Cabana Bar and Grill
Cabana Bar and Grill Information
|Food/Dining Type:||Quick Service|
|Location:||Dolphin / Poolside|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Cabana Bar and Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of Cabana Bar and Grill|
|Menu:||Cabana Bar and Grill Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Snack (Updated: 12/13)Soups/Salads
- Hearts of Romaine lettuce tossed in a classic caesar dressing, garlic croutons and parmesan cheese.
Chef Salad - Roastd turkey and ham with cheddar and Swiss cheeses, boiled egg and diced tomatoes, on a bed of mixed greens with choice of dressing. - $10.95
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad - Grilled chicken breast served over hearts of Romaine lettuce tossed in a classic caesar dressing, garlic croutons and parmesan cheese. - $12.95
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Crispy chicken tenders tossed in buffalo sauce with shredded Romaine lettuce, diced tomato and cucumber with a creamy herb dressing, tucked into a Lavosh wrap.
Chicken Caesar Wrap - Grilled chicken, shredded Romaine lettuce, diced tomato, and cucumbers, tucked into a Lavosh wrap. - $11.50
Classic Tuna Sandwich - Albacore tuna mixed with celery, onions, and mayo served on fresh sliced white bread. - $8.95
Cuban Sandwich - Havana classic with ham, pork, and Swiss cheese, served with mustard and pickles on buttered, toasted pan de agua. - $13.95
Grotto Chicken Sandwich - Grilled marinated chicken breast served on a brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, onion and basil aioli on the side. - $12.00
Hot Dog - All-beef hot dog on a fresh bun with diced onions and relish. - $7.00
Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich - Sliced, grilled roast beef topped with onions, mushrooms and provolone cheese in a toasted hoagie roll. - $13.95
Seafood Gyro - Shrimp and crab salad with celery, red onion, capers and fresh dill folded into a light lemon aioli, served in a soft pita. - $10.50
Turkey Burger - Grilled turkey burger with soft brie and apple slaw on a brioche bun. - $10.95
Veggie Wrap - Eggplant, zucchini, peppers and asparagus layered with feta cream cheese, diced tomato and shredded Romaine, tucked into a Lavosh wrap. - $8.95
Waterfall Cheeseburger - 1/2 lb of angus chuck, char-broiled and served with lettuce, tomato, onion and choice of cheese. - $10.95
- Layers of blue raspberry, pina colada, and strawberry with Bacardi light and Bacardi coco rum.
Cabana Berry - Bacardi Razz rum, raspberry liqueur, raspberry puree, fresh mint, lemon juice, frozen together.
Caribbean - Bacardi Limon, lemoncello, shaken with lemon juice and pineapple juice.
Gator Rita - Blue raspberry and mango with gold and mango Margaritaville tequila.
Lava Flow - Bacardi light rum with a mix of strawberry and pina colada.
Lotta Colada - Bacardi coco rum, coconut and pineapple all frozen together.
Mango Rita - Frozen blend of mango, mango Margaritaville tequila, orange curacao and lime juice.
Mango Tango - Mango, strawberry and lime margarita, layered with Mango and Gold Margaritaville tequila.
Millionaire Margarita - Milagro 100% Agave tequila, Cointreau and fresh lime juice, topped off with Grand Marnier.
Orange Crush - Absolut mandarin vodka, Orangecello, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup, served on the rocks.
Rum Runner - Florida Classic---Bacardi light rum, blackberry brandy, banana liqueur and tropical juices.
Sour Apple - Frozen blend of Bacardi Big Apple Applefest liqueur and lemonade.
South Beach - Ketel One citroen, orange curacao, fresh lime juice, cranberry juice and a splash of Prosecco.
Sunset Rita - Sauza gold tequila, orange curacao and lime juice, topped off with cactus juice, frozen or on the rocks.
Tropical Breeze - Bacardi O rum and fresh juices, shaken and topped with Bacardi select.
Cabana Bar and Grill
Lunch (Updated: 12/13)Entree/Main Course
cheese pizza - cheese pizza - $7.00 *
cheeseburger - cheeseburger - $7.00 *
chicken fingers - chicken fingers - $6.50 *
Pepperoni Pizza - Pepperoni Pizza - $9.00 *
Cheeseburger - Served with French fries. - $12.95
Chicken Fingers - Served with French fries. - $11.00
Grilled Cheese - Served with French fries. - $5.50
Hot Dog - Served with French fries. - $6.50
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Harambe Nights sold out this weekend - Harambe Nights is sold out for the weekend of July 19. Tickets are still available for the remaining weekends.
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Registration now open for Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Registration is already filling up. Prices are listed here and will go up after a certain date.
- Seats still remaining for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Sneak Preview - Sample food's from this year's Festival and hear speakers discussing the new marketplaces, special events and more!
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom Turnstiles - Main St. Station - Wish you were at Disney today? Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Magic Kingdom Turnstiles - Main St. Station.
- Less than a month left to book a Disney vacation with free dining! - Guests can book a Walt Disney World room and ticket vacation package that includes a stay at a Walt Disney World resort, and receive the Dining Plan for free!
- Backstage package begins today Cirque du Soleil - Package is available for 6:00 performances on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Create a personalized Coca-Cola label at Club Cool - Guests at Walt Disney World will be able to create a personalized label for a 7.5 oz Coca-Cola can.
- Blog - Like This at Walt Disney World? Try That at Universal Orlando.
- Viewing locations for final World Cup games - The final three games will be shown in multiple locations.
- Blog - Some Dos and Don'ts of Frozen Summer Fun
- Candlelight Processional dining package info released - Information includes list of restaurants and approximate prices. Reserved fireworks viewing is not included this year.
- Minor changes to menu at Harambe Nights party - The lamb chops with tamarind pomegranate sauce will no longer be served. A Moroccan beef kefta dish will be served at the buffet after the show instead of the pre-show reception.
- Blog - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You?
- It's Tough to be a Bug closes for refurb - The Animal Kingdom attraction will be closed from 7/7/14 - 8/11/14.
- Photos of Oaken's Trading Post and merchandise available at Frozen Summer Fun - We've added merchandise photos and photos of Oaken's Trading Post to our blog on this event.
- VIDEO: Anna and Elsa's Royal Welcome featuring Kristoff at Frozen Summer Fun - Frozen Summer Fun has come to Disney's Hollywood Studios and the first daily event is a Royal Welcome parade for Anna and Elsa with a special appearance by Kristoff. At the end of the parade, the two princesses appear on the Sorcerer Mickey hat stage for a sing-along of "Let It Go" with Olaf!
- New backstage package offered at Cirque du Soleil - This $250 package includes ticket, snacks, gift bag and backstage meet and greet.
- Minimum age lowered to travel solo on Magical Express - The minimum age to travel alone on Magical Express has been lowered to age 12 from age 16.
- Flying Fish Cafe to serve breakfast this fall - Reservations are now being accepted for 10/1 - 12/7/14.
- Florida residents can save 35% on a Room Only reservation - Florida residents can save when booking a room-only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for stays most nights July 2014 - September 2014.
- Premium Package added for Frozen Summer Fun Live - Package will include reserved seating and viewing for three of the day's events.
- Changes to PhotoPass print packages at restaurants - Beginning 7/27/14, PhotoPass print packages will no longer be offered table-side at Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Time schedule announced for Frozen Summer Fun Live at Hollywood Studios - The world of Frozen is taking over Hollywood Studios this summer. Spend the day enjoying these brand-new interactive experiences.
- Extended operating hours for monorail for 4th of July holiday - The monorail will have extended operating hours on July 3-5.
- Garden View Tea Room at Grand Floridian to undergo refurb - Garden View Tea Room closed 6/30/14 - 8/29/14. Perfectly Princess Tea Party will take place at Citricos.
- Partial list of Candlelight Processional narrators announced - Sharon Stone and Ana Gasteyer are new additions this year.
- Blog - Making the Most Out of a Summer Trip to Walt Disney World
- 4th of July Craft beer event at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel - Eight different brews will be on tap as the hotel partners with Cigar City Brewing of Tampa.
- July merchandise events and signings at the Walt Disney World Resort - Disney artists will sign their work at locations around Walt Disney World.
- Two new VIP tours added at Walt Disney World - The Ultimate Day of Thrills - A VIP Tour Experience and The Ultimate Day for Young Families - A VIP Tour Experience will both take guests to three parks, giving them VIP access to several attractions.
- Cinderella's Royal Table to be closed for 2 months - The character dining restaurant will be closed for refurbishment 1/5/2015 - 3/6/2015.
- Blog - FROZEN Summer Fun LIVE! Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Several dates sold out for Animal Kingdom's Harambe Nights - Premium seating is sold out for all dates. General seating is sold out for 6/28 and 7/5.
- Several changes made to park hours for rest of 2014 - Many changes have been made to Extra Magic Hours, as well as park hours extended and more Fantasmic and Main Street Electrical performances added.
- Several refurb dates planned for Winter Summerland mini golf course - The summer course will be closed for several dates throughout the summer.
- Parking lot construction at Animal Kingdom through September - The lot will be expanded in anticipation of larger crowds with the additions coming to the park.
- Agent P World Showcase Adventure to utilize smartphones - Beginning 6/27/14, the current flip phones will be replaced with smartphones.
- Another new meet and greet location for Snow White - She can now be seen on the front porch of Town Square Theater.
- Blog - Downtown Disney - Land of construction walls and cranes
- Blog - Disney Park Favorites in New Vinylmation Park Starz 3
- Rock Your Summer Side Dance Party at Hollywood Studios - This dance party will take place nightly from 6:00-10:00pm.
- Details for 4th of July at Walt Disney World - The parks will have special fireworks shows and Disney characters dressed in patriotic costumes.
- Ticket discounts for Cirque du Soleil - Discounted tickets are available for performances July 1-19, July 14, July 23-Sept 13, Sept 23-27, 2014.
- Summer discounts available for Walt Disney World golf courses - Play early in the day and save on a round of golf.
- Partial character list scheduled for Villains Unleashed event - Villains can be seen in stage shows, character greetings, and more.
- Price increases to $15/hour at Disney's Children's Activity Centers - This is at Club Disney at the Polynesian, Simba's Cubhouse at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Sandcastle Club at the Beach Club, and Cub's Den at the Wilderness Lodge.
- Tables in Wonderland hosts Epcot Food & Wine Festival Preview Event - Sample food's from this year's Festival and hear speakers discussing the new marketplaces, special events and more.
- Wilderness Lodge main pool closing from 9/3-11/27/14 - Main Pool closed 9/3/2014- 11/27/2014. Guests may use the pool at Fort Wilderness or the Contemporary. Transportation will be provided.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean
- Elizabeth Mitchell cast on Once Upon A Time
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS