|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,|
|Location:||Coronado Springs / Main Building past Pepper Market|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Maya Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of Maya Grill|
|Menu:||Maya Grill Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
- Our signature shredded Chicken Tinga rolled into flour tortillas with deep fried until golden brown, served with salsa verde and red sauce topped with crema and queso fresco
Chili Nachos - A mound of tortilla chips smothered in melted cheese, chili, jalapenos, tomato and sour cream - $10.95
Empanadas Duo - Chorizo picadillo with a spicy Chipotle Aioli dipping sauce and a whipped potato, bacon and Oaxaca cheese empanada - $8.95
House Guacamole - A bowl of our freshly prepared guacamole served with warm tortilla chips - $7.95
Queso Fundido - A bowl of delicous Mexican-style cheese dip infused with spicy Chorizo served with warm tortilla chips - $10.95
Southwest Spring Rolls - A medley of black beans, sweet corn, roasted red peppers and Monetery Jack cheese rolled into crispy spring roll wrappers served with a tangy BBQ dipping sauce - $8.95
Tamale - Fire-roasted Poblano and Oaxaca cheese wrapped in White corn served with House Hot Sauce - $8.95
Heart of Romaine Caesar
- Caesar dressing with parmesan garlic crisp
Mixed Green Salad - Crisp Mesclun greens tossed with our House-made Cilantro Citrus Vinaigrette with fresh cucumbers, tomatoes and avocados - $7.95
Southwestern Chili Bowl - . - $8.95
Tortilla Soup - topped with avocado, cheese, tortilla strips and pasilla peppers - $6.95
- Seasoned beef wrapped in a warm corn tortilla topped with a Ranchero Sauce and melted Monterey Jack cheese and Questo Fresco served with rice, refried beans and corn soufflé
Chicken Enchiladas Suizas - Our signature shredded Chicken Tinga wrapped in warm corn tortillas served on a bed of salsa verde and smothered in a classic Suizas cheese and Queso Fresco served with rice, refried beans, and corn soufflé - $18.95
Chimichanga Platter - Seasoned Beef and Chicken Tinga Chimichanga served with rice, refried beans, and corn soufflé - $24.95
Duck Confit - Fried, crispy and drizzled with tamarind glaze, served with Poblano and Oaxaca cheese Tamale, marinated peppers and onions - $27.95
Filet Mignon - Fire-grilled with a port wine reduction and choice of two sides: mashed potatoes, fire-roasted fingerling potatoes, seasonal vegetables, asparagus, haricot verts, or steamed broccoli - $29.95
Fresh Catch of the Day - Chef's selection of market fresh fish and choice of two sides: mashed potatoes, fire-roasted fingerling potatoes, seasonal vegetables, asparagus, haricot verts, or steamed broccoli - $26.95
Grande San Antonio Skillet Platter - Marinated Steak, Grilled Chicken and Sautéed Shrimp with Bell Peppers, Grilled Onions and Warm Flour Tortillas served with rice, refried beans and corn soufflé - $42.95
Grilled Pork Ribeye - topped with a firecracker apple chutney and served with choice of two sides: mashed potatoes, fire-roasted fingerling potatoes, seasonal vegetables, asparagus, haricot verts, or steamed broccoli - $24.95
New York Strip - Grilled to your liking with a caramelized shallot butter and demi glace served with choice of two sides: mashed potatoes, fire-roasted fingerling potatoes, seasonal vegetables, asparagus, haricot verts, or steamed broccoli - $27.95
Pan-seared Double Airline Chicken Breast - Pan-seared to perfection with Madeira pan jus and choice of two sides: mashed potatoes, fire-roasted fingerling potatoes, seasonal vegetables, asparagus, haricot verts, or steamed broccoli - $21.95
Pork Belly Enchiladas - Brasied Pork Belly rolled in corn tortillas with a Red-Eye Aioli and Salsa Ranchero topped with Monterey Jack Cheese and Queso Fresco served with rice, refried beans and corn soufflé - $19.95
Pork Shank - Braised and topped with mole, served with pickled red cabbage, mashed potatoes and haricot verts - $28.95
San Antonio Fajita Skillet - sizzling skillet of Menterey Jack Cheese topped with your choice of Steak, Chicken or Shrimp, loaded with Sautéed Onions, Bell Peppers, and Sour Cream served with warm flour tortillas, rice, refried beans, and corn soufflé - $24.95
Shrimp Tacos - Warm Flour Tortilla filled with our signature beer battered Shrimp topped with Red Cabbage, Pico de Gallo and a creamy Avocado Crema served with rice, refried beans, and corn soufflé - $22.95
Three Amigos - Chicken Tinga Enchilada, Seasoned Beef Enchilada and Cheese Enchilada served with rice, refried beans, and corn soufflé - $21.95
Vegetarian Enchiladas - Sautéed Zucchini and Squash wrapped in warm corn tortillas served with rice, refried beans, corn soufflé and your choice of one of our signature Enchilada sauces - $16.95
Vegetarian Skillet - Sautéed Zucchini, Squash, Corn, Bell Peppers and Red Onion on a bed of Monterey Jack Cheese served with warm flour tortillas, rice, refried beans, and corn soufflé - $16.95
Dessert Shots - Choice of: Key Lime, Cappuccino Dulce de Leche, Chocolate Mud Pie, Peanut Butter Parfait, or Gran Marnier Berries n' Cream - $2.95
Fried Ice Cream - . - $7.95
Beef Taco - . - $9.50
Catch of the Day - . - $9.50
Chicken Taco - . - $9.00
Grilled Chicken - . - $9.50
Mac n' Cheese - . - $6.95
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue
- 12-year-old girl protests SeaWorld parade float
- SeaWorld plans several events for early 2014
- Guest credit card info stolen by Universal Orlando employee
- Christmas festivities taking place at SeaWorld Orlando
- Another Disney executive retires