The Dolphin Fountain
The Dolphin Fountain Information
|Location:||Dolphin / Dolphin main floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss The Dolphin Fountain|
|Reviews||Reviews of The Dolphin Fountain|
|Menu:||The Dolphin Fountain Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Snack (Updated: 05/14)Soups/Salads
Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and cucumbers, tossed with Ranch dressing and topped with spicy Buffalo chicken.
Chicken Caesar Salad - romaine lettuce topped with seared chicken, parmesan cheese and herb croutons, tossed with caesar dressing. - $14.50
Chicken Noodle Soup - Cup or Bowl for $4.75 - $3.50
Chili - Served with cheese. Cup or Bowl for $5.50 - $4.00
Roasted Tomato Soup - Served with herb croutons. Cup or Bowl for 4.95 - $3.50
Seared Salmon - Seared Salmon Filet, Mixed Greens, Tomato, Cucumber, Citrus Vinaigrette, Caper Cream - $15.95
Ahi Tuna Burger
- Medium rare tuna topped with spicy Asian slaw and served on a brioche bun with potato chips and a pickle.
Build Your Favorite Burger - Choice of toppings: American, Swiss or Cheddar cheese, and chili, bacon, sauteed onions or mushrooms. Served with potato chips or replace with French fries for $1.50 - $13.50
Build your own Hot Dog - Choice of toppings: chili, melted cheese, diced onions or sauerkraut - $7.50
Classic B.L.T. - Served on brioche bread with mayo and potato chips or replace with French fries for $1.50 - $8.25
Lamb Gyro - Seasoned lamb, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, banana peppers, tzatziki with potato chips - $14.25
Philly Cheesesteak - Sliced ribeye, sauteed onions, and mushrooms, amoroso roll with fries - $14.95
Reuben - Sliced corned beef, panini bread, thousand island dressing, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, side salad - $12.95
Seared Chicken Sandwich - Scallion Aioli - $13.25
Seared Salmon - Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, citrus vinaigrette, caper cream - $12.75
Turkey Burger - Topped with apple horseradish cream and served on a brioche bun with potato chips and a pickle. - $13.25
Blastin' Brownie Sundae
- Fudge brownie with or without nuts topped with a swirl of vanilla soft-serve, hot fudge, whipped cream, walnuts & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75.
Cake or Sugar Cone - 1 scoop $2.75 and 2 scoops $3.75
Caramel Apple Sundae - A slice of our bakery-made apple pie, topped with vanilla soft-serve, caramel sauce, whipped cream, & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $7.00
Create-Your-Own Sundae - One scoop or swirl of your choice of ice cream, your favorite sauce & your favorite dry topping, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $5.50
Ice Cream Flavors - Hand-Scooped Ice Cream: Caramel Cappuccino, Cookies & Cream, Minty Chip, Strawberry Patch, Peanut Butter, Rocky Road, Cheesecake and Banana Walnut; Frozen Yogurt: Vanilla and No-Sugar Chocolate; Sherbet/Sorbet: Rainbow sherbet or Raspberry sorbet; Soft Serve Ice Cream: Vanilla, Chocolate, and Vanilla/Chocolate Twist.
Selection of Dry Toppings - Oreo crumbles, Walnuts, Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkles, Peanuts, Heath bar, Reese's Pieces, M&M's, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, Malted Milk Balls, Chocolate Cake Pieces, Peppermint Patty Cookies, Cherries, and Chocolate chips.
Selection of Sauces - Hot fudge, Chocolate Syrup, Strawberry sauce, Marshmallow Pineapple sauce, Caramel, Raspberry, Blueberry, and No-Sugar Chocolate Syrup.
