Flying Fish Cafe
|Location:||Boardwalk / Boardwalk|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Flying Fish Cafe|
|Reviews||Reviews of Flying Fish Cafe|
|Menu:||Flying Fish Cafe Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Crispy Togarashi-scented Calamari and Florida Rock Shrimp
- Spiced Green Papaya, Wakame, and Vegetable Julienne with an Asian-inspired Dipping Sauce
Chardonnay-steamed PEI Green Isle Mussels - Fennel, Chilies, Pesto Crema and Grilled Sourdough. - $18.00
Chef's Special Degustation of worldly Artisanal Cheeses - Five Tasting Portions and accompaniments: Fig and Almond Torta, Raisins on the Vine, Savannah Honeycomb, and Mostarda di Cremona - $18.00
Crispy Sesame and Togarashi- Scented Calamari - Served with Spiced Green Papaya, Wakame and Fragrant Vegetables, Asian Diping Sauce - $15.00
Fresh Mozzarella di Bufala - Yellow Beefsteak Ugli ripe and tiny santa sweet tomatoes. balsamic Glaze, Exotic peppercorns and petite basil - $15.00
Signature Flying Fish Cafe Crisp Jonah Crab Cake - Served with Savory Vegetable, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and Ancho Chili Remoulade. - $17.00
Vegetarian Sushi Roll - Silken Tofu, Avocado, Heirloom Radish and Young Carrot Roll, Cucumber-Seaweed Salad with Asian Chile Crema and Piquant Mango-Sweet Yellow Pepper "Ketchup" - $12.00
Yellowfin Tuna Tartare and Crispy Tepura Tuna-Vegetable Sushi Roll - Hijiki and Wakame Seaweed, Yuzu Tobiko, and Wasabi Foam with a sweet and spicy sauce - $18.00
- Hearts of Romaine Leaves, Roasted Garlic Dressing, Parmigiana-Montegrappa Frico, and Pesto-Ciabatta Croutons
Epcot Land Pavilion Sweet Bibb and Red Oak Salad - Subarashii Kudamono Pears, Gorgonzola Dolce, Fall Radishes, Candied Walnuts, and an Artisanal Loire Valley - $11.00
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup - Crispy Chinese Five Spice-scented Florida Rock Shrimp, Holland Leeks, and Honshemeji Mushrooms with Sage Crème Fraîche, and Toasted Pumpkin Seed Oil - $10.00
Roasted Heirloom Beets and Fresh Vermont Goat Cheese - Young Greens, Spiced Pecans, Oranges, and Pecan-Truffle-Blood Orange Vinaigrette - $13.00
Char-crusted Angus New York Strip Steak
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Red Bermuda Onions, Young Carrots, and Haricot Verts with Classic Sauce Foyot
Citrus and Herbs de Provence-scented Tuna "Filet" à la Niçoise - Slow-poached Lake Meadow Natural Egg, Heirloom Tomatoes, French Beans, Fennel, Potatoes, Tiny Squash, Marinated Olives, and Lemon-Basil-infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil - $38.00
Eco Friendly Sustainable fish selection, Oak grilled Faroe Islands Salmon - Fennel, Radishes and Smoked Trumpet Mushrooms with a Tomatillo, Green Chili, Pumpkinseed and Cilantro Sauce. - $37.00
Grilled Pepperberry and Wattleseed-crusted Snake River Farms Berkshire Pork Tenderloin - Bacon-studded Greens, Leek, Fontina, and Truffle-laced Trofie Macaroni & Cheese with a Black Mission Fig, Port Wine, Balsamico, Red Onion, and Grilled Portobello Mushroom Compote - $36.00
Idaho Potato-wrapped Red Snapper - over a Rich Leek Fondue with a Veal Glace de Viande and Red Wine-Cassis Butter Reduction - $36.00
Oak-grilled Faroe Islands Salmon - Vero Beach Red Watercress, and a Zellwood Corn, Snap Pea, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Potato, and Cultivated Mushroom Hash with a Rustic Grain Mustard-Verjus Viniagrette - $36.00
Oak-grilled Lemon Thyme-scented Day Boat Swordfish - Wilted Greens and Pan-roasted Mediterranean Vegetables with a Meyer Lemon, Heirloom Tomato, Herb, and Caper Meunière - $34.00
Oak-grilled Maine Sea Scallops - Kuri and Butternut Squash, Pecorino Romano, and Mascarpone-laced Risotto di Carnaroli with crispy Prosciutto Cracklins - $35.00
Strozzapreti Pasta d'Abruzzo - Laughing Bird Shrimp, Confit Artichokes, Fresh and Sun-dried Tomatoes, Local Basil, and Pecorino Toscano. Also offered as a Vegetarian option - $28.00
Aged Gruyere and Parmigiano potato Gratin
Creamy Risotto di Carnarolli - . - $8.00
Fines Herb roasted Mushrooms - . - $9.00
Garlic and Lemon Laced Rhapini - . - $6.00
Grilled Winter Crop Jumbo Asparagus - With Sauce Foyot - $8.00
Roasted Golden Beets - With goat cheese crumbles - $7.00
Caramelized Banana Napoleon
- Phyllo, banana mousse, creme caramel and exotic fruit coulis and bitter chocolate
Fall Crop Golden Apple, pecan and Blondie Tart - Toffee ice cream, apple cider syrup and an apple Tuile - $8.00
Florida Tequila key lime Margarita Pie - Bruuleed Meringue, strawberry and key lime dauces - $8.00
No sugar added Cheesecake - Walnut crusted orange scented with Kiln dried black currant, fresh cranberry and apple compote, citrus Anglaise and house made creme fraiche - $8.00
Trio of House-made Sorbets - Choose from mango, orange-lychee, and cherry-vanilla. - $7.00
Trio of Sinful Chocolate Indulgences - White Chocolate almond crem brulee with Almond florintine and cranberry orange biscotti, Decadent flourless chocolate torta with rasberries, Chocolate bread pudding with cherry and tahitian vanilla accents - $11.00
White Chocolate and Almond scented Creme Brulee - With Almond Florentine and Cranberry orange Biscotti - $8.00
Kid's Romaine Lettuce - Served with little croutons and Ranch dressing. - $4.00
Baked Florida Coast Fish sticks - With Roasted Red potatoes and vegetables - $11.00
Bowl of Mickey Pasta - Made with tomato sauce and parmesan cheese. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $7.00
Grilled Beef Skewers - Served with roasted potatoes and vegetables. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $12.00
Grilled Cheese - Served with roasted potatoes and vegetables. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $6.00
Grilled Chicken Breast Skewers - Served with roasted potatoes and fresh veggies. Includes choice of kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. French fries and soft drinks available upon request. - $9.00
- All-Star Music food court closes for refurbishment - The Intermission Food Court will be closed 8/1/14-12/20/14 for refurb.
- New events added to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Late Nights LIVE! and new Premium Package events added.
- Astro Orbiter rehab extended by one week - Originally scheduled to end September 19, the ride will now reopen September 28.
- Food & Wine Festival Premium events now available for booking - This includes seminars, signature dining experiences and other special events.
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Walt Disney World 2015 packages now available to book
- High-speed train will link Shanghai Disneyland to city
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions