|Location:||Grand Floridian / on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Narcoossee's|
|Reviews||Reviews of Narcoossee's|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 02/13)Appetizers/Starter
Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes
- Gingered "Sweet Potato Salad" with Herbed Creole Mustard Sauce and Candied Pecans
North Carolina Buttermilk Fried Oysters - Buttery Brioche, Southern Apple Slaw and Red Rooster Remoulade - $16.00
Artisanal Cheeses - Five tasting portions from around the world - $16.00
Crispy Calamari - Pepperoncini relish, tomato coulis and extra virgin olive oil - $13.00
Prince Edward Island Mussels - Tomato, white wine and saffron Broth with chorizo, shaved fennel, red onion, and toasted Baguette - $18.00
- Ashmead's Kernel Apples, Farmer Jones Organic Tiny Lettuces, Candied Pistachios, Sunflower Seeds, Reypenaer Aged Gouda, and Pomegranate-Dehydr8-Apple Vinaigrette
Hearts of romaine - Torn romaine, shaved aged parmesan, garlicky pumpernickel croutons, crispy serrano ham and creamy ceasar dressing. - $10.00
Maine Lobster Bisque - Bouchée Pastry laced with Butter-poached Lobster, Coral, Vanilla-infused Lobster Oil, and Chervil - $12.00
"Chicken and Dumplings"
- Roasted Ashley Farms All-Natural Chicken Breast with Potato Gnocchi "Dumplings", Baby Carrots, English Peas, Caramelized Red Pearl Onions, and Peppered Soubise Sauce
Butter-poached Maine Lobster Tail with Grilled Black Angus New York Strip - . - $72.00
Butter-poached Maine Lobster Tail with Grilled Filet Mignon - . - $68.00
Grilled Filet Mignon - Chefs Garden Heirloom tomato risotto with parmigiano Reggiano, wilted savory spinach and red wine sauce - $43.00
Grilled Local Swordfish - . - $40.00
House-made Fettuccine "Scampi" - Maine Lobster and Wild Sustainable Shrimp and with Curly Spinach, Baby Heirloom Tomatoes, and Lemon-Chardonnay-Garlic Cream - $43.00
House-made Roasted Japanese Pumpkin and Mascarpone Ravioli - Buttercup Squash, Braised Baby Greens, Wild Mushrooms, Black Mission Figs, Pumpkin Seed Pesto, and Hazelnut Cream Sauce - $32.00
Pan-seared Georges Bank Day Boat Scallops - Organic Nebrodini and Velvet Pioppini Mushrooms, Lemon-Thyme-Mustard Jus, and Trofie Pasta with Sultana Raisins, Marcona Almonds, Young String Beans, and Herb Cream - $38.00
Sustainable Torgarshi Spiced Ahi Tuna - Farmer Jones baby snow peas, green papaya, carrot, onion, and fresh water chestnuts with sesame sticky rice, and fragrant ginger soy Hijiki broth - $40.00
Two Pound Steamed Maine Lobster - Yukon Gold Potato, Onion and Applewood smoked Bacon Gratin with organic Romano Beans - $65.00
Virginia Wild Striped Bass - Roasted Marble Potatoes, Rainbow Cauliflower, Sweet Zellwood Corn Purée, Picholine Olives, Warm Tomato-Pickled Mustard Seed Vinaigrette, crispy Shiitakes, and Arugula - $40.00
- Inspired by the Year of a Million Dreams and served with Lambert cherry sauce.
Creme Brulee Duo - Key lime and Coconut custard finished with caramelized sugar - $8.00
Gelato Sampler - A taste of Chocolate, Raspberry, Pistachio, and Sabayon gelatos. - $7.00
Narcoosee's Artisan Cheeses - California Midnight Moom, Fourme D'Ambert, and Pleasant Hill Reserve. - $12.00
No Sugar Added Dessert - Mango sorbet with melon, pineapple, and berries. - $7.00
Strawberry Shortcake - Vanilla bean whipped cream and strawberry sauce. - $7.00
Warm Chocolate-Almond Gateau - Served with vanilla bean whipped cream. - $7.00
Fresh Fruit cup - . - $3.00
Kid's Caesar Salad - Kid's Caesar Salad - $4.00
Mickey Pasta Chicken Soup - Chicken Soup - $3.00
Chicken breast nuggets - Served with a choice of 2 sides, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccolini, french fries, basmati rice, roasted fingerling potatoes. - $7.00
Grilled chicken breast - Served with a choice of 2 sides, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccolini, french fries, basmati rice, roasted fingerling potatoes. - $9.00
Grilled top Sirloin - Served with a choice of 2 sides, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccolini, french fries, basmati rice, roasted fingerling potatoes. - $12.00
Hamburger or Cheeseburger - Served with a choice of 2 sides, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccolini, french fries, basmati rice, roasted fingerling potatoes. - $7.00
Macaroni N' Cheese - Served with a choice of 2 sides, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccolini, french fries, basmati rice, roasted fingerling potatoes. - $7.00
Oven-baked Fish - Served with a choice of 2 sides, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccolini, french fries, basmati rice, roasted fingerling potatoes. - $11.00
Pasta - Served with a choice of 2 sides, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccolini, french fries, basmati rice, roasted fingerling potatoes. - $7.00
Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse Dome - Finished with Fresh Berries - $9.00
Chocolate Brownie Sundae - . - $6.00
Make your own S'mores - . - $6.00
Nemo Cupcake - . - $5.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
- Several Disney Junior and Disney XD shows to be available on Netflix
- Universal Orlando officially announces Harry Potter expansion
- Universal plans stilt walking demonstration at Orange County History Center
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience returns to Disney's Star Wars Weekends
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS