Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain
|Location:||Downtown Disney / Marketplace|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain|
|Reviews||Reviews of Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain|
|Menu:||Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
- Chocolate Syrup, Warm Caramel, Butterscotch, Sliced Strawberry, Blueberry, Marshmallow, Crushed Pineapple or Dark Hot Fudge.
Banana Hot Fudge Sundae
- Vanilla ice cream surrounded by fresh bananas, topped with freshly homemade hot fudge, whipped cream, chopped almonds and a cherry
Banana Split Sundae - Premium vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream with a banana and topped with crushed pineapple, sliced strawberry, & home-made chocolate syrup, whipped cream, chopped almonds and a cherry. - $9.50
Build-Your-Own-Sundae - Choose your favorites from the list of delicious ice cream flavors! 1 topping, whipped cream, almonds and a cherry. Single Scoop $5.50 or Double Scoop $6.95
Chocolate Treats - Choose from Signature Brownie $2.95, Colossal Cookie $3.95, and Chocolate Covered Strawberries $2.95
Cookie Bottom Sundae - Half of a Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookie served warm and smothered with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds, and a cherry. - $8.95
Espresso Escape - Two scoops of espresso chip ice cream, dark chocolate hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and a square of Epresso Escape Intense Dark chocolate. - $8.95
Ice Cream Flavors - Your Choice of Ice Cream: Vanilla, Ghirardelli Chocolate, Strawberry, Espresso Chip,Chocolate Chip, Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Butter Pecan, Kona Coffee, Cookies & Cream, Blueberry Cheesecake, Ghirardelli Rocky Road or Strawberry Cheesecake.
Ice Cream Float - Choice of Root Beer or Coke with vanilla ice cream. Regular size $5.95 or Large size $6.95
Mint Bliss - One scoop of mint chip ice cream, one scoop of chocolate ice cream, dark chocolate hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and a square of Mint Bliss Intense Dark Chocolate. - $8.95
Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sundae - Two scoops of vanilla ice cream with freshly homemade hot fudge and melted peanut butter throughout. Perfectly topped with whipped cream, roasted peanut halves, a cherry, and Ghirardelli Squares milk chocolate. - $8.95
Single Scoop Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cone - Your Choice of Ice Cream and Your Choice of Topping: Warm Caramel, Hot Fudge, Butterscotch, Chocolate Syrup, Blueberry, Marshmallow, Raspberry, Sliced Strawberries or Crushed Pineapple $1.00 each Whipped Cream, Chopped almonds, or Roasted Peanut Halves $.50 each. Double Scoop $6.50 - $4.95
Single Scoop Plain Sugar Cone or Cup - Your Choice of Ice Cream and Your Choice of Topping. Double Scoop $5.25 - $3.95
The Cable Car - Rocky road, chocolate chip and chocolate ice cream smothered with creamy, marshmallow topping and freshly homemade hot fudge, all surrounded by a halo of whipped cream, topped with chopped almonds, a cherry, and a Ghirardelli Squares milk chocolate. - $9.50
The Earthquake Family Favorite - 8 scoop of our premium ice cream, 8 types of toppings, topped with sliced bananas, whipped cream, chopped almonds and cherries. - $34.95
The Strike It Rich Butterscotch Hot Fudge Sundae - Butter Pecan Ice Cream smothered with Butterscotch and Golden Almond Nuggets, under a layer of Vanilla Ice Cream, our freshly homemade Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream, Chopped Almonds and a Cherry - $8.95
The Treasure Island Warm Brownie Sundae - One scoop of premium vanilla ice cream paired with warm Ghirardelli double chocolate brownie smothered with hot fudge sauce and topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds and a cherry. - $8.95
Thick Shake or Malt - Choice of Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla. Regular size $5.50 and Large size $6.50.
Very Berry Sundae - One scoop of premium strawberry cheesecake ice cream with sliced strawberry topping under a layer of blueberry cheesecake ice cream, blueberry topping, whipped cream and our chocolate berry blues and a hand made chocolate dipped waffle roll. - $8.95
Warm Caramel Sundae - 2 scoops of premium vanilla ice cream layered with warm Ghirardelli creamy caramel sauce and topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds, a cherry and our famous chocolate with caramel square. - $8.95
World Famous Hot Fudge Sundae - A Ghirardelli classic! 2 scoops of premium vanilla ice cream with our fresh home-made hot fudge sauce topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds and a cherry. - $8.95
- Bottled water
Classic Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa - Short $3.50 and Tall $3.95
Decadent Drinking Chocolate - Made with melted chocolate drops, this drink is packed with even more intense chocolate flavor in every rich, velvety drop. - $3.50
Espresso and Coffee/Tea - Single espresso shot $1.75 or Double $2.25 and Short coffee/tea $1.75 or Tall $2.75
Espresso Drinks - Choose from Caffe Latte, Cappuccino short $3.50 tall $3.95, Cafe Mocha, Caramel Latte, or White Chocolate Mocha. Short $4.95 and Tall $5.50. Available Hot, Iced or Frozen.
Selection of Soft Drinks - Selection of soft drinks: Regular size $2.25 and Large size $2.85
Kids' S'More Sundae - Ages 10 and under - One scoop of Chocolate Chip ice cream covered with marshmallow topping, hot fudge sauce, a pair of chocolate-dipped graham crackers, a milk chocolate square, whipped cream, and rainbow sprinkles. A Ghirardelli Goody Bag is included. - $6.95
Single Scoop Cone or Cup - Your choice of Ice Cream and Your choice of topping. Includes rainbow sprinkles and a Goodie Bag. - $3.95
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall