Whispering Canyon Cafe
|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,|
|Location:||Wilderness Lodge / Just off the lobby|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Whispering Canyon Cafe|
|Reviews||Reviews of Whispering Canyon Cafe|
|Menu:||Whispering Canyon Cafe Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 05/14)
Fresh Fruit Plate - Fresh seasonal fruit. - $7.29
Pecan sticky Bun - . - $3.99
- Poached eggs on a english muffin with beef
brisket and Hollandaise sauce served with
red bliss potatoes and sauteed onions.
Pancakes - With bacon or sausage. add chocolate chips $1.00 - $10.49
All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Breakfast Platter - Scrambled eggs, western home fries, bacon and sausage, buttermilkbiscuits, sausage gravy and waffles. - $16.49
Belgian Waffle - Belgian waffle dusted with powdered sugar and topped with fruit. - $10.99
Chicken Apple-Raisin Sausage Hash - with Onions, Peppers, Potatoes, and Two Eggs-Any Style - $11.99
Egg White Omelet - With Spinach, goat cheese and chipolte pico served with fresh fruit and a biscuit - $11.99
Eggs Any Style - with western home fries and your choice of bacon or sausage and a biscuit - $12.49
House-made Banana Bread French Toast - served with your choice of Bacon or Sausage - $11.99
Slow-smoked Barbecue Pulled Pork and Over Easy Egg Sandwich - on a Brioche Roll topped with Pepper Jam, served with Breakfast Potatoes - $10.99
Steel cut Oatmeal - With fresh fruit, whole wheat bagel and nutella - $10.49
Western Omelette - Three egg omelette with ham, bell peppers, and onion served with Red Bliss potatoes with sauteed onions. - $11.99
- Served with cream cheese.
Biscuits and Sausage Gravy - Biscuits and sausage gravy. - $4.99
Cheese Grits - Grits with cheese - $4.99
Cold Cereal - Cereal with milk. - $5.49
Sausage Links or Bacon - Sausage links or bacon. - $4.99
Toast - White, wheat, or rye - $3.99
- Vodka and Bloody Mary mix.
Coffee/Tea - Freshly brewed coffee,selection of hot teas - $2.39
Cold Beverages - Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Root Beer, Lemonade, or Iced Tea $2.19 and Bottled Water $4.50
Juices - Orange, cranberry, grapefruit, apple, tomato, or V-8 Juice. - $2.29
Mimosa - Champagne and orange juice. - $8.25
Shakes - All-You-Care-to-Drink strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla. - $6.69
Smoothies - Made with low-fat yogurt and your choice of Strawberry-orange or our Flavor-of-the-Day. - $4.69
Sophisticated Coffees - Espresso $3.69, Double Espresso $4.69, Cappuccino $4.19, Latte $4.19, Cafe Mocha $4.69. Choose vanilla, hazelnut, or Irish cream flavoring for your coffee $.50
Fresh Fried Navajo Bread
- With citrus-honey and tomato jam
Gold Rush Western chips (serves two) - with Chili, cheese dip, and fresh salsa - $11.99
Slow smoked Pork spring rolls - with sweet Chili Dipping Sauces - $12.49
Organic Mixed Greens Salad
- Mixed greens with Washington State Apples, Candied
Pecans, Rogue Blue Cheese, and Apple Cider
Ranger John's Chicken and Corn Tortilla Soup - with sour cream - $7.99
Fried Fish and Country Chips
- with a spicy Tartar Sauce and Sweet Potato
Grilled herb marinated Chicken Sandwich - On corn dusted roll, roasted peppers and chipotle spread with vegetable pasta salad or fresh potato chips - $14.99
Mountain Mama's Western Salad - with creamy Chipotle Dressing and Grilled Marinated Shrimp - $19.49
Slow-smoked Pork Ribs - served with Western Slaw and Cowboy-style Baked Beans - $16.99
Slow-smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich - on a Brioche Roll with Cowboy-style Baked Beans, Barbecue Sauce, and Western Slaw served with your choice of House-made Idaho Potato Chips, French Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, or Cucumber Salad - $13.49
Tuna Melt on Sourdough Bread - with Vine-ripened Tomatoes, extra Sharp Cheddar, Arugula, and Herb-Olive Oil - $13.99
- fresh Granny Smith Apples, Sugar Cookie Crust,
Streusel Topping, and Caramel Drizzle
Flash Fried Navajo Bread
- With sweet and sour tomato jam.
Slow smoked pulled Pork spring rolls - with Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce - $12.49
Smoked Chicken Quesadilla - with Arugula, Frisée, Tomato, Goat Cheese, Mozzarella, and a side of Pepper Jam - $11.99
Western Chips and Dip - Homemade corn tortilla chips with a bowl of freshly made salsa and queso dip. - $11.99
Mixed Greens Salad
- Mixed greens tossed in apple vinaigrette
with tomatoes, cucumbers and onions.
Yukon Potato Leek Soup - With candied bacon - $7.49
Build-Your-Own All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Family Platter
- Choice of Three: Kansas City-style Smoked Pork Ribs, Herb-baked Chicken, Hand-carved Oak-roasted Beef Strip Loin, Citrus-crusted Market Fish, Western-style Sausage Sides fro Sharing: Seasonal Farm Fresh Vegetables, Herb-crushed Yukon Gold Potatoes, Cowboy-style Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob
Apple caramel Pie
- Fresh granny Smith apples, sugar cookie crust, streusel topping and caramel drizzle
Apple-Caramel Pie - Crumb-topped deep-dish apple pie made with vanilla ice cream. - $5.49
Deep Dish Bourbon Pecan Pie - With chocolate sauce - $7.49
Ice cream - Vanilla Ice Cream - $6.99
Kahlua flavored Chocolae cake - With chocolate mousse filling and fudge icing - $7.99
Kahlua-flavored Chocolate Cake - Served with chocolate mousse filling and fudge icing. - $7.99
No sugar added seasonal berry dome - with chocolate ice cream - $6.99
S'mores cheesecake - New York style cheesecake on a graham cracker crust topped with chocolate ganache and marshmallows - $6.99
Smore Cheesecake - NY style cheesecake on a graham cracker crust topped with chocolate ganache and marshmallows. - $6.99
All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Sampler Skillet - Sampler skillet served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk,
Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple
Juice - $8.49
One Egg Any Style - served with Bacon or Sausage, Breakfast Potatoes, and a Biscuit. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice - $6.99
Pancakes or Mickey Waffles - served with Whipped Butter and Bacon or Sausage. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice - $6.99
Grilled Fish of the Day - Served with whole-grain pilaf, veggies, and yogurt parfait. Includes choice of 1% milk, bottled water or juice. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $8.99
Kids' Picks: Choice of 1 Appetizer, 1 Entree, and 1 Dessert - Appetizers: Watermelon or Garden Salad. Entrees: Canyon Skillet (add $2.00), Mac & Cheese, or Hamburger. Desserts: Cinnamon apples, Chocolate chip cookies, or Worms in Dirt. Includes choice of 1% milk, bottled water or juice. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $8.99
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Walt Disney World 2015 packages now available to book
- High-speed train will link Shanghai Disneyland to city
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions