Boatwright's Dining Hall
Boatwright's Dining Hall Information
|Location:||Port Orleans Riverside / Off of the Main Lobby|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Boatwright's Dining Hall|
|Reviews||Reviews of Boatwright's Dining Hall|
|Menu:||Boatwright's Dining Hall Menu|
The Boatwright's Dining Hall is themed as a shipyard. The warm and inviting surroundings include shipbuilding artifacts, a view of the bakery and a fireplace.
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 01/14)Appetizers/Starter
Bourbon Barbecue Shrimp
- with Grilled Grit Cake
Cajun seasoned Crawfish bites - Served with Remoulade - $10.49
French Onion Appetizers Au Gratin - Provolone and Swiss Cheese, Roasted Crouton. - $6.99
Spinach Appetizers - with Grape Tomatoes, Raspberry Vinaigrette, Roasted Beets, Candied Pecans, and Goat Cheese. - $6.49
Chicken and Andouille Gumbo
- Slow cooked in a cajun spiced broth
Romaine Appetizers - Romaine, Parmigiano-Reggiano Croutons, and Prosciutto with our House Dressing. - $8.49
Andouille crusted Catfish
- With cayenne butter sauce and chive aioli
Blackened Fish Filet - Served with a grilled grit cake and stewed green tomatoes.
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Medallions - Served with Mac and cheese, crawfish beignet and red wine demi-glace - $27.49
Grilled Pork Chop - Amber Ale Barbecue Sauce, Cheesy Grits, and Onion Rings. - $21.99
Jambalaya - A Creole recipe featuring spiced chicken thighs, Andouille sausage, shrimp, rice and veggies; all cooked together in one pot. - $17.99
Pasta & Shrimp - Spinach, Mushrooms, Shallots, Peas, Sun- dried Tomato Pesto, and Asiago Cheese with Orecchiette Pasta. - $20.99
Pasta - Vegetarian - Spinach, Mushrooms, Shallots, Peas, Sun- dried Tomato Pesto, and Asiago Cheese with Orecchiette Pasta. - $17.99
Pasta with Chicken - Spinach, Mushrooms, Shallots, Peas, Sun- dried Tomato Pesto, and Asiago Cheese with Orecchiette Pasta. - $18.99
Salmon Appetizers - Mixed Greens, Grape Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onions, Carrots, and Citrus Vinaigrette. - $16.99
Slow-roasted Prime Rib - Red wine demi glace with yukon gold potatoes, watercress and balsamic vinaigrette - $27.99
Vegetarian Jambalaya - A lighter take on a New Orleans Classic with Asparagus, Mushrooms, Peppers, Onions, and Tomatoes with Rice. - $15.99
VooDoo Chicken - With red beans and rice and collard greens - $19.99
- Sauteed mushrooms, Southern greens, or seasonal vegetables.
Honey Mustard Mashe Sweet Potatoes - . - $4.29
Bananas Foster Angel Food Cake
- Served with vanilla bean ice cream
Butterscotch Crème Brûlée - with Seasonal Berries. - $5.99
Chocolate cake - With fresh cream and raspberry sauce - $5.99
New Orleans Bread Pudding - With rum raisin ice cream and fosters sauce - $5.49
No sugar added Lemon Pound cake - With seasonal berries - $6.49
Pecan Pie - A traditional Southern favorite. - $5.99
Boatwright's Dining Hall
Cheeseburger - . - $8.59
Grilled Fish - . - $10.59
Kids' Complete Meal - Grilled Chicken - Appetizer: Garden Salad with Fat-free Ranch Dressing Entrée: Grilled Chicken with Brown Rice and Green Beans Dessert: Fruit Salad - $8.59
Kids' Complete Meal - Multigrain Pasta - Appetizer: Garden Salad with Fat-free Ranch Dressing Entrée: Multigrain Pasta with Turkey Marinara and Green Beans Dessert: Fruit Salad - $8.59
Macaroni & Cheese - . - $8.59
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS