The Dolphin Fountain
The Dolphin Fountain Information
|Location:||Dolphin / Dolphin main floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss The Dolphin Fountain|
|Reviews||Reviews of The Dolphin Fountain|
|Menu:||The Dolphin Fountain Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Snack (Updated: 05/14)Soups/Salads
Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and cucumbers, tossed with Ranch dressing and topped with spicy Buffalo chicken.
Chicken Caesar Salad - romaine lettuce topped with seared chicken, parmesan cheese and herb croutons, tossed with caesar dressing. - $14.50
Chicken Noodle Soup - Cup or Bowl for $4.75 - $3.50
Chili - Served with cheese. Cup or Bowl for $5.50 - $4.00
Roasted Tomato Soup - Served with herb croutons. Cup or Bowl for 4.95 - $3.50
Seared Salmon - Seared Salmon Filet, Mixed Greens, Tomato, Cucumber, Citrus Vinaigrette, Caper Cream - $15.95
Ahi Tuna Burger
- Medium rare tuna topped with spicy Asian slaw and served on a brioche bun with potato chips and a pickle.
Build Your Favorite Burger - Choice of toppings: American, Swiss or Cheddar cheese, and chili, bacon, sauteed onions or mushrooms. Served with potato chips or replace with French fries for $1.50 - $13.50
Build your own Hot Dog - Choice of toppings: chili, melted cheese, diced onions or sauerkraut - $7.50
Classic B.L.T. - Served on brioche bread with mayo and potato chips or replace with French fries for $1.50 - $8.25
Lamb Gyro - Seasoned lamb, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, banana peppers, tzatziki with potato chips - $14.25
Philly Cheesesteak - Sliced ribeye, sauteed onions, and mushrooms, amoroso roll with fries - $14.95
Reuben - Sliced corned beef, panini bread, thousand island dressing, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, side salad - $12.95
Seared Chicken Sandwich - Scallion Aioli - $13.25
Seared Salmon - Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, citrus vinaigrette, caper cream - $12.75
Turkey Burger - Topped with apple horseradish cream and served on a brioche bun with potato chips and a pickle. - $13.25
Blastin' Brownie Sundae
- Fudge brownie with or without nuts topped with a swirl of vanilla soft-serve, hot fudge, whipped cream, walnuts & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75.
Cake or Sugar Cone - 1 scoop $2.75 and 2 scoops $3.75
Caramel Apple Sundae - A slice of our bakery-made apple pie, topped with vanilla soft-serve, caramel sauce, whipped cream, & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $7.00
Create-Your-Own Sundae - One scoop or swirl of your choice of ice cream, your favorite sauce & your favorite dry topping, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $5.50
Ice Cream Flavors - Hand-Scooped Ice Cream: Caramel Cappuccino, Cookies & Cream, Minty Chip, Strawberry Patch, Peanut Butter, Rocky Road, Cheesecake and Banana Walnut; Frozen Yogurt: Vanilla and No-Sugar Chocolate; Sherbet/Sorbet: Rainbow sherbet or Raspberry sorbet; Soft Serve Ice Cream: Vanilla, Chocolate, and Vanilla/Chocolate Twist.
Selection of Dry Toppings - Oreo crumbles, Walnuts, Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkles, Peanuts, Heath bar, Reese's Pieces, M&M's, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, Malted Milk Balls, Chocolate Cake Pieces, Peppermint Patty Cookies, Cherries, and Chocolate chips.
Selection of Sauces - Hot fudge, Chocolate Syrup, Strawberry sauce, Marshmallow Pineapple sauce, Caramel, Raspberry, Blueberry, and No-Sugar Chocolate Syrup.
Shakes & Malts - Your choice of our ice cream or yogurt flavors, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. Make it a Malt...$0.50 Add a topping...$0.75 - $5.95
Soft Serve Cones - 1 scoop $2.25 and 2 scoops $3.00
Soft Serve Split - Soft serve vanilla, chocolate & vanilla/chocolate twist, topped with pineapple, chocolate & strawberry sauces, whipped cream, peanuts, a cherry & of course a banana. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $7.95
Waffle Cone - 1 scoop $3.50 and 2 scoops $4.50
- Budweiser, Miller Lite, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra $5.75 or Heineken $6.50, or Samuel Adam 6.75
Bottled Water - Evian bottled water or Perrier sparkling bottled water. - $2.50
Chocolate Raspberry Torte Shake - Chocolate soft serve ice cream, chocolate cake pieces & raspberry sauce blended together, topped with whipped cream, chocolate cake pieces & drizzle of chocolate sauce. - $5.95
Coco Loco Shake - Chocolate & caramel cappuccino ice creams blended together, topped with whipped cream, malted milk balls & drizzled with chocolate & caramel sauces. - $5.95
Coffee Drinks - Espresso $3.00, Cappuccino, Cafe Mocha, or Cafe Au Lait $3.95, and an additional shot $0.80
Fountain Floats & Sodas - A generous swirl of vanilla soft-serve ice cream, topped with your choice of one of our flavored sodas. - $5.00
Nutty-Chocolate-Covered-Banana Shake - Banana walnut ice cream & chocolate sauce blended together, topped with whipped cream & walnuts & drizzled with chocolate sauce. - $5.95
PB & J Shake - Peanut Butter ice cream blended with strawberry topping, topped with whipped cream & Reese's Pieces. - $5.95
Peppermint Shake - Vanilla soft serve ice cream blended with peppermint patty cookies & milk, topped with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce & peppermint patty cookie. - $5.95
Rainbow Fizz - Rainbow sherbet blended with our "secret ingredient" to make this cool treat, topped with whipped cream & rainbow sprinkles. - $5.95
Selection of Energy Drinks - Choose from Red Bull, Sugar-free Red Bull, and Pink. - $4.00
Selection of Fountain Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, or Pink Lemonade. - $2.50
Selection of Iced Tea - China Mist, freshly brewed $2.00 or Republic Tea in Mango Ceylon or Blackberry Sage, $3.95 per bottle.
Selection of Juice - Choice of orange $3.50, and cranberry or apple $2.00
Selection of Milk - Whole, skim or chocolate milk. - $2.00
Selection of Wine - Served in a half bottle (375ml). Mondavi "Private Selection" Chardonnay, Merlot, or Cabernet Sauvignon - $13.25
Stewart's Caffeine Free Sodas - Choose from cream soda, diet root beer, orange & cream, and root beer. - $3.00
The Sunshine Smoothie - This healthful shake begins with vanilla yogurt & is blended with fresh banana & orange juice. - $5.95
Top-Your-Own Cheesecake Shake - We start with cheesecake ice cream blended with milk, you select your favorite sauce, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. - $5.95
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - The Good and Bad of “Toy Story of TERROR!” on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Polynesian Resort opens new Dole Whip location
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
- SeaWorld announces new habitats for killer whales
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS