Ale and Compass Lounge
Ale and Compass Lounge Information
Convenient spot to grab a quick breakfast. Serving Coffee, Cappuccino and an assortment of Pastries.
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If there is an asterisk (*) below next to a menu item, this indicates that the meal is a buffet or that it's served family-style at your table. The price reflected is the total cost of the all-you-care-to-enjoy meal. Please note that the pricing on buffet meals will vary slightly based on the time of year (peak season versus regular season), and day of the week (weekday versus weekend) that you visit. The pricing below is a general range for these meals, but if you need an exact figure, you may call Disney Dining at (407) WDW-DINE and they will provide an exact quote based on the date of your reservation.
All prices you see are subject to change and may vary slightly during your vacation.
Menu items are also subject to change without notice.
Breakfast Sandwich with Bacon
- Egg White Multigrain Croissant Sandwich
- Blueberry, Chocolate Chip, Banana Nut, and Bran
Croissant or Chocolate Croissant
Fresh Brewed Coffee
- Fresh Brewed Coffee
Angus Chuck Cheeseburger
- Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, and Cheese
served with French Fries
Beer-braised Mussels and Clams
- Chorizo, Fines Herbs, and Garlic-Herb Butter
with Toasted Focaccia
Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Celery and Carrot Shavings with Blue
Buttermilk-fried Rock Shrimp
- Chipotle Rémoulade, Citrus Cream, and
House-cut Truffle Fries
- Roasted Shallot Mayonnaise and Shredded
Lump Crab Cake
- with House-made Tartar Sauce
New England-style Lobster Roll
- served chilled on a Butter-toasted Roll with a
choice of Orzo Salad or Chips