|Location:||Grand Floridian / Second Floor|
|Hours:||5:30pm - 10pm|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|Reviews||Reviews of Citricos|
Menu is subject to change.
- Crispy Risotto with Italian Sausage, Mozzarella, and Poma Rosa Tomato Purée
Ashley Farms Chicken B'steeya - with Orange Blossom Honey and Toasted Almonds - $12.00
Athena Melon and Parma Prosciutto - Creamy Ricotta, Marcona Almonds, and crisp Arugula - $13.00
Charcuterie - Serrano Ham, Sopressata, Dry Pork Coppa, Beef Bresaola, Palacios Chorizo, Duck Rillette, Violet Mustard, Pecorino Romano, Medjool Dates, Pickled Fennel, and Marcona Almonds - $15.00
Cheese Course Trio - Murcial al Vino from Spain, Fourme d'Ambert from Auvergne, France, and Petit Agour from the Basque region of France served with a Wild Strawberry and Balsamic Jam - $14.00
Panadas - Spiced and Slow-cooked Beef and Pork in crisp Phyllo with Tamarind Sauce - $12.00
PEI Mussels - with Poma Rosa Spiced Tomato Sauce - $12.00
Sautéed Shrimp - Lemon, White Wine, Tomatoes, and Feta - $14.00
Tamarind-grilled Bershkire Pork Belly - with Spiced Sorella Mascarpone Creamed Corn - $16.00
Crispy Fried Yellow Tomato and Buffalo Mozzarella
- with Heirloom Red Romaine, Green Goddess Dressing, and White Anchovy Filet
Roasted Beets - Cumin-scented Goat Cheese, Applewood-smoked Bacon Lardons, and crisp Arugula - $14.00
Root Vegetable Soup - Hudson Valley Farms Duck Confit, Brioche, and Cranberry Grastrique - $9.00
Berkshire Pork Two Ways
- Rotisserie Pork Tenderloin, Roasted Pork Belly, Nueske's Applewood-smoked Bacon, White Cheddar Creamy Polenta and Brussels Sprouts Hash, fisnished with Blood Orange Cranberry Demi-glace
Braised Veal Shank - Carrot-Potato Mash, Roasted Vegetables, and Toasted Citrus Gremolata - $53.00
Cassola Fregola Sarda - Head-on Shrimp, Atlantic Calico Scallops, New Smyrna Clams, P.E.I. Mussiels, and Peppadew Coulis - $38.00
Madeira-braised Short Ribs - Trofie Pasta, Wild Mushroom Ragoût, and Truffle Crème Fraîche - $43.00
Oak-grilled Filet of Beef - Spanish Onions, Quattro-Formaggi-Potato Purée, Peppadew and Banana Peppers, and Glace de Viande - $43.00
Pan-roasted Ashely Farms Chicken Breast - Lemon-Mustard Marble Roasted Potato, Peach Glaze, and Ice Root Spinach - $33.00
Pan-seared Florida Black Grouper - Pappardelle Pasta, Palacios Chorizo, Taggiasca Olives, Marinated Sun-dried Tomatoes, White Wine, and Aglio e Olio - $38.00
Pan-seared Sea Scallops - with Carnaroli Tomato Risotto Escargot and Prince Edward Island Mussels Sofrito, Chive Oil, and Micro Cilantro - $38.00
Seared Tofu - Zucchini and Eggplant Ratatouille, Roasted Mushrooms, Lentils, and Sun-dried Tomato Purée - $29.00
Citrus soaked Angel food cake
- With fresh berries soaked and infused with honey and cointreau
Lemon Cheese Cake - Served with fresh raspberry sauce. - $8.00
Tiramisu - sauces of chocolate and vanilla - $8.00
Trio of Gelato - Sampling of gelato. - $8.00
Tropical Fruit Creme Brulee - Creme Brulee - $8.00
Warm Chocolate Banana Torte - Served with vanilla ice cream. - $9.00
Carrot and celery sticks - with peanut butter dip - $3.00
Cheese and Grapes - With crackers - $4.00
Romaine Salad - with ranch dressing - $4.00
Chicken Noodle soup - . - $3.00
Crispy Fried Shrimp - With roasted potatoes and Broccolini - $11.00
Grilled Beef Tenderloin - With Mashed potatoes and Broccolini - $13.00
Grilled Chicken Breast - With mashed potatoes and Broccolini - $9.00
Macaroni and cheese - . - $7.00
Pasta - With Marinara - $7.00
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich - with goldfish shaped crackers and fruit - $6.00
Children's Desserts - Choose from Create Your Own Ice Cream Sundae $5.00, Scoop of Ice Cream (chocolate, vanilla or strawberry) $3.00, Fruit Salad $3.00 or Dalmatian Biscuits Eclairs $6.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando