DIS Daily Recap: Stay informed with all things Disney and Central Florida!
Enter your email address below to receive DIS Updates by email â€” including News, Blogs, Podcasts, Discounts, and Disney Updates.
La Cantina originally opened in 1982 as a 3,500 square-foot, 288-seat quick service eatery, but is now combined with La Hacienda to boast 12,000 square feet, providing more seating capacity and a variety of new dining offerings.
La Cantina de San Angel MENU
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections about La Cantina de San Angel, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Lunch / Dinner (Updated:
Empanada con Queso
- Fried Flour Tortillas filled with Cheese and
with Mexican Slaw
- Tossed Romaine Lettuce, Arugula, Red and
Cabbage, Black Beans, Corn, Olive Oil and Lime
Guacamole con Totopos
- Fresh-made Gucamole with Tortilla Chips
- Tortilla Chips topped with Ground Beef, Nacho
Tomatoes, Jalapeños, Beans and Sour Cream
- Grilled Chicken, Mexican Rice, Corn, Cascabel
Sauce and Pickled Onions
Tacos de Barbacoa
- Seasoned Beef, Homemade Corn Tortillas,
Rice, Refried Black Beans and fresh Salsa
Tacos de Pescado
- Seasoned Fried Fish, Homemade Corn Tortillas,
Mexican Rice, Refried Black Beans, Slaw, and
Tacos de Pollo
- Seasoned Chicken, Homemade Corn Tortillas,
Mexican Rice, Refried Black Beans, and Red