AMC Dine-in-Theatre Information
|Location:||Downtown Disney / West side|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss AMC Dine-in-Theatre|
|Menu:||AMC Dine-in-Theatre Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 06/14)Appetizers/Starter
- Two soft pretzel Bavarian breadsticks and
six cheesy Pizzetta strips with queso
blanco and marinara sauces for dipping.
Buffalo Chicken Wings - Jumbo chicken wings glazed with our spicy wing sauce. Served with celery and blue cheese dressing to cool the heat - $9.99
Chesapeake Crab Cakes - Two perfectly seared crab cakes made with real crabmeat, celery and onions. Served with Remoulade sauce. - $9.99
Crab Rangoon dip - Secret herbs and spices blended with hot white cheddar, cream cheese and crab, served with a plate wonton chips - $8.99
Golden Mozzarella sticks - Mozzarella crusted with bread crumbs and deep fried to a golden perfection. Topped with parmesan blend and served with Marinara sauce - $8.49
Loaded Potato Skins - Crispy potato skins covered in melted cheddar and jack cheese topped with hickory bacon, sour cream and green onions. Add crab Rangoon dip, $2.99 - $8.49
Parmesan Fries - Deep fried until crispy and tossed with our seasoned salt, grated parmesan cheese and italian flat leaf parsley. served with ketchup and garlic basil aioli - $6.99
Queso Blanco Dip and Chips - Diced tomato and green chiles in a white cheddar cheese dip. Served with assorted fresh tortilla chips - $7.99
Seafood Sampler - Sample the new Thai Bang Shrimp, Lobster Carbonara Pizzetta and a Crab Cake in this shareable appetizer - $14.99
Sweet Onion Loops - Sweet onion slices dipped in batter and flash fried to a golden crisp. Served with a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce - $6.99
Thai Bang Shrimp - Crisped golden shrimp topped with a zesty Thai bang sauce - $8.99
Veggie Triple Feature - Ice box carrots, Jicama, celery sticks and pizzetta strips. Served with blue cheese or ranch dressing - $7.99
Wings and things - Spicy buffalo chicken wings and golden cheese sticks partnered with onion loops and house made potato chips with ketchup, blue cheese and marinara sauce for dipping - $13.49
Chicken Caesar Salad
- Crisp romaine lettuce hearts with Grilled all natural
chicken breast, housemade ceasar dressing and grated
parmesan cheese. Available as a wrap with a side of
Asian Chicken Salad - Grilled chicken on a bed of crisp greens tossed with sweet asian dressing and topped with crisp wonton strips and toasted almonds. - $11.49
Fresh Fruit Salad - Refreshing strawberries, mandarin oranges, pineapple, melon and pecans with a house made honey citrus and yogurt drizzle - $9.99
Signature Wedge Salad - Chilled Iceberg lettuce with chopped tomatoes, sweet onions, blue cheese crumbles and hickory bacon with housemade creamy blue cheese dressing - $9.99
- All american beef burger with crispy bacon, aged
cheddar cheese, Bibb lettuce and sliced tomatoes on a
toasted artisan kaiser roll.Substitute a side salad,
parmesan fries or onion loops for $1
Bistro Chicken Mac and Cheese - Our house pasta blended with a zesty white cheese sauce and a touch of bacon, topped with buttery toasted bread crumbs and sliced chicken breast - $11.99
Blackened Salmon - Cajun spiced salmon served with a red bliss mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables - $14.99
Blue Max Burger - All American beef burger with blue cheese crumbles, bibb lettuce, tomato and creamy blue cheese dressing on a toasted artisan kaiser roll. served with classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $10.49
Buffalo Chicken Tenders - beer battered chicken tenders fried golden and served with a buffalo sauce and blue cheese for dipping - $12.49
Chicken Alfredo - Seared chicken breast sliced and served over fresh pappardelle pasta noodles covered in creamy alfredo sauce and toppped with fresh housemade bruschetta - $12.49
Chicken Tenders - Beer battered crispy fried chicken tenders served with classic cut fries and your choice of one sauce: BBQ, ranch or honey mustard - $11.99
Chipotle Chicken and Bacon Pizzini - Grilled chicken, smoky chipotle sauce, melted cheddar jack cheese and bacon sandwiched between a golden flatbread. Served with chipotle style mayonnaise - $10.99
Classic Cheeseburger - All American beef burger with cheddar cheese, crisp lettuce and sliced tomatoes on a toasted artisan malted kaiser roll. Served with Classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $9.99
Classic Chicken Quesadillas - Grill toasted soft flour tortillas stuffed with juicy grilled chicken, shredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheeses and southwest seasoning - $10.49
Classic Supreme Pizzetta - A fully loaded flatbread sprinkled generously with a blend of Italian cheeses and topped with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, peppers and onions. - $10.99
Country Fried Steak - Hand battered chopped steak served with a side of house made gravy, red bliss mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables - $11.99
Crispy Fish and Chips - Cold water Cod dipped in a beer batter and fried to a delicious crisp. Served with classic cut fries and house made tartar sauce - $12.49
Fire Burger - Smoldering, seasoned ground beef with jalapeños inside, topped with pepper jack cheese, zesty chipotle sauce, lettuce, tomato and crispy, fried jalapeños - $10.49
Fire Roasted Veggie Quesadillas - Grill toasted a nd southwest seasoned flour tortillas stuffed with bell peppers, sweet onions, vine ripened tomatoes and chredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheeses. - $9.99
Fried Shrimp - Shrimp, hand dipped in beer batter made with local pale ale and flash fried to golden perfection. Served with classic cut fries and our sweet house made ponzu sauce - $12.99
Lime Chicken Griller - Perfectly grilled lime marinated chicken with creamy garlic basil aioli, butter lettuce and tomato on a toasted artisan kaiser roll - $9.99
Margherita Flatbread Pizzetta - Olive oil brushed over flatbread with Mozzarella and provolone cheeses, fresh roma tomato slices and fresh basil - $9.99
Mushroom and Swiss Burger - All american beef burger with swiss cheese, bibb lettuce, tomato and savory sauteed mushrooms on a toasted artisan malted kaiser roll. Served with classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $10.49
Prime Rib Griller - All American slow roasted shaved prime rib on a toasted artisan roll. Served with house made potato chips and creamy horseradish sauce - $10.49
Prime Rib tacos - White corn tortillas layered together with southwest sauce and cheddar jack cheese, then topped with sweet and sour slaw and tender prime rib drizzled with BBQ sauce. Served with fresh tortilla chips and house made salsa - $9.99
Roast Turkey Club - With aged cheddar, butter lettuce, cliced tomatoes, crispy bacon and mayo on a toasted artisan kaiser roll - $10.49
Sicilian Pizzini - This meat lovers pizzini features salami, pepperoni, ham, and melted mozzarella with lettuce and tomato sandwiched between a golden flatbread. served with garlic basil aioli - $9.99
Smoked Brisket Quesadillas - Grill toasted soft flour tortillas stuffed with smoked beef brisket, shredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheese and southwest seasoning. - $10.99
Smokehouse Beef and Cheddar Pizzini - Smoked beef brisket and melted cheddar topped with sweet and sour slaw and BBQ sauce and sandwiched between a golden flatbread. Served with Carolina style BBQ sauce - $10.99
Southwest Fajita Chicken Wrap - Melted cheddar jack cheese and grilled chicken, fire roasted red and green bell peppers and diced tomatoes rolled in a flour tortilla. served with sour cream and salsa. - $10.99
Tenderloin Tips - Tenderloin steak tips with sauteed mushrooms and pearl onions in a red wine demi glace. Served with red bliss mashed potaotes and seasonal vegetables - $15.99
Thai Bang Shrimp Tacos - White corn tortillas layered together with southwest sauce and cheddar jack cheese, then topped with sweet and sour slaw and crunchy breaded shrimp drizzled with thai bang sauce. Served with fresh tortilla chips and house made salsa - $10.99
Thai Coconut chicken tenders - Beer battered chicken tenders fried golden and served with a Thai coconut chili glaze for dipping. Served with classic cut fries and our sweet house made ponzu sauce - $12.49
Tuscan Pepperoni Flatbread Pizzetta - Crispy flatbread with mozzarella and provolone cheeses and shaved pepperoni. Served with a savory tomato sauce for dipping - $9.99
- Plain M&m's Peanut M&M's, Sour patch kids, junior
mints, twizzlers, Reese's Pieces, Skittles
Candy - SunMaid Chocolate Raisins, Air head Extreme Sour Belt, Buncha Crunch, Sour Patch Watermelon, Welch's Fruit Snack - $3.75
Popcorn - With free refills - $8.50
Chocolate Brownie Sundae
- Moist and fudgy chocolate brownie served warm with a
scoop of premium ice cream on top
New York Cheesecake - Indulgent New York style cheesecake served with fresh sugar glazed strawberries - $6.99
Waffle Sundae - Two warm Belgium waffles infused with authentic maple flavor, topped off by a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled in luscious caramel and a generous sprinkle of sweet and savory candied bacon - $7.49
Coffee and Tazo Hot Tea - . - $2.49
Dasani Water - 20 OZ. 3.29 or 1 liter $4.19 - $3.29
Espresso Blenders - Coffee, vanilla, mocha, white chocolate, caramel. - $4.49
Espresso shot - Extra shot to any drink $.99 - $1.99
Gold Peak Iced Tea - Unsweetened black, rasberry. Sweetened Black - $3.79
Hot Chocolate - . - $3.49
Latte - Make it flavored for $.50 - $3.99
Martinis and Margaritas - Pomegranate, sour apple or cosmopolitan Martini. Golden, mango or strawberry Margarita. price varies
Milk - . - $3.79
Milkshakes - Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mango or Peach - $4.99
Minute maid fruit smoothies - Strawberyy, banana, mango or peach - $4.99
Soft Drinks - Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke,Cherry Coke, Sprite, Fruit Punch - $3.79
Dinner (Updated: 06/14)Entree/Main Course
Cheese Quesadilla - Served with apple slices, fries and your choice of a soft
drink or 2% milk.
Chicken Quesadilla - Served with apple slices, fries and your choice of a soft drink or 2% milk. - $7.49
Chicken Tenders - Served with apple slices, fries and your choice of a soft drink or 2% milk. - $7.49
Grilled cheese - Served with apple slices, fries and your choice of a soft drink or 2% milk. - $7.49
See AllDIS UPDATES
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS