|Location:||Boardwalk / Next to Fying Fish Cafe|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Kouzzina|
|Reviews||Reviews of Kouzzina|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 12/13)
American Two Egg
- Served with Breakfast Potato and Choice of
Bacon or Chicken Sausage
Breakfast Skillet - With eggs, Pequillo Peppers, Nueske's Bacon, onions, potatoes, and greek cheese topped with Arugula - $14.49
Classic Golden Waffle - With Whipped Mascarpone Cheese, Honey, chopped Pecans and a choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage - $10.49
French Toast Baklava - Grilled Fig and Anise Country Bread with honey, walnuts and cinnamon with your choice of bacon or chicken sausage - $11.99
Greek Yogurt and fresh berries - With housemade Granola, spoon sweets and honey - $8.99
House Cured Salmon - With capers, pickled sumac onions, feta cream cheese, sliced vine ripened tomatoes and warm house made pita bread - $12.99
Semolina Pancakes - With Cherry Maple Syrup and choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage - $10.99
Spinach, Tomato, and Feta Scrambled Eggs - Served with Breakfast Potatoes and a choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage - $11.99
Stacked Kouzzina Breakfast - Two Poached Eggs, Kalamata Olive toast, Artichoke Spread and Sweet potato Hash with choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage - $12.49
Turkey-Sweet Potato Hash - With Two Eggs and Arugula Salad - $12.99
Bacon or chicken sausage
Seasonal Fruit Bowl - Assorted Fruits - $8.99
Steel Cut Oatmeal - With Bananas, Pecans, and Honey Drizzle - $6.99
Sweet Potato Hash - . - $5.49
Warm Phyllo - Filled with Semolina custard and cinnamon sugar - $7.49
Crisp Calamari And Lemon
- Coated in Aborio Rice flour with Spicy Yogurt and Garlic Yogurt
Goat Cheese Sto Fourno - Baked Goat cheese, Pequillo Peppers, Kalamata Olives, artichoke hearts and greek olive oil - $8.49
Kouzzina Sampler - Choice of two Skewers with Marinated Olives, spiced cashews, Dolmades, Tzatziki Hummus and Grilled Pita (choose from Spicy Gulf Prawns, Sesame Lamb Meatballs or all natural chicken. - $17.99
Kouzzina Spreads - Harissa Yogurt, Kalamata Fig, Chickpea Hummus with grilled Pita Brick oven Bread, Caramelized Onions, Olives and Roasted Sweet Peppers. Choice of six $14.49 - $9.99
Mussels - With Nueske's Bacon, shallots, roasted red peppers, and Mythos Beer - $12.99
Saganaki - Seared Haloumi Cheese with Lemon and Oregano - $7.99
Spanakopita - Traditional Phyllo Pie of Spinach, Feta, Leeks and Dill - $7.99
- Traditional Egg-Lemon Soup with Chicken and Rice Roasted Pepper and Chickpea soup with Hummus
Endive and Shaved Fennel - With dried cranberries, pearl tomatoes, goat cheese and greek thyme honey vinaigrette - $9.49
Spiro's Greek Salad - Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onions, Kalamata Olives and Feta - $7.99
Cinnamon Stewed Chicken
- With Tomatoes, Herbed Orzo, and Mazithra Cheese.
Fisherman's Stew - Scallops, seasonal Fish, Shellfish, Fennel, Grilled Bread and Ouzo Butter - $25.99
Kouzzina Trio - Tasting size portions of Greek Style Lasagna, char grilled Lamb Burger and Cinnamon stewed Chicken with Orzo - $21.99
Macaronada - Pasta Ragu with Braised short rib of beef - $25.49
Oak Fired Pork Tenderloin - With Feta Gremolata, zucchini corn pie and succotash - $27.49
Pastitsio - Greek Styled Lasagna with Bucatini Pasta, Cinnamon-stewed Meat sauce and Bechamel - $21.99
Slow Cooked Lamb Shank - Served with Oven Baked Gigantes Beans and Pepper Sauce - $26.99
Spiced Briami - Ovn Roasted Vegetables, Oregano, Mazithra Cheese served with Herbed Orzo - $19.99
Traditional Whole Fish - Pan-roasted with Braised Greens, Greek Olives, Fennel, and Smoked Chili. Market Price
Wood- Grilled Rib Eye Steak - With Fresh Herb Salsa , seasonal vegetables and Kouzzina Potatoes - $33.99
- With Greek Olive oil and Kasseri Cheese
Kouzzina Garlic Rosemary Potatoes - . - $5.99
Oven Baked Gigantes Beans - With Tomato Sauce and Olive oil - $6.99
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts - with a brown butter vinaigrette, caper and cheese - $6.99
Sauteed Farmhouse Greens - With toasted Garlic - $5.99
Sweet Potato Fries - . - $5.99
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog - Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members