|Location:||Wilderness Lodge / Disney's Wilderness Lodge|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Artist Point|
|Reviews||Reviews of Artist Point|
|Menu:||Artist Point Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
A Selection of Artisan Cheeses
- Served with Riesling-poached raisins, dried cranberries, and walnut toast.
Colossal Lump Blue Crab Fritters - Progression of Sauces, Meyer Lemon, Avocado, and Fresno Chili - $14.00
Kettle-steamed Penn Cove Mussels - "Cioppino" Nage, House-made Sourdough Crostini with Frying Pepper Aïoli - $14.00
Oak-smoked Venison Carpaccio - Washington State Cherries, Oil, Drunken Goat, Fennel, and Shaved Black Truffle - $15.00
Heirloom Tomato Salad
- Wheat Berry, Smoked Blue Cheese, sweet onions, parmesan sesame cracker, barrel aged 8 year balsamic, virgin olive oil and petite basil
Mixed Green Salad - With roasted pears, and champagne Vinaigrette, black Diamond Cheddar and candied Hazelnuts - $10.00
Smokey Portobello Soup - With roasted shiitakes and chive oil. - $10.00
All-Natural Kurobuta Pork
- "Fritto" Vinegar Vegetables, Mustard
Greens, and Stone-Ground Mustard Glaze
Crispy buttermilk dipped Airline Chicken Breast - Herb spatzle, fava beans, bacon jam and spring garlic tomato broth - $29.00
Grilled Hand-cut "C.A.B" Filet Mignon - Lobster Mushroom Ragoût, Roasted Savory Truffle, and Hazelnut Crunch Donut filled with Yukon Gold Potato and Red Currant Gastrique - $43.00
Oak Smoked All Natural Pork Tenderloin - Fritto vinegar vegetables, summer greens and stone ground mustard glaze - $29.00
Pan-seared Alaskan Black Cod - Sweet Corn and Chèvre Porridge, Caramelized Rapini, Black Mission Fig Relish, and Cabernet Vinaigrette - $34.00
Porcini Lasagna Casserole - Autumn Petite Vegetables, Confit of Porcini Mushrooms, and Tomato Marmalade - $28.00
Seared Diver Scallops - With Parmigiano Reggianno Butternut Squash Risotto,toasted pumpkin seeds and 8 year old Balsamic Vinegar. - $36.00
Signature Cedar Plank Wild Roasted King Salmon - Contemporary Niçoise, Eggplant Caviar, Heirloom Tomatoes, Quail Egg, and Meyer Lemon Aïoli - $35.00
Slow-roasted 64° Buffalo Strip Steak - Zellwood Corn-Sausage Hash, Yukon gold Potato Smear, and Blackberry Pinot Noir Reduction - $43.00
Wild caught Jumbo Prawn and Crab Hot-Pot - With Mussels,crispy pork, jasmine rice and spiced Thai coconut broth - $33.00
Artist Point Cobbler - Seasonal berries and house-made black raspberry ice cream. - $10.00
Dark Valrhona and White Chocolate "Sculpture" - . - $11.00
Local Orange Blossom Lace Cannoli - . - $10.00
Vanilla Bean Créme Brûlée with Chocolate-Hazelnut Biscotti - . - $10.00
Grand Marnier Flight
- Grand Marnier, Grand Marnier 100 year Anniversary, and Grand Marnier 150 year Anniversary (1/2 oz each).
Port Flight (1-oz pour) - Graham's 10 year, 20 year, 30 year and 40 year. - $22.00
Selection of 131 Different Wines - Choose from a variety of Merlot, Pinot Noir, Red Blends, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Sparkling, Alternative Whites & Rose, and Alternative Reds. Served by the glass, half bottle or bottle. Price varies with each wine.
Specialty Coffee--After Dinner Drinks - Choose from Wilderness Coffee, Nutty Mountain, Lewis & Clark, Nuts and Berries, Gold Rush, Irish Coffee, Bucaccino, and Choca-Bucaccino. Priced $6.75 to $8.00
The Ice Flight - Featuring 4 Icewines from the Pacific Northwest - 1-oz pour. Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Riesling. - $22.00
Wine Feature Flight - Three courses, priced per person. - $28.00
Baked Salmon - with Whole-Grain Rice and fresh Vegetables
served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk,
Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid®
Apple Juice - $11.00
Grilled Chicken Breast - with Roasted Seasonal Potatoes and fresh Vegetables with choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice - $9.00
Hamburger - Includes choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice - $7.00
Mickey Check Meals - Baked Salmon - Baked Salmon with Whole-Grain Rice, fresh Vegetables, and fresh Watermelon with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution - $14.00
Mickey Check Meals - Grilled Chicken Breast - Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Seasonal Potatoes, fresh Vegetables, and fresh Watermelon with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water - $12.00
Penne Pasta - with Cheese Sauce served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice - $8.00
White Chocolate Mickey Puzzle and a Cookie - White chocolate Mickey puzzle and a cookie. - $5.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando