|Location:||Contemporary / Top Floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss California Grill|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of California Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of California Grill|
|Menu:||California Grill Menu|
Known for its stellar wine list, the restaurant now boasts about 250 wine selections, 80 by the glass, an expanded sake list, eight kinds of craft beers and ciders and signature cocktails created by staff mixologists. A new wine display can be seen from the first moment guests get off the elevator, housing 1,600 bottles in a climate-controlled showcase.
There is an observation deck where restaurant patrons can enjoy the nightly fireworks.
Part of the dining experience is the onstage kitchen where you can watch the talented staff prepare the meals. A new wood-burning oven has been added in the redesign. The creative menu is based on the freshest seasonal ingredients and changes frequently.
California Wines are featured and 20 sommeliers are on hand to help with your selections. There's a lounge and full service bar available.
Menu is subject to change.
BBQ Pork and Apple Flatbread
- Coffee-brined Pork Shoulder, Apple Butter, Queso
Fresco, Coffee-BBQ Sauce
House-made Charcuterie - Butcher’s Variety of House-made Charcuterie with Seasonal Accompaniments - $18.00
Oven-dried Tomato Flatbread
- Beefsteak Tomatoes, Mozzarella di Bufala, Aged Balsamic - $14.00
Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli - Tomato-Fennel Broth, crispy Mushrooms, Tiny Basil, Benziger Estate Olive Oil - $15.00
Three-Meat Signature Meatballs
- Picholene Olives, Herbed Orzo, Chimichurri, Lavender Mint - $16.00
Warm Octopus Salad - Flageolet Beans, Chorizo, Artichokes, Sylvetta Arugula, Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette - $18.00
Wood-roasted Mussels - House Bacon, Smokey Tomato Broth, Hearth-baked Brick Bread - $17.00
- Roasted Garlic Dressing, Boquerones, Sun-dried
Tomatoes, Brioche Croutons
Crispy Rock Shrimp Salad - Spicy Baby Greens, Subarashii Pear, Red Onions, Soy Reduction, Wasabi Cream - $18.00
Farmer's Salad - Season's Peak Vegetables, Lake Meadow Poached Egg, Palmetto Honey Vinaigrette - $17.00
Stone Fruit and Kale Salad - Masumoto Peaches, Cherries, Marcona Almonds, Goat Cheese, Cherry Vinaigrette - $15.00
Sweet Corn and Halibut Soup - Sweet Corn, Masa, Spiced Alaskan Halibut, and Ancho Oil - $12.00
- Parsnip Silk, Roasted Heirloom Beets, Arugula, Macadamia Vinaigrette, Beet Syrup - $44.00
Bell & Evans Chicken - Lollipop Kale, Local Wax Beans, Mushrooms, Celeriac Purée, Cabernet-Chicken Demi-glace - $37.00
Bison Tenderloin - Herb and Olive Oil Potatoes, Candied Rhubarb, Vidalia Onions, Madeira Fig Demi-glace - $50.00
California Combination Roll
- Jumbo Lump Crab, Avocado, Cucumber, Shrimp Tempura - $24.00
Columbia River King Salmon - Local Sweet Corn, Snap Peas, Planet Carrots, Spring Onions, Arugula Pesto - $44.00
- Spicy and Tataki Tuna, Shrimp Tempura, Bell Pepper, Avocado, Chili-Soy Glaze - $25.00
Jumbo Scallops - English Pea Purée, Crispy Bacon, Asparagus, Alba Mushrooms, Pinot Noir Syrup - $43.00
Lamb Porterhouse - Lemon-roasted Artichokes, Fregola, Marcona Almonds, Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette - $49.00
Medusa Roll - Florida Coast Soft-Shell Crab, Asparagus, Wasabi Cream, Yuzu Sauce - $27.00
Oak-fired Filet of Beef - Zellwood Sweet Corn Risotto, Tomato Butter, Grilled Corn Relish, Popcorn Shoots - $49.00
Pork Belly Nigri
- House-cured Pork, Bacon and Yuzu Rice, Spicy Teriyaki - $22.00
Pork Two Ways - Grilled Tenderloin, Goat Cheese Polenta, Mushrooms, Lacquered Belly, Applesauce - $39.00
Potato and Whole-Grain Rösti Cakes - Roasted Baby Salsify, Fiddlehead Ferns, English Pea Emulsion - $34.00
Spanish Seafood Pilaf - Lobster, Clams, Gulf Shrimp, Scallops, Chorizo Picante, Saffron-Rice - $47.00
Spicy Kazan Roll
- Crab, Shrimp, Scallops, Tuna, Fireball Sauce - $26.00
Tuna Four Ways
- Poke, Tartare, Maki, Nigiri - $26.00
- Yellowfin Tuna, Salmon, Hamachi, Snapper, Wasabi Oil - $24.00
Blueberry-Lemon Cheesecake (No Sugar Added)
- Local Florida Blueberries, Huckleberry Sauce, Almond
Tuile, Lemon Whipped Cream
Chef's Selection Cheese Board - Selection of Five unique Cheeses with Accompaniments - $20.00
Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Cake with Nutella Filling, Meringue Kisses, and Chantilly Cream - $13.00
Seasonal Tasting - Florida Peaches: Warm Peach Upside-down Cake with Peach Royal Icing, Peach Gelato with Marmalade, Spiked Peach Sweet Tea with Mint - $12.00
- Unique and playful Sundaes with a nostalgic twist: Frangelico Toffee, Reverse Root Beer Float, and "Banana Split" - $12.00
Vanilla Crème Brûlée - Rich Vanilla Custard, Caramelized Turbinado Sugar, and Local Plant City Strawberries - $12.00
Warm Homemade Fritters
- Banana-stuffed, Cinnamon-dusted Fritters complemented with a Trio of Dipping Sauces - $12.00
Amber O'Doul's (non-alcoholic)
- Amber O'Doul's (non-alcoholic)
Angry Orchard Apple Ginger Cider, Ohio - Featuring a unique blend of ginger and apple flavors. This smooth and refreshing cider offers a sweet, yet slightly tart taste - $7.00
Blood Orange Margarita - Jose Cuervo Tradicional, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, and Blood Orange Juice - $11.50
Bud Light - Bud Light - $5.25
Butte Creek Organic Porter, California - Brewed with premium organic malted barley and organic hops, this beer is a rich and robust dark ale with a crisp hop start and a smooth chocolate finish - $7.50
California Grill Coffee - Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur with Baileys Irish Cream, Licor 43, and Coffee - $9.25
Cigar City "Jai Alai" IPA, Florida - Tampa was once home to a bustling Jai Alai fronton but sadly all that remains of Jai Alai in the Tampa Bay area is this India Pale Ale that we brew in tribute to the merry game - $7.75
Classic Side Car - Rémy Martin VSOP and Cointreau with a splash of Sweet-and-Sour - $11.50
Coronado Orange Avenue Wit, California - This craft beer is bolstered by orange zest, coriander, and orange blossom honey. Expect a refreshing, light- bodied brew with a citrus zing and a hint of earthy spice - $8.50
Corsendonk Abbey Brown Ale, Blegium - Corsendonk Abbey Brown Ale is fermented twice, making it a lively, bubbly beer with a rich head. The flavor is yeasty, fruity, and slightly smoky, with a dry finish - $11.25
Cucumber Fizz - Chopin Vodka, Limoncello, and Cucumber Water with a splash of Sprite - $10.50
Founders All Day IPA, Michigan - An IPA naturally brewed with a complex array of malts, grain and hops. Balanced for optimal aromatic and a clean finish - $8.25
Harp Lager, Ireland - This Irish style pale lager features pleasant, aromatic hops and light malt. Its flavor has a balance of sweet, light malts with mellow, leafy, and floral hops - $8.50
Heineken - Heineken - $6.50
Innis & Gunn Original, Scotland - Made with roasted barley, Styrian malts and matured in oak to produce a smooth Scottish beer with hints of toffee, vanilla, and oak - $7.50
Left Hand Milk Stout "Nitro", Colorado - This English style of beer, also known as Sweet Stout or Cream Stout showcases a well-rounded sweetness in this dark beer - $10.00
Michelob Ultra - Michelob Ultra - $6.50
Monte "Ray" - Mount Gay Rum, Pineapple Juice, and Licor 43 with a splash of Sweet-and-Sour - $9.00
Napa Blue Martini - Charbay Vodka and Olive Juice with Blue Cheese- stuffed Olives - $10.50
Napa Smith Hopageddon, California - At 144 IBUs, Hopageddon glows with a gorgeous, fiery orange color and showcases a distinct, full white head. Unique flavors and a pleasant bitterness are created from the process of dry-hopping and linger on the palate - $9.25
Ommegang "Three Philosophers", New York - Flavors and aromas of roasted malt, molasses, brown sugar, dark fruits, brandied raisins, and chocolate. Three Philosophers has notable sweetness with low hop bitterness - $11.25
Passion Fruit Margarita - Patrón Silver Tequila and Cointreau Noir with Passion Fruit Purée - $10.50
Sake Martini - Karen "Coy" Sake, Licor 43, and Cruzan Mango Rum with a splash of Orange and Pineapple Juices - $10.50
Shipyard “Summer Ale”, Maine - A traditional American Wheat beer that is less assertive than its Bavarian counterparts. Golden color, mellow malted wheat flavor and less hoppy characteristics - $7.00
Twisted Mai Tai - Mount Gay Rum, Crème de Noyaux, Orange Juice, and Pineapple Juice with a splash of Lime - $9.25
Baby Iceberg Wedge Salad - with curled Carrots, Baby Tomatoes, and Fat-free
Grilled Seasonal Vegetable Lettuce Wraps - with Hummus Dip - $5.00
Chicken Breast - Citrus-glazed Grilled Chicken Breast with Baby
Steamed Carrots, crushed Sweet Potatoes, and
Seasonal Fruit Kabobs with Freshly Made Yogurt Dip.
Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water - $15.00
Grilled Beef Tenderloin - Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Baby Carrots, crushed Sweet Potatoes and Ketchup Sauce, and Seasonal Fruit Kabobs with Freshly Made Yogurt Dip. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water - $18.00
Hand-formed Provolone Cheese Pizza - served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani Water, or Small Minute Maid Apple Juice - $9.00
Pasta - Whole-Grain Macaroni Pasta with Oven-fired Tomato Sauce served with Seasonal Fruit Kabobs with Freshly Made Yogurt Dip. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water - $14.00
California Grill Signature Puffed Rice Sushi - California Grill Signature Puffed Rice Sushi
Cookies and Cream - Fresh-baked Petite Chocolate Chip Cookies with Vanilla and Chocolate Pop Rocks Ice Cream - $6.00
Seasonal Fruit Kabobs - with Freshly Made Yogurt Dip - $5.00
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Constantine the Frog to attend Villains Unleashed! event - The "Muppets Most Wanted" villain will be at the Stage One Company Store location near Muppet*Vision 3D.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party reduces number of performances this month - Performance times will be 5:40 and 7:00pm on August 12, 13, 19, 20 and 29, 2014. Concrete work taking place on Main Street will limit the number of performances on those days.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Adventureland - Swiss Family Treehouse Exit - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Magic Kingdom.
- Big Hero 6 characters coming to Walt Disney World - A specific date and location for the meet and greet has not yet been announced.
- Frozen Summer Fun extended at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This celebration has been extended through September 28.
- Top 5 Experiences at Walt Disney World That Don't Cost a Thing! - Walt Disney World can be a very expensive place — between park tickets, hotels, parking costs, meals and snacks, it all adds up very quickly. That’s why it’s important to remember that there are several fantastic experiences at Walt Disney World Resort that don’t cost a thing!
- Club Villain dance party planned for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This will take place at the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon in Frontierland.
- Blog - New Disney Parks Inspired Coffees from Joffrey's
- Updated list of restaurants that accept Tables in Wonderland - Tables in Wonderland members save 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Video: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Dock - Polynesian Resort - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Polynesian Resort Dock - Polynesian Resort
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down extended through November 9 - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Blog - Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy" combines humor, action, and a stellar cast to become the perfect summer blockbuster
- All-Star Music food court closes for refurbishment - The Intermission Food Court will be closed 8/1/14-12/20/14 for refurb.
- New events added to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Late Nights LIVE! and new Premium Package events added.
- Astro Orbiter rehab extended by one week - Originally scheduled to end September 19, the ride will now reopen September 28.
- Food & Wine Festival Premium events now available for booking - This includes seminars, signature dining experiences and other special events.
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
- SeaWorld announces new habitats for killer whales
- "Frozen" behind-the-scenes special coming to ABC