Shakes & Malts - Your choice of our ice cream or yogurt flavors, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. Make it a Malt...$0.50 Add a topping...$0.75 - $5.95
Soft Serve Cones - 1 scoop $2.25 and 2 scoops $3.00
Soft Serve Split - Soft serve vanilla, chocolate & vanilla/chocolate twist, topped with pineapple, chocolate & strawberry sauces, whipped cream, peanuts, a cherry & of course a banana. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $7.95
Waffle Cone - 1 scoop $3.50 and 2 scoops $4.50
- Budweiser, Miller Lite, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra $5.75 or Heineken $6.50, or Samuel Adam 6.75
Bottled Water - Evian bottled water or Perrier sparkling bottled water. - $2.50
Chocolate Raspberry Torte Shake - Chocolate soft serve ice cream, chocolate cake pieces & raspberry sauce blended together, topped with whipped cream, chocolate cake pieces & drizzle of chocolate sauce. - $5.95
Coco Loco Shake - Chocolate & caramel cappuccino ice creams blended together, topped with whipped cream, malted milk balls & drizzled with chocolate & caramel sauces. - $5.95
Coffee Drinks - Espresso $3.00, Cappuccino, Cafe Mocha, or Cafe Au Lait $3.95, and an additional shot $0.80
Fountain Floats & Sodas - A generous swirl of vanilla soft-serve ice cream, topped with your choice of one of our flavored sodas. - $5.00
Nutty-Chocolate-Covered-Banana Shake - Banana walnut ice cream & chocolate sauce blended together, topped with whipped cream & walnuts & drizzled with chocolate sauce. - $5.95
PB & J Shake - Peanut Butter ice cream blended with strawberry topping, topped with whipped cream & Reese's Pieces. - $5.95
Peppermint Shake - Vanilla soft serve ice cream blended with peppermint patty cookies & milk, topped with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce & peppermint patty cookie. - $5.95
Rainbow Fizz - Rainbow sherbet blended with our "secret ingredient" to make this cool treat, topped with whipped cream & rainbow sprinkles. - $5.95
Selection of Energy Drinks - Choose from Red Bull, Sugar-free Red Bull, and Pink. - $4.00
Selection of Fountain Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, or Pink Lemonade. - $2.50
Selection of Iced Tea - China Mist, freshly brewed $2.00 or Republic Tea in Mango Ceylon or Blackberry Sage, $3.95 per bottle.
Selection of Juice - Choice of orange $3.50, and cranberry or apple $2.00
Selection of Milk - Whole, skim or chocolate milk. - $2.00
Selection of Wine - Served in a half bottle (375ml). Mondavi "Private Selection" Chardonnay, Merlot, or Cabernet Sauvignon - $13.25
Stewart's Caffeine Free Sodas - Choose from cream soda, diet root beer, orange & cream, and root beer. - $3.00
The Sunshine Smoothie - This healthful shake begins with vanilla yogurt & is blended with fresh banana & orange juice. - $5.95
Top-Your-Own Cheesecake Shake - We start with cheesecake ice cream blended with milk, you select your favorite sauce, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. - $5.95
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Harambe Nights sold out this weekend - Harambe Nights is sold out for the weekend of July 19. Tickets are still available for the remaining weekends.
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Registration now open for Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Registration is already filling up. Prices are listed here and will go up after a certain date.
- Seats still remaining for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Sneak Preview - Sample food's from this year's Festival and hear speakers discussing the new marketplaces, special events and more!
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom Turnstiles - Main St. Station - Wish you were at Disney today? Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Magic Kingdom Turnstiles - Main St. Station.
- Less than a month left to book a Disney vacation with free dining! - Guests can book a Walt Disney World room and ticket vacation package that includes a stay at a Walt Disney World resort, and receive the Dining Plan for free!
- Backstage package begins today Cirque du Soleil - Package is available for 6:00 performances on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Create a personalized Coca-Cola label at Club Cool - Guests at Walt Disney World will be able to create a personalized label for a 7.5 oz Coca-Cola can.
- Blog - Like This at Walt Disney World? Try That at Universal Orlando.
- Viewing locations for final World Cup games - The final three games will be shown in multiple locations.
- Blog - Some Dos and Don'ts of Frozen Summer Fun
- Candlelight Processional dining package info released - Information includes list of restaurants and approximate prices. Reserved fireworks viewing is not included this year.
- Minor changes to menu at Harambe Nights party - The lamb chops with tamarind pomegranate sauce will no longer be served. A Moroccan beef kefta dish will be served at the buffet after the show instead of the pre-show reception.
- Blog - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You?
- It's Tough to be a Bug closes for refurb - The Animal Kingdom attraction will be closed from 7/7/14 - 8/11/14.
- Photos of Oaken's Trading Post and merchandise available at Frozen Summer Fun - We've added merchandise photos and photos of Oaken's Trading Post to our blog on this event.
- VIDEO: Anna and Elsa's Royal Welcome featuring Kristoff at Frozen Summer Fun - Frozen Summer Fun has come to Disney's Hollywood Studios and the first daily event is a Royal Welcome parade for Anna and Elsa with a special appearance by Kristoff. At the end of the parade, the two princesses appear on the Sorcerer Mickey hat stage for a sing-along of "Let It Go" with Olaf!
- New backstage package offered at Cirque du Soleil - This $250 package includes ticket, snacks, gift bag and backstage meet and greet.
- Minimum age lowered to travel solo on Magical Express - The minimum age to travel alone on Magical Express has been lowered to age 12 from age 16.
- Flying Fish Cafe to serve breakfast this fall - Reservations are now being accepted for 10/1 - 12/7/14.
- Florida residents can save 35% on a Room Only reservation - Florida residents can save when booking a room-only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for stays most nights July 2014 - September 2014.
- Premium Package added for Frozen Summer Fun Live - Package will include reserved seating and viewing for three of the day's events.
- Changes to PhotoPass print packages at restaurants - Beginning 7/27/14, PhotoPass print packages will no longer be offered table-side at Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Time schedule announced for Frozen Summer Fun Live at Hollywood Studios - The world of Frozen is taking over Hollywood Studios this summer. Spend the day enjoying these brand-new interactive experiences.
- Extended operating hours for monorail for 4th of July holiday - The monorail will have extended operating hours on July 3-5.
- Garden View Tea Room at Grand Floridian to undergo refurb - Garden View Tea Room closed 6/30/14 - 8/29/14. Perfectly Princess Tea Party will take place at Citricos.
- Partial list of Candlelight Processional narrators announced - Sharon Stone and Ana Gasteyer are new additions this year.
- Blog - Making the Most Out of a Summer Trip to Walt Disney World
- 4th of July Craft beer event at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel - Eight different brews will be on tap as the hotel partners with Cigar City Brewing of Tampa.
- July merchandise events and signings at the Walt Disney World Resort - Disney artists will sign their work at locations around Walt Disney World.
- Two new VIP tours added at Walt Disney World - The Ultimate Day of Thrills - A VIP Tour Experience and The Ultimate Day for Young Families - A VIP Tour Experience will both take guests to three parks, giving them VIP access to several attractions.
- Cinderella's Royal Table to be closed for 2 months - The character dining restaurant will be closed for refurbishment 1/5/2015 - 3/6/2015.
- Blog - FROZEN Summer Fun LIVE! Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Several dates sold out for Animal Kingdom's Harambe Nights - Premium seating is sold out for all dates. General seating is sold out for 6/28 and 7/5.
- Several changes made to park hours for rest of 2014 - Many changes have been made to Extra Magic Hours, as well as park hours extended and more Fantasmic and Main Street Electrical performances added.
- Several refurb dates planned for Winter Summerland mini golf course - The summer course will be closed for several dates throughout the summer.
- Parking lot construction at Animal Kingdom through September - The lot will be expanded in anticipation of larger crowds with the additions coming to the park.
- Agent P World Showcase Adventure to utilize smartphones - Beginning 6/27/14, the current flip phones will be replaced with smartphones.
- Another new meet and greet location for Snow White - She can now be seen on the front porch of Town Square Theater.
- Blog - Downtown Disney - Land of construction walls and cranes
- Blog - Disney Park Favorites in New Vinylmation Park Starz 3
- Rock Your Summer Side Dance Party at Hollywood Studios - This dance party will take place nightly from 6:00-10:00pm.
- Details for 4th of July at Walt Disney World - The parks will have special fireworks shows and Disney characters dressed in patriotic costumes.
- Ticket discounts for Cirque du Soleil - Discounted tickets are available for performances July 1-19, July 14, July 23-Sept 13, Sept 23-27, 2014.
- Summer discounts available for Walt Disney World golf courses - Play early in the day and save on a round of golf.
- Partial character list scheduled for Villains Unleashed event - Villains can be seen in stage shows, character greetings, and more.
- Price increases to $15/hour at Disney's Children's Activity Centers - This is at Club Disney at the Polynesian, Simba's Cubhouse at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Sandcastle Club at the Beach Club, and Cub's Den at the Wilderness Lodge.
- Tables in Wonderland hosts Epcot Food & Wine Festival Preview Event - Sample food's from this year's Festival and hear speakers discussing the new marketplaces, special events and more.
- Wilderness Lodge main pool closing from 9/3-11/27/14 - Main Pool closed 9/3/2014- 11/27/2014. Guests may use the pool at Fort Wilderness or the Contemporary. Transportation will be provided.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean
- Elizabeth Mitchell cast on Once Upon A Time
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS