Prosciutto e Melone - Parma ham, canteloupe - $9.00
Salami e Provolone - Dry cured sausage, imported provolone cheese - $9.00
Tortellini in Brodo - Meat tortellini in broth - $8.00
- Hearty vegetable soup of fagioloni, succhini, peas, tomato, cannelini beans and basil pesto
- Candle stick pasta, sausage Ragu, Polpettine, mozzarella, Ricotta
Lasagna Verde - Spinach, parmesan, Besciamella - $20.00
Linguini Frutti di Mare - Shrimp, clams, mussels and squid tossed in marinara piccante - $29.00
Mezzi Rigatoni alla Crema con pollo e piselli - Cream chicken , peas - $24.00
Pollo - Chicken Parmigiana - $24.00
Pollo - Chopped salad of lemon chicken, romaine, canteloupe melon, cucumber, red pepper, green beans, vidalia onion, almonds, pasta crisps, honey citrus dressing - $18.00
Spaghetti E Polpettine - Hand crafted Veal meatballs and tomato sauce - $21.00
Tortino Di Melanzane - Eggplant Parmigiana - $18.00
Vitello - Veal Parmigiana - $29.00
Wood Fired Authentic Pizza Napoletana - Ortolano. Tomato, Mpzzarella, Vegetables. Indivdual 18.00, Large 30.00, 1/2 Meter 41.00 - $30.00
Wood Fired Authentic Pizza Napoletana - Prosciutto E Melone. Fontina, Mozzarella, Pecorino, Prosciutto, Canteloupe. Individual 18.00, Large 30.00, 1/2 Meter 41.00 - $30.00
Wood Fired Authentic Pizza Napoletana - Piccante. Italian Spicy Sausage, Brocolli-Rabe, tomato, mozzarella. Individual 18.00. Lrge 30.00, 1/2 Meter 41.00 - $30.00
Wood Fired Authentic Pizza Napoletana - Carciofi. Artichoke, Pecorino, Mozzarella, Truffle oil. Individual 18.00, Large 30.00, 1/2 Meter 41.00 - $30.00
Wood Fired Authentic Pizza Napoletana
- Quattro Formaggi.Mozzarella, Parmesan, Fontina, Provolone. Individual 18.00, Large 30.00, 1/2 Meter 41.00 - $30.00
Wood Fired Authentic Pizza Napoletana - Pepperoni. Spicy pepperoni, Tomato Mozzarella. Individual 18.00, Large 30.00 1/2 meter 41.00 - $30.00
Wood fired Authetic Pizza Napoletana - Margherita. Tomato, mozzarella, basil. Indivdual 16.00, large 28.00 1/2 meter 39.00 - $28.00
Wood fired Pizza Napoletana - Quattro Stagioni. Eggplant, artichokes, prosciutto, mushrooms, Indivdual 18.00, large 30.00 1/2 meter 41.00 - $30.00
Coppa Di Brutti Ma Buoni
- Ugly, but good. Amarena cherry and vanilla gelato sundae with ugly, but good cookies of carnevale
Gelati E. Sorbetto - Vanilla, chocolate, pistachio, lemon sorbet - $7.00
Gelato Frizzante - Ice cream soda Italian style, made with San Pellegrino Aranciata and Vanilla Ice Cream - $10.00
Tiramisu - Mascarpone cream, espresso coffee, lady fingers and chocolate - $8.00
Torta Di Sarena - Applecake with almond Sorbetto - $8.00
Zeppole Di Catarina - Ricotta Cheese Fritters, served with whipped cream, chocolate sauce - $10.00
- Signature house made seasonal fruit coolers (14oz)
Limonata, blood Orange or Strawberry
Acqua Panna - Italian still water. 1/2 liter 5.00, 1 liter 6.50 - $6.50
Bud light - pitcher 20.00 mug 7.00 - $7.00
cold beverages - Iced tea, Lemonade, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite - $3.00
Featured Wine by the glass - Centine Bianco, Banfi, Pear Apricot, lime 8.00, Merlot San Giuseppe, merlot, ripe fruit 7.00, Rosa Regale, Banfi Brachetto, Rose, Berries 9.00 - $9.00
La Rossa - Only at Via Napoli! Amber colored double malt Italian Lager. Mug 9.00 Pitcher 22.00 - $9.00
Moretti - Imported Italian Lager 9.00 mug. 22.00 pitcher - $9.00
Sam Adams - Seasonal selections. mug 9.00 pitcher 22.00 - $9.00
San Pellegrino - Sparkling Italian botttled water 1/2 liter 5.00, 1 liter 6.50 - $6.50
Fruit Cocktail - Orange, apple strawberry, red grapes - $6.00
Insalata Verde - Cucumber, celery,green apple, spinach, citrus dressing - $6.00
Calzoncino - Mini ham and cheese calzone - $9.50
Pizza Margherita - Tomato and mozzarella kids size pizza - $9.50
Spaghetti con Polpettini - Spaghetti and meatballs - $9.50
Coppetta di Gelato - Chocolate or vanilla Italian sundae - $5.00
Ruota di Carretto - Vanilla gelato cookie sandwich - $5.00
Graspia - A blend of grape and orange juices with a splash of seltzer water - $3.00
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean