Main Street Bakery
|Location:||Magic Kingdom / Main Street|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Quick Service/Snack Credit)|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Main Street Bakery|
|Reviews||Reviews of Main Street Bakery|
|Blog:||Main Street Bakery Blog|
|Menu:||Main Street Bakery Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 04/14)
Bacon and Gouda Artisan Breakfast Sandwich
Ham And Cheddar Artisan Breakfast Sandwich - - $4.99
Sausage and Cheddar Classic Breakfast Sandwich - - $4.49
Spinach, Feta and Cage Free Egg White Breakfast Wrap - - $4.99
- Caramel Macchiato, White Chocolate Mocha, Cinnamon Dolce Latte, Tall 12oz. $3.99, Grande 16oz. $4.79, Venti 24oz. 4.99
Classic Espresso - Caffe Latte, Cappuccino, Tall 12oz. $3.69, Grande 16oz. $3.99, Venti 24oz $4.39. Caffe Mocha, Vanilla Latte, Skinny Vanilla Latte, Tall 12oz. $4.29, Grande 16oz. $4.59, Venti 24oz. $4.89. Iced Caffe Mocha, Tall 12oz. $3.99, Grande 16oz. $4.79, Venti 24oz. $5.29. Caffe Americano Tall 12oz. $2.49, Grande 16oz. $2.79, Venti 24oz $3.29
Coffee, Tazo Tea and More - Freshly Brewed Coffee, Reg or Decaf, Caffee Misto, Tall 12oz $1.99. Grande 16oz. $2.19, Venti 24oz. $2.49. Tazo Chai Tea Latte, Tall 12oz. $3.49, Grande 16oz. $4.29, Venti 20oz. $4.49. Full Leaf Tazo Tea, Tall 12oz. $2.29, Grande 16oz. $2.49, Venti 20oz. $2.79. Hot Chocolate, Tall 12oz. $2.99. Grande 16oz. $3.39, Venti 20oz. $3.69. Kid's Hot Chocolate 2.89
Espresso - 1oz. $2.99, 2oz. $3.99
Frappuccino - Choose your milk: Whole, 2% or nonfat. Organic Soy milk add .59. Choose your coffee: Decaf, Extra Coffee add .49 Espresso shot add .79. Coffee, Tall 12oz. $3.59, Grande 16oz. $4.29, Venti 24oz. $4.99.Caramel, Mocha, Java Chips, White Chocolate Mocha, Mocha Light, Tall, 12oz. $4.29, Grande, 16oz. $4.99, Venti 24oz. $5.49
Frappuccino Creme (coffee Free) - Vanilla Bean Tall 12oz. $3.59, Grande 16oz. $4.29, Venti 42oz. $4.99. Strawberries and Crème, Double Chocolaty Chip or Green Tea. Tall 12oz. $4.29, Grande 16oz $4.99, Venti 24oz. 5.49
Iced Coffee and Iced Tazo Tea - Iced Coffee and Iced coffee with milk, Tall 12oz. $2.19, Grande 16oz. $2.59, Venti 24oz. $2.99, Trenta 31oz. $3.49. Shaken Iced Tazo Tea, Tall 12 oz. $1.99, Grande 16oz. $2.49, Venti 24oz. $2.99, Trenta 31oz. $3.29. Iced Tazo Tea Lemonade, Tall 12oz. $2.99, Grande 16oz. $3.49, Venti 24oz. $3.99, Trenta 31oz. $4.29
Smoothies - Blended with a Whole Banana and Whey Protein (contains dairy). Chocolate, Orange Mango or Strawberry - $4.49
Starbucks Refreshers Iced Beverages - Cool Lime or Very Berry Hibiscus. Tall 12oz. $3.29, Grande 16oz. $3.79, Venti 24oz. $4.29, Trenta 31oz. $4.79
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
- SeaWorld to host Viva la Musica Festival
- Disney plans baseball pitching contest for $1 million prize
- Court denies SeaWorld's appeal of OSHA ruling
- Samsung Smart TV app available for Disney Parks
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
- Record number of visitors to Orlando in 2013
- Disney releases CGI video of new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction
- Muppets scavenger hunt game available at Epcot