Flying Fish Cafe
|Location:||Boardwalk / Boardwalk|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Flying Fish Cafe|
|Reviews||Reviews of Flying Fish Cafe|
|Menu:||Flying Fish Cafe Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Eco friendly sustainable Shellfish Floribbean Wild Gulf Shrimp Cocktail
- Vero Beach Red watercress, spiced radishesm and palm hearts with a horseradish piquillo cocktail sauce
Chardonnay-steamed Maine Coast Blue Hill Bay Mussels - Fennel, Chilies, Pesto Crema and Grilled Sourdough. - $18.00
Chef's Special Degustation of worldly Artisanal Cheeses - Five Tastings Portions Raisins on the Vine, Membrillo, Italian Fig Torta and Marcona Almonds - $17.00
Crispy Sesame and Togarashi- Scented Calamari - Served with Spiced Green Papaya, Wakame and Fragrant Vegetables, Asian Diping Sauce - $15.00
Fresh Mozzarella di Bufala - Yellow Beefsteak Ugli ripe and tiny santa sweet tomatoes. balsamic Glaze, Exotic peppercorns and petite basil - $15.00
Signature Flying Fish Cafe Crisp Jonah Crab Cake - Served with Savory Vegetable, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and Ancho Chili Remoulade. - $16.00
Yellowfin Tuna Tartar and Crispy Tempura Tuna Vegetable Sushi Roll - Hijiki and Wakame Seaweed, Yuzu Tobiko, and Wasabi Foam with a sweet and spicy sauce - $18.00
- Young Red and green romaine leaves, Roasted Garlic dressing, parmigiano Sonoma jack frico and pesto sourdough croutons
Epcot Land Pavilion Bibb and Red Oak Salad - Candied Walnuts, forelle pears, black radishes, gorgonzola Dolcem and artisanal walnut iol dressing - $10.00
Soup of the Day - Gulf Coast Shellfish Gumbo - $11.00
Eco Friendly Sustainable fish selection, Oak grilled Faroe Islands Salmon
- Fennel, Radishes and Smoked Trumpet Mushrooms with a Tomatillo, Green Chili, Pumpkinseed and Cilantro Sauce.
Ginger and teriyaki char crusted Yellowfin Tuna - Asian greens, sesame laced sea beans, oyster plant and forest mushrooms with miso dashi lemon grass wasabi tobiko butter emulsion - $38.00
Oak Grilled Fragrantly spiced Costa Rican Day Boat Mahi Mahi - Asian Greens and Fragrant King Crab Laced Stir Fry Rice, Heirloom Carrots, Turnips, and Honshimeji Mushrooms with a Meyer Lomon, Kaffir Lime, White Soy and Sea Trout Roe laced Butter. - $36.00
Oak-Grilled Maine Diver Scallops - Celery root, wild and cultivated mushrooms, vermont mascarpone, and pecorino laced risotto di carnarolli with jasmine serrano cracklins - $35.00
Rainforest pepperberry grilled Kurobuta pork tenderloin - Leek, Fontina and truffle laced trofie mac and cheese, grilled asparagus with a black mission fig, port wine, balsamico carmamelized onion and trumpet mushroom compote - $36.00
Rustic Ricotta, Swiss Chard, Portobello, Epcot Eggplant, Sun Dried Tomato and Herb Crepe Lasagna - Wilted Greens, Local Yellow Tomato Coulis, Fontina Parmigiano Crema, and a Basil Infused Oil - $26.00
Signature Flying Fish Cafe Potato-wrapped Red Snapper - Leek Fondue with a veal glace, red wine and Cassis butter reduction - $36.00
Signature Flying Fish Char-crusted New York Strip Steak - Roasted Fingerling potatoes, root vegetables, field beans and tiny onions woth classic sauce foyot - $43.00
Aged Gruyere and Parmigiano potato Gratin
Creamy Risotto di Carnarolli - . - $8.00
Fines Herb roasted Mushrooms - . - $9.00
Garlic and Lemon Laced Rhapini - . - $6.00
Grilled Winter Crop Jumbo Asparagus - With Sauce Foyot - $8.00
Roasted Golden Beets - With goat cheese crumbles - $7.00
Caramelized Banana Napoleon
- Phyllo, banana mousse, creme caramel and exotic fruit coulis and bitter chocolate
Fall Crop Golden Apple, pecan and Blondie Tart - Toffee ice cream, apple cider syrup and an apple Tuile - $8.00
Florida Tequila key lime Margarita Pie - Bruuleed Meringue, strawberry and key lime dauces - $8.00
No sugar added Cheesecake - Walnut crusted orange scented with Kiln dried black currant, fresh cranberry and apple compote, citrus Anglaise and house made creme fraiche - $8.00
Trio of House-made Sorbets - Choose from mango, orange-lychee, and cherry-vanilla. - $7.00
Trio of Sinful Chocolate Indulgences - White Chocolate almond crem brulee with Almond florintine and cranberry orange biscotti, Decadent flourless chocolate torta with rasberries, Chocolate bread pudding with cherry and tahitian vanilla accents - $11.00
White Chocolate and Almond scented Creme Brulee - With Almond Florentine and Cranberry orange Biscotti - $8.00
Kid's Romaine Lettuce - Served with little croutons and Ranch dressing. - $4.00
Baked Florida Coast Fish sticks - With Roasted Red potatoes and vegetables - $11.00
Bowl of Mickey Pasta - Made with tomato sauce and parmesan cheese. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $7.00
Grilled Beef Skewers - Served with roasted potatoes and vegetables. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $12.00
Grilled Cheese - Served with roasted potatoes and vegetables. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $6.00
Grilled Chicken Breast Skewers - Served with roasted potatoes and fresh veggies. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $9.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
- Disney and Lucasfilm announce new animated Star Wars series
- Walt Disney World uses online job fair to hire employees
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
- Several Disney Junior and Disney XD shows to be available on Netflix