|Location:||Epcot world showcase / Italy|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Via Napoli|
|Menu:||Via Napoli Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
- Fried saffron risotto balls filled with mozzarella and meat ragu
Calamari Fritti - Corn crusted rings served with spicy tomato sauce - $14.00
Eggplant Caponata - Eggplant salad with olives, capers, tomato and raisins - $7.00
Fritto di Verdura - Crisp fried vegetables, marinara piccante - $7.00
Fritto Misto - An assortment of just fried seasonal vegetables, fish and cheese to be shared at the table. Arancini, Mozzarella, calamari, melanzane, asparagi, zucchini, carciofi - $26.00
Gamberetti Fagioli - Shrimp, cannelini bean salad, extra olive oil, lemon juice - $9.00
Insalata del Contadino - Cucumber, fennel, green beans, red wine vinaigrette - $10.00
Mozzarella Caprese - Vine ripened tomato fresh milk mozzarella - $9.00
Prosciutto e Melone - Parma ham, canteloupe - $9.00
Salami e Provolone - Dry cured sausage, imported provolone cheese - $9.00
Tortellini in Brodo - Meat tortellini in broth - $8.00
- Hearty vegetable soup of fagioloni, succhini, peas, tomato, cannelini beans and basil pesto
- Candle stick pasta, sausage Ragu, Polpettine, mozzarella, Ricotta
Lasagna Verde - Spinach, parmesan, Besciamella - $20.00
Linguini Frutti di Mare - Shrimp, clams, mussels and squid tossed in marinara piccante - $29.00
Mezzi Rigatoni alla Crema con pollo e piselli - Cream chicken , peas - $24.00
Pollo - Chicken Parmigiana - $24.00
Pollo - Chopped salad of lemon chicken, romaine, canteloupe melon, cucumber, red pepper, green beans, vidalia onion, almonds, pasta crisps, honey citrus dressing - $18.00
Spaghetti E Polpettine - Hand crafted Veal meatballs and tomato sauce - $21.00
Tortino Di Melanzane - Eggplant Parmigiana - $18.00
Vitello - Veal Parmigiana - $29.00
Wood Fired Authentic Pizza Napoletana - Ortolano. Tomato, Mpzzarella, Vegetables. Indivdual 18.00, Large 30.00, 1/2 Meter 41.00 - $30.00
Wood Fired Authentic Pizza Napoletana - Prosciutto E Melone. Fontina, Mozzarella, Pecorino, Prosciutto, Canteloupe. Individual 18.00, Large 30.00, 1/2 Meter 41.00 - $30.00
Wood Fired Authentic Pizza Napoletana - Piccante. Italian Spicy Sausage, Brocolli-Rabe, tomato, mozzarella. Individual 18.00. Lrge 30.00, 1/2 Meter 41.00 - $30.00
Wood Fired Authentic Pizza Napoletana - Carciofi. Artichoke, Pecorino, Mozzarella, Truffle oil. Individual 18.00, Large 30.00, 1/2 Meter 41.00 - $30.00
Wood Fired Authentic Pizza Napoletana
- Quattro Formaggi.Mozzarella, Parmesan, Fontina, Provolone. Individual 18.00, Large 30.00, 1/2 Meter 41.00 - $30.00
Wood Fired Authentic Pizza Napoletana - Pepperoni. Spicy pepperoni, Tomato Mozzarella. Individual 18.00, Large 30.00 1/2 meter 41.00 - $30.00
Wood fired Authetic Pizza Napoletana - Margherita. Tomato, mozzarella, basil. Indivdual 16.00, large 28.00 1/2 meter 39.00 - $28.00
Wood fired Pizza Napoletana - Quattro Stagioni. Eggplant, artichokes, prosciutto, mushrooms, Indivdual 18.00, large 30.00 1/2 meter 41.00 - $30.00
Coppa Di Brutti Ma Buoni
- Ugly, but good. Amarena cherry and vanilla gelato sundae with ugly, but good cookies of carnevale
Gelati E. Sorbetto - Vanilla, chocolate, pistachio, lemon sorbet - $7.00
Gelato Frizzante - Ice cream soda Italian style, made with San Pellegrino Aranciata and Vanilla Ice Cream - $10.00
Tiramisu - Mascarpone cream, espresso coffee, lady fingers and chocolate - $8.00
Torta Di Sarena - Applecake with almond Sorbetto - $8.00
Zeppole Di Catarina - Ricotta Cheese Fritters, served with whipped cream, chocolate sauce - $10.00
- Signature house made seasonal fruit coolers (14oz)
Limonata, blood Orange or Strawberry
Acqua Panna - Italian still water. 1/2 liter 5.00, 1 liter 6.50 - $6.50
Bud light - pitcher 20.00 mug 7.00 - $7.00
cold beverages - Iced tea, Lemonade, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite - $3.00
Featured Wine by the glass - Centine Bianco, Banfi, Pear Apricot, lime 8.00, Merlot San Giuseppe, merlot, ripe fruit 7.00, Rosa Regale, Banfi Brachetto, Rose, Berries 9.00 - $9.00
La Rossa - Only at Via Napoli! Amber colored double malt Italian Lager. Mug 9.00 Pitcher 22.00 - $9.00
Moretti - Imported Italian Lager 9.00 mug. 22.00 pitcher - $9.00
Sam Adams - Seasonal selections. mug 9.00 pitcher 22.00 - $9.00
San Pellegrino - Sparkling Italian botttled water 1/2 liter 5.00, 1 liter 6.50 - $6.50
Fruit Cocktail - Orange, apple strawberry, red grapes - $6.00
Insalata Verde - Cucumber, celery,green apple, spinach, citrus dressing - $6.00
Calzoncino - Mini ham and cheese calzone - $9.50
Pizza Margherita - Tomato and mozzarella kids size pizza - $9.50
Spaghetti con Polpettini - Spaghetti and meatballs - $9.50
Coppetta di Gelato - Chocolate or vanilla Italian sundae - $5.00
Ruota di Carretto - Vanilla gelato cookie sandwich - $5.00
Graspia - A blend of grape and orange juices with a splash of seltzer water - $3.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
- Universal Orlando follows Disney's lead and raises ticket prices