Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain
|Location:||Downtown Disney / Marketplace|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain|
|Reviews||Reviews of Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain|
|Menu:||Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
- Chocolate Syrup, Warm Caramel, Butterscotch, Sliced Strawberry, Blueberry, Marshmallow, Crushed Pineapple or Dark Hot Fudge.
Banana Hot Fudge Sundae
- Vanilla ice cream surrounded by fresh bananas, topped with freshly homemade hot fudge, whipped cream, chopped almonds and a cherry
Banana Split Sundae - Premium vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream with a banana and topped with crushed pineapple, sliced strawberry, & home-made chocolate syrup, whipped cream, chopped almonds and a cherry. - $9.50
Build-Your-Own-Sundae - Choose your favorites from the list of delicious ice cream flavors! 1 topping, whipped cream, almonds and a cherry. Single Scoop $5.50 or Double Scoop $6.95
Chocolate Treats - Choose from Signature Brownie $2.95, Colossal Cookie $3.95, and Chocolate Covered Strawberries $2.95
Cookie Bottom Sundae - Half of a Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookie served warm and smothered with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds, and a cherry. - $8.95
Espresso Escape - Two scoops of espresso chip ice cream, dark chocolate hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and a square of Epresso Escape Intense Dark chocolate. - $8.95
Ice Cream Flavors - Your Choice of Ice Cream: Vanilla, Ghirardelli Chocolate, Strawberry, Espresso Chip,Chocolate Chip, Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Butter Pecan, Kona Coffee, Cookies & Cream, Blueberry Cheesecake, Ghirardelli Rocky Road or Strawberry Cheesecake.
Ice Cream Float - Choice of Root Beer or Coke with vanilla ice cream. Regular size $5.95 or Large size $6.95
Mint Bliss - One scoop of mint chip ice cream, one scoop of chocolate ice cream, dark chocolate hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and a square of Mint Bliss Intense Dark Chocolate. - $8.95
Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sundae - Two scoops of vanilla ice cream with freshly homemade hot fudge and melted peanut butter throughout. Perfectly topped with whipped cream, roasted peanut halves, a cherry, and Ghirardelli Squares milk chocolate. - $8.95
Single Scoop Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cone - Your Choice of Ice Cream and Your Choice of Topping: Warm Caramel, Hot Fudge, Butterscotch, Chocolate Syrup, Blueberry, Marshmallow, Raspberry, Sliced Strawberries or Crushed Pineapple $1.00 each Whipped Cream, Chopped almonds, or Roasted Peanut Halves $.50 each. Double Scoop $6.50 - $4.95
Single Scoop Plain Sugar Cone or Cup - Your Choice of Ice Cream and Your Choice of Topping. Double Scoop $5.25 - $3.95
The Cable Car - Rocky road, chocolate chip and chocolate ice cream smothered with creamy, marshmallow topping and freshly homemade hot fudge, all surrounded by a halo of whipped cream, topped with chopped almonds, a cherry, and a Ghirardelli Squares milk chocolate. - $9.50
The Earthquake Family Favorite - 8 scoop of our premium ice cream, 8 types of toppings, topped with sliced bananas, whipped cream, chopped almonds and cherries. - $34.95
The Strike It Rich Butterscotch Hot Fudge Sundae - Butter Pecan Ice Cream smothered with Butterscotch and Golden Almond Nuggets, under a layer of Vanilla Ice Cream, our freshly homemade Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream, Chopped Almonds and a Cherry - $8.95
The Treasure Island Warm Brownie Sundae - One scoop of premium vanilla ice cream paired with warm Ghirardelli double chocolate brownie smothered with hot fudge sauce and topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds and a cherry. - $8.95
Thick Shake or Malt - Choice of Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla. Regular size $5.50 and Large size $6.50.
Very Berry Sundae - One scoop of premium strawberry cheesecake ice cream with sliced strawberry topping under a layer of blueberry cheesecake ice cream, blueberry topping, whipped cream and our chocolate berry blues and a hand made chocolate dipped waffle roll. - $8.95
Warm Caramel Sundae - 2 scoops of premium vanilla ice cream layered with warm Ghirardelli creamy caramel sauce and topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds, a cherry and our famous chocolate with caramel square. - $8.95
World Famous Hot Fudge Sundae - A Ghirardelli classic! 2 scoops of premium vanilla ice cream with our fresh home-made hot fudge sauce topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds and a cherry. - $8.95
- Bottled water
Classic Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa - Short $3.50 and Tall $3.95
Decadent Drinking Chocolate - Made with melted chocolate drops, this drink is packed with even more intense chocolate flavor in every rich, velvety drop. - $3.50
Espresso and Coffee/Tea - Single espresso shot $1.75 or Double $2.25 and Short coffee/tea $1.75 or Tall $2.75
Espresso Drinks - Choose from Caffe Latte, Cappuccino short $3.50 tall $3.95, Cafe Mocha, Caramel Latte, or White Chocolate Mocha. Short $4.95 and Tall $5.50. Available Hot, Iced or Frozen.
Selection of Soft Drinks - Selection of soft drinks: Regular size $2.25 and Large size $2.85
Kids' S'More Sundae - Ages 10 and under - One scoop of Chocolate Chip ice cream covered with marshmallow topping, hot fudge sauce, a pair of chocolate-dipped graham crackers, a milk chocolate square, whipped cream, and rainbow sprinkles. A Ghirardelli Goody Bag is included. - $6.95
Single Scoop Cone or Cup - Your choice of Ice Cream and Your choice of topping. Includes rainbow sprinkles and a Goodie Bag. - $3.95
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Full list of celebrities attending Star Wars Weekends 2014 - New on the list this year are Mark Hamill and John Ratzenberger.
- Race dates for Disney's Marathon Weekend and Princess Half Marathon - List of all the individual race dates for both weekends.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Blog - Review: Epcot After Hours Wind Down
- Registration opens for the 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon - Registration spots for the races fill up quickly. If you know for sure you want to participate in one of the events, we recommend you register as soon as possible.
- Happy 16th anniversary to Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney's Animal Kingdom opened on April 22, 1998 - Earth Day.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Anna and Elsa meet and greet moves to Magic Kingdom today - These popular princesses will no longer be seen in Epcot's Norway pavilion.
- Planning to be at Disney World on Easter? - List of church services, dinners and special activities taking place at Walt Disney World on Easter.
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- First quarter earnings for Universal Orlando
- Cell phone charging stations added to Magic Kingdom
- Today Show to film at Universal Orlando on Friday
- James Cameron pleased with Disney's Avatar Land design
- Disney one of the world's most disappointing destinations?
- Universal Orlando painters sent to hospital
- Kickstarter campaign hopes to raise money for "Dark Side of Disney" film
- Disney plans four Star Wars children's books
- SeaWorld Orlando offers summer camps for kids
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions