The Dolphin Fountain
The Dolphin Fountain Information
|Location:||Dolphin / Dolphin main floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss The Dolphin Fountain|
|Reviews||Reviews of The Dolphin Fountain|
|Menu:||The Dolphin Fountain Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Snack (Updated: 05/14)Soups/Salads
Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and cucumbers, tossed with Ranch dressing and topped with spicy Buffalo chicken.
Chicken Caesar Salad - romaine lettuce topped with seared chicken, parmesan cheese and herb croutons, tossed with caesar dressing. - $14.50
Chicken Noodle Soup - Cup or Bowl for $4.75 - $3.50
Chili - Served with cheese. Cup or Bowl for $5.50 - $4.00
Roasted Tomato Soup - Served with herb croutons. Cup or Bowl for 4.95 - $3.50
Seared Salmon - Seared Salmon Filet, Mixed Greens, Tomato, Cucumber, Citrus Vinaigrette, Caper Cream - $15.95
Ahi Tuna Burger
- Medium rare tuna topped with spicy Asian slaw and served on a brioche bun with potato chips and a pickle.
Build Your Favorite Burger - Choice of toppings: American, Swiss or Cheddar cheese, and chili, bacon, sauteed onions or mushrooms. Served with potato chips or replace with French fries for $1.50 - $13.50
Build your own Hot Dog - Choice of toppings: chili, melted cheese, diced onions or sauerkraut - $7.50
Classic B.L.T. - Served on brioche bread with mayo and potato chips or replace with French fries for $1.50 - $8.25
Lamb Gyro - Seasoned lamb, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, banana peppers, tzatziki with potato chips - $14.25
Philly Cheesesteak - Sliced ribeye, sauteed onions, and mushrooms, amoroso roll with fries - $14.95
Reuben - Sliced corned beef, panini bread, thousand island dressing, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, side salad - $12.95
Seared Chicken Sandwich - Scallion Aioli - $13.25
Seared Salmon - Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, citrus vinaigrette, caper cream - $12.75
Turkey Burger - Topped with apple horseradish cream and served on a brioche bun with potato chips and a pickle. - $13.25
Blastin' Brownie Sundae
- Fudge brownie with or without nuts topped with a swirl of vanilla soft-serve, hot fudge, whipped cream, walnuts & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75.
Cake or Sugar Cone - 1 scoop $2.75 and 2 scoops $3.75
Caramel Apple Sundae - A slice of our bakery-made apple pie, topped with vanilla soft-serve, caramel sauce, whipped cream, & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $7.00
Create-Your-Own Sundae - One scoop or swirl of your choice of ice cream, your favorite sauce & your favorite dry topping, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $5.50
Ice Cream Flavors - Hand-Scooped Ice Cream: Caramel Cappuccino, Cookies & Cream, Minty Chip, Strawberry Patch, Peanut Butter, Rocky Road, Cheesecake and Banana Walnut; Frozen Yogurt: Vanilla and No-Sugar Chocolate; Sherbet/Sorbet: Rainbow sherbet or Raspberry sorbet; Soft Serve Ice Cream: Vanilla, Chocolate, and Vanilla/Chocolate Twist.
Selection of Dry Toppings - Oreo crumbles, Walnuts, Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkles, Peanuts, Heath bar, Reese's Pieces, M&M's, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, Malted Milk Balls, Chocolate Cake Pieces, Peppermint Patty Cookies, Cherries, and Chocolate chips.
Selection of Sauces - Hot fudge, Chocolate Syrup, Strawberry sauce, Marshmallow Pineapple sauce, Caramel, Raspberry, Blueberry, and No-Sugar Chocolate Syrup.
Shakes & Malts - Your choice of our ice cream or yogurt flavors, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. Make it a Malt...$0.50 Add a topping...$0.75 - $5.95
Soft Serve Cones - 1 scoop $2.25 and 2 scoops $3.00
Soft Serve Split - Soft serve vanilla, chocolate & vanilla/chocolate twist, topped with pineapple, chocolate & strawberry sauces, whipped cream, peanuts, a cherry & of course a banana. Add a scoop or swirl...$1.00 Add a sauce or topping...$0.75 - $7.95
Waffle Cone - 1 scoop $3.50 and 2 scoops $4.50
- Budweiser, Miller Lite, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra $5.75 or Heineken $6.50, or Samuel Adam 6.75
Bottled Water - Evian bottled water or Perrier sparkling bottled water. - $2.50
Chocolate Raspberry Torte Shake - Chocolate soft serve ice cream, chocolate cake pieces & raspberry sauce blended together, topped with whipped cream, chocolate cake pieces & drizzle of chocolate sauce. - $5.95
Coco Loco Shake - Chocolate & caramel cappuccino ice creams blended together, topped with whipped cream, malted milk balls & drizzled with chocolate & caramel sauces. - $5.95
Coffee Drinks - Espresso $3.00, Cappuccino, Cafe Mocha, or Cafe Au Lait $3.95, and an additional shot $0.80
Fountain Floats & Sodas - A generous swirl of vanilla soft-serve ice cream, topped with your choice of one of our flavored sodas. - $5.00
Nutty-Chocolate-Covered-Banana Shake - Banana walnut ice cream & chocolate sauce blended together, topped with whipped cream & walnuts & drizzled with chocolate sauce. - $5.95
PB & J Shake - Peanut Butter ice cream blended with strawberry topping, topped with whipped cream & Reese's Pieces. - $5.95
Peppermint Shake - Vanilla soft serve ice cream blended with peppermint patty cookies & milk, topped with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce & peppermint patty cookie. - $5.95
Rainbow Fizz - Rainbow sherbet blended with our "secret ingredient" to make this cool treat, topped with whipped cream & rainbow sprinkles. - $5.95
Selection of Energy Drinks - Choose from Red Bull, Sugar-free Red Bull, and Pink. - $4.00
Selection of Fountain Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, or Pink Lemonade. - $2.50
Selection of Iced Tea - China Mist, freshly brewed $2.00 or Republic Tea in Mango Ceylon or Blackberry Sage, $3.95 per bottle.
Selection of Juice - Choice of orange $3.50, and cranberry or apple $2.00
Selection of Milk - Whole, skim or chocolate milk. - $2.00
Selection of Wine - Served in a half bottle (375ml). Mondavi "Private Selection" Chardonnay, Merlot, or Cabernet Sauvignon - $13.25
Stewart's Caffeine Free Sodas - Choose from cream soda, diet root beer, orange & cream, and root beer. - $3.00
The Sunshine Smoothie - This healthful shake begins with vanilla yogurt & is blended with fresh banana & orange juice. - $5.95
Top-Your-Own Cheesecake Shake - We start with cheesecake ice cream blended with milk, you select your favorite sauce, topped with whipped cream & a cherry. - $5.95
See AllDIS UPDATES
- New Disney Vera Bradley pattern to be released September 19 - Disney Dreaming, the newest addition to the Disney Collection by Vera Bradley, will debut at Cherry Tree Lane in Downtown Disney's Marketplace Co-Op on September 19.
- Blog - Apple Pay is coming to the Walt Disney World Resort - What does it mean for the average Disney guest?
- Blog - Disney Opposes "Inflammatory" Amended Complaint in DAS Lawsuit
- Disney Cast Members - What is the one "tip" you can give us? - Don't have time to read a 89-page thread on the DISboards? We've summed up the highlights for you so you can find out cast members' best tips for guests!
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on Blu-ray
- L'Artisan des Glaces in France Pavilion introduces Pumpkin Spice ice cream - Pumpkin spice ice cream and pumpkin spice macaron ice cream sandwiches are now available for the fall season.
- Food & Wine Festival's Late Nights LIVE! now only available on Thursdays - The new event at Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival was originally scheduled to be held every Tuesday and Thursday during the Festival, but will now just take place on Thursdays.
- Last day for Maelstrom will be October 5 - The new Frozen attraction is expected to open in early 2016.
- Ticket discounts available for Cirque du Soleil La Nouba - Discounted tickets must be purchased by 9/22/14.
- Blog - A Walking Tour of Disney's Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World - Construction Update
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Crescent Lake Bridge - Crescent Lake - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Crescent Lake Bridge - Crescent Lake
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Photos at Walt Disney World - It’s a given fact that when you go on a Disney vacation you are going to take a ton of photos throughout your trip. Use these tips to make those photos the best they can be.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Fantasyland - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Fantasyland - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- 4 Ways to Make Magic for Other Guests at Walt Disney World - While visiting a Disney theme park, the Cast Members on the clock are tasked with doing their best to ‘make magic’ for as many Guests as possible. But, if you’re anything like my family, seeing others enjoy their time at a Disney park is sometimes just as satisfying as enjoying the parks yourselves.
- Crane now in place behind Cinderella Castle - The crane is now in place behind Cinderella Castle to install the Castle Dream Lights for the holiday season. The anticipated date for the crane removal is September 21.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Splash Mountain Bridge - Splash Mountain - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Splash Mountain Bridge - Splash Mountain
- Top 5 Hidden Gems at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney’s Animal Kingdom is crawling with hidden details and overlooked attractions that most people would just walk right past. But there is so much more if you are willing to take a few moments to stop and really look at your surroundings.
- Ride the Comix! closes at DisneyQuest - This attraction is now closed and will allow for an expansion of the FoodQuest seating area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Japan Gallery - Spirited Beasts - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Japan Gallery - Spirited Beasts
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Club Cool - Fountain of Nations - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Club Cool - Fountain of Nations
- Disney Legend Tony Baxter added to D23 Destination D lineup - Baxter will present a panel featuring an in-depth tour of an expansion for Disneyland that never materialized.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Epcot Entrance - Leave A Legacy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Epcot Entrance - Leave A Legacy
- Blog - Frustrated At Walt Disney World? "LET IT GO"
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Walt Disney World's Fort Wilderness Resort celebrates its 40th anniversary - The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue marks its 40th anniversary after more than 37,000 dinner show performances at Disney's Fort Wilderness campground.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Capt. Cook's - Capt. Cook's Seating Area - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Capt. Cook's - Capt. Cook's Seating Area
- Night of Joy completely sold out at Magic Kingdom - This hard-ticket event features contemporary Christian artists in concert for two nights. This year's event is completely sold out.
- Harmony Barber Shop will close for a month for refurb - The Magic Kingdom shop will be closed from 2/2/15 - 3/30/15.
- Frozen Sing-Along added to FastPass+ choices at Hollywood Studios - This is a Tier 2 FastPass+ choice.
- Time change for internal boat service at Downtown Disney - The red route previously closed at 11:30pm. It will now run until 2:00am.
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Magic Kingdom. This hard-ticket party allows guests to dress up in costumes, trick-or-treat throughout the park, and meet some characters in their costumes.
- Neil Patrick Harris, Isabella Rossellini and Blair Underwood added as Candlelight Processional narrators - There are still a few narrators left to be announced.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Blog - Back to School Disney Style: Great Merchandise Finds in the Parks
- Pricing structure changed for Valet Parking at Downtown Disney - Pricing is based on length of stay - time starts when you reach the valet podium and stops when you return to the podium to pick up your car.
- Blog - Top 5 Must Do's at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Pangani Research Center closes for refurb - Pangani Research Center- Aviary and Hippo viewing area will be closed 9/2 - 11/14/2014.
- Blog - Villains Soiree - Wickedly Disappointing
- Blog - Dole Whips are back at the Polynesian Village Resort at the new and disappointing Pineapple Lanai
- Shortened monorail operating hours now in place - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Protesters demonstrate outside SeaWorld Orlando
- Confirmed: Maelstrom to be replaced by FROZEN attraction
- SeaWorld, Universal and Epcot honored by Amusement Today
- Apple Pay to work at Walt Disney World
- Luxury villa community to be built near Orlando theme parks
- Fifth resort to open at Universal Orlando in Summer 2016
- Magic Mountain's Colossus Catches Fire
- SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular returns on weekends in October
- New teen comedy coming to Disney Channel
- Allergy-friendly menus tested at Walt Disney World
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS