Tambu Lounge Information
This tropical themed lounge is open to the second floor and can get quite busy during the dinner hours when guests dining at the Kona Cafe or 'Ohana's enjoy a beverage while waiting to be seated. There is both bar and table seating. A large screen TV broadcasts sporting events. Fantastic specialty drinks. full bar service, wine, espresso and cappuccino. Light appetizers available.
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
- Mini Skewers of Grilled Beef served with a
- Choice of Honey-Coriander Wings or Spicy
Wings served with Blue Cheese and Celery
Crisp Breads and Dips
- Assorted Breads served with Sun-dried
Tomato Pesto, Roasted Red Pepper
Hummus, and Baba Ghanoush
- Mini Sandwiches with our Kona Coffee
Barbecued Pork topped with Slaw
Pulled Pork Nachos
- Polynesian Chips topped with Pork,
Cheese, Pineapple Salsa, and spicy
'Ohana Bread Pudding
- A single serving of our classic 'Ohana
Bread Pudding served with a scoop of
Vanilla Ice Cream and a side of Banana-
Selection of Beer
- Featuring Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Sam Adams Seasonal Selections, O'Doul's (non-alcoholic), Corona, Corona Light, Stella Artois, Heineken, Wild Hop Lager, Hefeweizen, Michelob Ultra Light and Amber, and Budweiser Select. Prices vary.
Selection of Margaritas
- Choose from Grand Margarita, Patron Platinum Margarita, Cactus Pear Margarita, Passion Fruit Margarita, or Patron Pama-rita. Prices vary.
Selection of Martinis
- Choose from Cactus Pear Cosmo, Skyy Berry, Ultimate Lemon Drop, Absolut Apple Martini, or the French Cosmo. Prices vary.
Selection of Natural Drinks
- Choose from the Blueberry Cosmo, Zen-Tini, Blackberry Spiked Lemonade, Iced Chai Tea Latte, Pomegranate Cosmo, or Wild Hop Organic Beer. Prices vary.
- Choose from The Year of a Million Dreams Blue "Glow-Tini," Lapu Lapu, Backscratcher, Malibu Macaw, or Island Sunset. Prices vary.