|Location:||Dolphin / ground level|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|Reviews||Reviews of Bluezoo|
Menu is subject to change.
warm half maine lobster
- roasted winter squash puree, grilled
maitake mushrooms, green H2Ouse greens
Chilled Poached Jumbo Shrimp - Served with avocado puree, bloody mary sauce, and fennel salt. - $16.00
Garlic Roasted Jumbo Shrimp - Served with creamy polenta & fennel butter. - $14.00
Low country Jumbo Shrimp - White cheddar hominy, okra, smoked bacon butter - $15.00
Olive's classic Flatbread - Made with roasted tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, & torn basil. - $13.00
scallop ceviche - aji amarillo, whipped coconut, carrot - $14.00
Shellfish Platter - A platter of Maine lobster tail, oysters, clams, jumbo shrimp, day's ceviche, and tuna cruda. Served with dipping sauces. - $49.00
Spring Fling - Fluke crudo, cucumber, english peas, asparagus, spring onions - $15.00
Teppan Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops - Served with a braised beef short rib, & silky cauliflower puree. - $14.50
Yellowfin Tuna Tartare - From the "Olive's" table, twisted cucumber salad, crispy rock shrimp, orange glaze, & scallion cream. - $18.00
Bluezoo's New England Style Clam Chowder
- Light and brothy with salt cured bacon and
house-made oyster crackers.
hearty kale salad - crispy rock shrimp, red boat dressing, pumpernickel, mosefund farm ham, pecorino - $14.50
Roasted Beet Salad - Mixed salad greens, goat cheese fondue, and three-way walnut. - $14.00
- Farro verde, spring onion soubise, sunburst squash
15 hour pork collar - wheat beer brine, rye spaetzle, bacon craised savoy cabbage, apple jus - $32.00
Ahi Tuna - Togarashi, carrot dashi, house kimchi, pickled mustard seeds - $37.00
black truffle heritage chicken - potato gnocchi, truffle cauliflower puree, spinach, chicken jus - $29.00
Chef Pasta - Pasta of the day using fresh ingredients. Market price
Chef's tasting - 5 course tasting menu created daily - $79.00
chestnut trout - maple carrot puree, clamshell mushrooms, brown butter chestnuts, bitter greens - $35.00
Dirty South Swordfish - BBQ rubbed, house smoked tasso risotto, rock shrimp, littleneck clams - $36.00
King Salmon - Espelette rice, heirloom carrot, parsley root - $34.00
Miso Glazed Mero - Susrainable hawaiian seabass, shitake ginger rice, black garlic, sticky soy. - $39.00
Simply Fish - Our daily selection of finest fresh fish selected from coastal waters around the world, simply grilled on our teppenyaki grill. Served w/ choice of sauce...warm crabmeat, dijon mustard & chives or cucumber vinaigrette or red curry coconut, parsley & lemon. Sauce supplements: lobster $5.00 or caviar buerre blanc $8.00 - $35.00
This Evening's Dancing Fish - Smoked paprika rub, fingerling chorizo hash, green olivem orange, saffron. Market price
Two pound Maine "cantonese lobster" - Fried and tossed in sticky soy glaze. - $60.00
Shake and bake fries
- Grated parmesan, crusted garlic
Southern standard - White cheddar grits, bacon braised collard greens - $8.00
Stuffed Potato - Lobster broccoli stuffed cheddar potato. - $9.00
Tempura Haricot Verts - Tempura haricot vert with truffle aioli. - $8.00
- Orange panacotta, orange caramel sauce, soaked carrot cake, milk chocolate disk, orange ice cream, orange milk foam
Chocolate Melange - lime milk chocolate, coffee cremeu, crudo napoleon, vanilla marshmallow, chocolate creme, graham cracker crumble, milk chocolate foam, orange chocolate sorbet, concha babaroise, soaked flourless sponge, pop rock crunch, gold leaf deco. - $14.00
Lemon Meringue - Hazelnut steusel, lemon curd, lemon dilomat, steam poached meringue, meringue sticks, gold leaf - $13.00
Warm Molten Chocolate Cake - Made with a lemon grass warm ganache center, jasmine rice sorbet and pudding cream & chocolate sauce. - $13.00
Chargrilled Breast of Chicken - Chargrilled breast of chicken with steamed vegetable and choice of fries or mashed potato. - $12.00
Classic Cheese Pizza - Classic cheese pizza. - $10.00
Crisp Fried Fish Fillets - Fried Fish with steamed veggie and choice of fries or mashed potato. - $12.00
Grilled Beef Tenderloin - Grilled Beef Tenderloin with steamed vegetable and choice of fries or mashed potato. - $16.00
Spaghetti - Spaghetti with tomato sauce and parmegiano reggiano. - $10.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Blog - Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando