AMC Dine-in-Theatre Information
|Location:||Downtown Disney / West side|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss AMC Dine-in-Theatre|
|Menu:||AMC Dine-in-Theatre Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 06/14)Appetizers/Starter
- Two soft pretzel Bavarian breadsticks and
six cheesy Pizzetta strips with queso
blanco and marinara sauces for dipping.
Buffalo Chicken Wings - Jumbo chicken wings glazed with our spicy wing sauce. Served with celery and blue cheese dressing to cool the heat - $9.99
Chesapeake Crab Cakes - Two perfectly seared crab cakes made with real crabmeat, celery and onions. Served with Remoulade sauce. - $9.99
Crab Rangoon dip - Secret herbs and spices blended with hot white cheddar, cream cheese and crab, served with a plate wonton chips - $8.99
Golden Mozzarella sticks - Mozzarella crusted with bread crumbs and deep fried to a golden perfection. Topped with parmesan blend and served with Marinara sauce - $8.49
Loaded Potato Skins - Crispy potato skins covered in melted cheddar and jack cheese topped with hickory bacon, sour cream and green onions. Add crab Rangoon dip, $2.99 - $8.49
Parmesan Fries - Deep fried until crispy and tossed with our seasoned salt, grated parmesan cheese and italian flat leaf parsley. served with ketchup and garlic basil aioli - $6.99
Queso Blanco Dip and Chips - Diced tomato and green chiles in a white cheddar cheese dip. Served with assorted fresh tortilla chips - $7.99
Seafood Sampler - Sample the new Thai Bang Shrimp, Lobster Carbonara Pizzetta and a Crab Cake in this shareable appetizer - $14.99
Sweet Onion Loops - Sweet onion slices dipped in batter and flash fried to a golden crisp. Served with a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce - $6.99
Thai Bang Shrimp - Crisped golden shrimp topped with a zesty Thai bang sauce - $8.99
Veggie Triple Feature - Ice box carrots, Jicama, celery sticks and pizzetta strips. Served with blue cheese or ranch dressing - $7.99
Wings and things - Spicy buffalo chicken wings and golden cheese sticks partnered with onion loops and house made potato chips with ketchup, blue cheese and marinara sauce for dipping - $13.49
Chicken Caesar Salad
- Crisp romaine lettuce hearts with Grilled all natural
chicken breast, housemade ceasar dressing and grated
parmesan cheese. Available as a wrap with a side of
Asian Chicken Salad - Grilled chicken on a bed of crisp greens tossed with sweet asian dressing and topped with crisp wonton strips and toasted almonds. - $11.49
Fresh Fruit Salad - Refreshing strawberries, mandarin oranges, pineapple, melon and pecans with a house made honey citrus and yogurt drizzle - $9.99
Signature Wedge Salad - Chilled Iceberg lettuce with chopped tomatoes, sweet onions, blue cheese crumbles and hickory bacon with housemade creamy blue cheese dressing - $9.99
- All american beef burger with crispy bacon, aged
cheddar cheese, Bibb lettuce and sliced tomatoes on a
toasted artisan kaiser roll.Substitute a side salad,
parmesan fries or onion loops for $1
Bistro Chicken Mac and Cheese - Our house pasta blended with a zesty white cheese sauce and a touch of bacon, topped with buttery toasted bread crumbs and sliced chicken breast - $11.99
Blackened Salmon - Cajun spiced salmon served with a red bliss mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables - $14.99
Blue Max Burger - All American beef burger with blue cheese crumbles, bibb lettuce, tomato and creamy blue cheese dressing on a toasted artisan kaiser roll. served with classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $10.49
Buffalo Chicken Tenders - beer battered chicken tenders fried golden and served with a buffalo sauce and blue cheese for dipping - $12.49
Chicken Alfredo - Seared chicken breast sliced and served over fresh pappardelle pasta noodles covered in creamy alfredo sauce and toppped with fresh housemade bruschetta - $12.49
Chicken Tenders - Beer battered crispy fried chicken tenders served with classic cut fries and your choice of one sauce: BBQ, ranch or honey mustard - $11.99
Chipotle Chicken and Bacon Pizzini - Grilled chicken, smoky chipotle sauce, melted cheddar jack cheese and bacon sandwiched between a golden flatbread. Served with chipotle style mayonnaise - $10.99
Classic Cheeseburger - All American beef burger with cheddar cheese, crisp lettuce and sliced tomatoes on a toasted artisan malted kaiser roll. Served with Classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $9.99
Classic Chicken Quesadillas - Grill toasted soft flour tortillas stuffed with juicy grilled chicken, shredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheeses and southwest seasoning - $10.49
Classic Supreme Pizzetta - A fully loaded flatbread sprinkled generously with a blend of Italian cheeses and topped with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, peppers and onions. - $10.99
Country Fried Steak - Hand battered chopped steak served with a side of house made gravy, red bliss mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables - $11.99
Crispy Fish and Chips - Cold water Cod dipped in a beer batter and fried to a delicious crisp. Served with classic cut fries and house made tartar sauce - $12.49
Fire Burger - Smoldering, seasoned ground beef with jalapeños inside, topped with pepper jack cheese, zesty chipotle sauce, lettuce, tomato and crispy, fried jalapeños - $10.49
Fire Roasted Veggie Quesadillas - Grill toasted a nd southwest seasoned flour tortillas stuffed with bell peppers, sweet onions, vine ripened tomatoes and chredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheeses. - $9.99
Fried Shrimp - Shrimp, hand dipped in beer batter made with local pale ale and flash fried to golden perfection. Served with classic cut fries and our sweet house made ponzu sauce - $12.99
Lime Chicken Griller - Perfectly grilled lime marinated chicken with creamy garlic basil aioli, butter lettuce and tomato on a toasted artisan kaiser roll - $9.99
Margherita Flatbread Pizzetta - Olive oil brushed over flatbread with Mozzarella and provolone cheeses, fresh roma tomato slices and fresh basil - $9.99
Mushroom and Swiss Burger - All american beef burger with swiss cheese, bibb lettuce, tomato and savory sauteed mushrooms on a toasted artisan malted kaiser roll. Served with classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $10.49
Prime Rib Griller - All American slow roasted shaved prime rib on a toasted artisan roll. Served with house made potato chips and creamy horseradish sauce - $10.49
Prime Rib tacos - White corn tortillas layered together with southwest sauce and cheddar jack cheese, then topped with sweet and sour slaw and tender prime rib drizzled with BBQ sauce. Served with fresh tortilla chips and house made salsa - $9.99
Roast Turkey Club - With aged cheddar, butter lettuce, cliced tomatoes, crispy bacon and mayo on a toasted artisan kaiser roll - $10.49
Sicilian Pizzini - This meat lovers pizzini features salami, pepperoni, ham, and melted mozzarella with lettuce and tomato sandwiched between a golden flatbread. served with garlic basil aioli - $9.99
Smoked Brisket Quesadillas - Grill toasted soft flour tortillas stuffed with smoked beef brisket, shredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheese and southwest seasoning. - $10.99
Smokehouse Beef and Cheddar Pizzini - Smoked beef brisket and melted cheddar topped with sweet and sour slaw and BBQ sauce and sandwiched between a golden flatbread. Served with Carolina style BBQ sauce - $10.99
Southwest Fajita Chicken Wrap - Melted cheddar jack cheese and grilled chicken, fire roasted red and green bell peppers and diced tomatoes rolled in a flour tortilla. served with sour cream and salsa. - $10.99
Tenderloin Tips - Tenderloin steak tips with sauteed mushrooms and pearl onions in a red wine demi glace. Served with red bliss mashed potaotes and seasonal vegetables - $15.99
Thai Bang Shrimp Tacos - White corn tortillas layered together with southwest sauce and cheddar jack cheese, then topped with sweet and sour slaw and crunchy breaded shrimp drizzled with thai bang sauce. Served with fresh tortilla chips and house made salsa - $10.99
Thai Coconut chicken tenders - Beer battered chicken tenders fried golden and served with a Thai coconut chili glaze for dipping. Served with classic cut fries and our sweet house made ponzu sauce - $12.49
Tuscan Pepperoni Flatbread Pizzetta - Crispy flatbread with mozzarella and provolone cheeses and shaved pepperoni. Served with a savory tomato sauce for dipping - $9.99
- Plain M&m's Peanut M&M's, Sour patch kids, junior
mints, twizzlers, Reese's Pieces, Skittles
Candy - SunMaid Chocolate Raisins, Air head Extreme Sour Belt, Buncha Crunch, Sour Patch Watermelon, Welch's Fruit Snack - $3.75
Popcorn - With free refills - $8.50
Chocolate Brownie Sundae
- Moist and fudgy chocolate brownie served warm with a
scoop of premium ice cream on top
New York Cheesecake - Indulgent New York style cheesecake served with fresh sugar glazed strawberries - $6.99
Waffle Sundae - Two warm Belgium waffles infused with authentic maple flavor, topped off by a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled in luscious caramel and a generous sprinkle of sweet and savory candied bacon - $7.49
Coffee and Tazo Hot Tea - . - $2.49
Dasani Water - 20 OZ. 3.29 or 1 liter $4.19 - $3.29
Espresso Blenders - Coffee, vanilla, mocha, white chocolate, caramel. - $4.49
Espresso shot - Extra shot to any drink $.99 - $1.99
Gold Peak Iced Tea - Unsweetened black, rasberry. Sweetened Black - $3.79
Hot Chocolate - . - $3.49
Latte - Make it flavored for $.50 - $3.99
Martinis and Margaritas - Pomegranate, sour apple or cosmopolitan Martini. Golden, mango or strawberry Margarita. price varies
Milk - . - $3.79
Milkshakes - Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mango or Peach - $4.99
Minute maid fruit smoothies - Strawberyy, banana, mango or peach - $4.99
Soft Drinks - Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke,Cherry Coke, Sprite, Fruit Punch - $3.79
Dinner (Updated: 06/14)Entree/Main Course
Cheese Quesadilla - Served with apple slices, fries and your choice of a soft
drink or 2% milk.
Chicken Quesadilla - Served with apple slices, fries and your choice of a soft drink or 2% milk. - $7.49
Chicken Tenders - Served with apple slices, fries and your choice of a soft drink or 2% milk. - $7.49
Grilled cheese - Served with apple slices, fries and your choice of a soft drink or 2% milk. - $7.49
See AllDIS UPDATES
- VIDEO: Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2014 Overview - Join the DIS Unplugged team as they stroll around World Showcase enjoying food from the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
- Dates for Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios - Approximately every 10 minutes, the lights "dance" to holiday music, while "Florida snow" falls in the background, making this the perfect Christmas setting.
- Canadian Lumberjack Show to replace Off Kilter at Epcot - They will perform year round and will begin the week of October 5.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Hollywood Boulevard - Crossroads of the World - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Hollywood Boulevard - Crossroads of the World
- Mistakes People Make on their Disney World Vacation - Knowing that DISboards.com is loaded with tons of Disney information, I've decided to start condensing popular threads by quoting the informative posts into a single page.
- Top 4 Best Continuously Loading Rides At Walt Disney World According to You - Those of you who watch The DIS Unplugged know all about the "Best Of" bracket shows. In this particular show, the DIS Unplugged team comes up with their own tournament style bracket to decide the best continuously loading rides at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - A Walking Tour of Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Monorail schedule to be adjusted again after September 27 - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- How to make the most of your Walt Disney World vacation - Now that your trip is booked, it's time to start the day-to-day planning so you can make the most out of your time at Walt Disney World!
- Cirque du Soleil dining package available - Purchase a ticket to the 6:00 performance of La Nouba and take advantage of this special package, which includes an entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage. The dinner package option is available at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe, Planet Hollywood and Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
- Rehab planned for Splash Mountain - The ride will be closed 1/4/2015 - 1/30/2015.
- "Disney's Behind the Magic of Our Steam Trains" tour will be closed this fall - This Magic Kingdom tour will be closed 9/29-11/7/14.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sweet Spells - Sunset Boulevard - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sweet Spells - Sunset Boulevard
- A Guide to Drinking Around Epcot's World Showcase at Walt Disney World - One of the most popular things to do at Epcot’s World Showcase, you know aside from all that pesky learning and culture, is what’s called Drinking Around The World.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Sonny Eclipse - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Sonny Eclipse
- Festival of the Lion King celebrates 1 millionth guest in new theater - 1 million guests have attended the show since it opened in its new theater in June.
- Blog - Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival FAQ
- Prices for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces - This year's Festival runs from September 19 - November 10, 2014.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train onboard videos and photos available with Memory Maker - After riding the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a video and photos of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. These photos/video are only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Planet Hollywood's outside merchandise location has closed - This is due to construction. Merchandise is still available inside the restaurant or at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Handbag Round Up: Dooney & Bourke, Vera Bradley, & LeSportsac
- Top 4 Best Thrill Rides At Walt Disney World According to You - The list below is the “final four” of a series of polls tournament bracket style from the DIS Unplugged Facebook page.
- VIDEO: Drinks Around The World Epcot - Corey, Shaun and Craig finish the Drinks Around The World series with the ultimate challenge – drinking around Epcot’s World Showcase!
- Blog - Looking for something to do before your cruise? Visit the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral
- Chase Lounge will return to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - This lounge offers Chase cardholders a place to relax, enjoy complimentary beverages and charging stations for their electronics.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon registration re-opened - Runners can now have the chance to sign up for the 1/2 Marathon, the full Marathon and/or the Goofy Challenge as part of the Goofy Giveback.
- A Simple Guide to Planning Your First Walt Disney World Vacation - Planning a trip to Walt Disney World and don't know where to start? I've simplified the process by suggesting some decisions that need to be made before others.
- Blog - What to Expect at Disney's D23 Destination D Event this November
- New version of My Disney Experience app is available - Users can now check meet and greet wait times and view updated park maps. The method for linking park tickets and passes has also been improved.
- Blog - Apple Pay is coming to the Walt Disney World Resort - What does it mean for the average Disney guest?
- Blog - Disney Opposes "Inflammatory" Amended Complaint in DAS Lawsuit
- Disney Cast Members - What is the one "tip" you can give us? - Don't have time to read a 89-page thread on the DISboards? We've summed up the highlights for you so you can find out cast members' best tips for guests!
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on Blu-ray
- L'Artisan des Glaces in France Pavilion introduces Pumpkin Spice ice cream - Pumpkin spice ice cream and pumpkin spice macaron ice cream sandwiches are now available for the fall season.
- Food & Wine Festival's Late Nights LIVE! now only available on Thursdays - The new event at Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival was originally scheduled to be held every Tuesday and Thursday during the Festival, but will now just take place on Thursdays.
- Last day for Maelstrom will be October 5 - The new Frozen attraction is expected to open in early 2016.
- Ticket discounts available for Cirque du Soleil La Nouba - Discounted tickets must be purchased by 9/22/14.
- Blog - A Walking Tour of Disney's Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World - Construction Update
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Crescent Lake Bridge - Crescent Lake - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Crescent Lake Bridge - Crescent Lake
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Photos at Walt Disney World - It’s a given fact that when you go on a Disney vacation you are going to take a ton of photos throughout your trip. Use these tips to make those photos the best they can be.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Fantasyland - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Fantasyland - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- 4 Ways to Make Magic for Other Guests at Walt Disney World - While visiting a Disney theme park, the Cast Members on the clock are tasked with doing their best to ‘make magic’ for as many Guests as possible. But, if you’re anything like my family, seeing others enjoy their time at a Disney park is sometimes just as satisfying as enjoying the parks yourselves.
- Crane now in place behind Cinderella Castle - The crane is now in place behind Cinderella Castle to install the Castle Dream Lights for the holiday season. The anticipated date for the crane removal is September 21.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Splash Mountain Bridge - Splash Mountain - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Splash Mountain Bridge - Splash Mountain
- Top 5 Hidden Gems at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney’s Animal Kingdom is crawling with hidden details and overlooked attractions that most people would just walk right past. But there is so much more if you are willing to take a few moments to stop and really look at your surroundings.
- Ride the Comix! closes at DisneyQuest - This attraction is now closed and will allow for an expansion of the FoodQuest seating area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Japan Gallery - Spirited Beasts - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Japan Gallery - Spirited Beasts
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Club Cool - Fountain of Nations - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Club Cool - Fountain of Nations
- Disney Legend Tony Baxter added to D23 Destination D lineup - Baxter will present a panel featuring an in-depth tour of an expansion for Disneyland that never materialized.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Epcot Entrance - Leave A Legacy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Epcot Entrance - Leave A Legacy
- Blog - Frustrated At Walt Disney World? "LET IT GO"
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Walt Disney World's Fort Wilderness Resort celebrates its 40th anniversary - The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue marks its 40th anniversary after more than 37,000 dinner show performances at Disney's Fort Wilderness campground.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Capt. Cook's - Capt. Cook's Seating Area - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Capt. Cook's - Capt. Cook's Seating Area
- Night of Joy completely sold out at Magic Kingdom - This hard-ticket event features contemporary Christian artists in concert for two nights. This year's event is completely sold out.
- Harmony Barber Shop will close for a month for refurb - The Magic Kingdom shop will be closed from 2/2/15 - 3/30/15.
- Frozen Sing-Along added to FastPass+ choices at Hollywood Studios - This is a Tier 2 FastPass+ choice.
- Time change for internal boat service at Downtown Disney - The red route previously closed at 11:30pm. It will now run until 2:00am.
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Magic Kingdom. This hard-ticket party allows guests to dress up in costumes, trick-or-treat throughout the park, and meet some characters in their costumes.
- Neil Patrick Harris, Isabella Rossellini and Blair Underwood added as Candlelight Processional narrators - There are still a few narrators left to be announced.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Blog - Back to School Disney Style: Great Merchandise Finds in the Parks
- Pricing structure changed for Valet Parking at Downtown Disney - Pricing is based on length of stay - time starts when you reach the valet podium and stops when you return to the podium to pick up your car.
- Blog - Top 5 Must Do's at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Pangani Research Center closes for refurb - Pangani Research Center- Aviary and Hippo viewing area will be closed 9/2 - 11/14/2014.
- Blog - Villains Soiree - Wickedly Disappointing
- Blog - Dole Whips are back at the Polynesian Village Resort at the new and disappointing Pineapple Lanai
- Shortened monorail operating hours now in place - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Haunted Mansion on list of country's top haunts
- Disney teams up with Hasbro for toy merchandising partnership
- Woman sues Disney, claiming Frozen was copied from her life story
- Disability access lawsuit against Disney transferred from California to Florida
- Frozen and Disney top the Toy Insider Hot 20 List for Christmas
- Aulani honored by Fodor's Travel
- Studio Backlot Tour at Disney's Hollywood Studios closing September 27
- New drawbridge for Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Plot details released for Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Protesters demonstrate outside SeaWorld Orlando
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS