Cabana Bar and Grill
Cabana Bar and Grill Information
|Food/Dining Type:||Quick Service|
|Location:||Dolphin / Poolside|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Cabana Bar and Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of Cabana Bar and Grill|
|Menu:||Cabana Bar and Grill Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Snack (Updated: 12/13)Soups/Salads
- Hearts of Romaine lettuce tossed in a classic caesar dressing, garlic croutons and parmesan cheese.
Chef Salad - Roastd turkey and ham with cheddar and Swiss cheeses, boiled egg and diced tomatoes, on a bed of mixed greens with choice of dressing. - $10.95
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad - Grilled chicken breast served over hearts of Romaine lettuce tossed in a classic caesar dressing, garlic croutons and parmesan cheese. - $12.95
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Crispy chicken tenders tossed in buffalo sauce with shredded Romaine lettuce, diced tomato and cucumber with a creamy herb dressing, tucked into a Lavosh wrap.
Chicken Caesar Wrap - Grilled chicken, shredded Romaine lettuce, diced tomato, and cucumbers, tucked into a Lavosh wrap. - $11.50
Classic Tuna Sandwich - Albacore tuna mixed with celery, onions, and mayo served on fresh sliced white bread. - $8.95
Cuban Sandwich - Havana classic with ham, pork, and Swiss cheese, served with mustard and pickles on buttered, toasted pan de agua. - $13.95
Grotto Chicken Sandwich - Grilled marinated chicken breast served on a brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, onion and basil aioli on the side. - $12.00
Hot Dog - All-beef hot dog on a fresh bun with diced onions and relish. - $7.00
Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich - Sliced, grilled roast beef topped with onions, mushrooms and provolone cheese in a toasted hoagie roll. - $13.95
Seafood Gyro - Shrimp and crab salad with celery, red onion, capers and fresh dill folded into a light lemon aioli, served in a soft pita. - $10.50
Turkey Burger - Grilled turkey burger with soft brie and apple slaw on a brioche bun. - $10.95
Veggie Wrap - Eggplant, zucchini, peppers and asparagus layered with feta cream cheese, diced tomato and shredded Romaine, tucked into a Lavosh wrap. - $8.95
Waterfall Cheeseburger - 1/2 lb of angus chuck, char-broiled and served with lettuce, tomato, onion and choice of cheese. - $10.95
- Layers of blue raspberry, pina colada, and strawberry with Bacardi light and Bacardi coco rum.
Cabana Berry - Bacardi Razz rum, raspberry liqueur, raspberry puree, fresh mint, lemon juice, frozen together.
Caribbean - Bacardi Limon, lemoncello, shaken with lemon juice and pineapple juice.
Gator Rita - Blue raspberry and mango with gold and mango Margaritaville tequila.
Lava Flow - Bacardi light rum with a mix of strawberry and pina colada.
Lotta Colada - Bacardi coco rum, coconut and pineapple all frozen together.
Mango Rita - Frozen blend of mango, mango Margaritaville tequila, orange curacao and lime juice.
Mango Tango - Mango, strawberry and lime margarita, layered with Mango and Gold Margaritaville tequila.
Millionaire Margarita - Milagro 100% Agave tequila, Cointreau and fresh lime juice, topped off with Grand Marnier.
Orange Crush - Absolut mandarin vodka, Orangecello, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup, served on the rocks.
Rum Runner - Florida Classic---Bacardi light rum, blackberry brandy, banana liqueur and tropical juices.
Sour Apple - Frozen blend of Bacardi Big Apple Applefest liqueur and lemonade.
South Beach - Ketel One citroen, orange curacao, fresh lime juice, cranberry juice and a splash of Prosecco.
Sunset Rita - Sauza gold tequila, orange curacao and lime juice, topped off with cactus juice, frozen or on the rocks.
Tropical Breeze - Bacardi O rum and fresh juices, shaken and topped with Bacardi select.
Cabana Bar and Grill
Lunch (Updated: 12/13)Entree/Main Course
cheese pizza - cheese pizza - $7.00 *
cheeseburger - cheeseburger - $7.00 *
chicken fingers - chicken fingers - $6.50 *
Pepperoni Pizza - Pepperoni Pizza - $9.00 *
Cheeseburger - Served with French fries. - $12.95
Chicken Fingers - Served with French fries. - $11.00
Grilled Cheese - Served with French fries. - $5.50
Hot Dog - Served with French fries. - $6.50
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Walt Disney World 2015 packages now available to book
- High-speed train will link Shanghai Disneyland to city
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS