Leaning Palms Information
|| Lunch, Dinner,
|| Typhoon Lagoon /
|Disney Dining Plan:
|| YES (Quick Service/Snack Credit)
||Leaning Palms Menu
Legend has it that a furious typhoon once swept thru here and left the area topsy turvy. You'll find it to be a convenient spot to enjoy a quick meal/snack with a great view of the lagoon.
Beverages including soft drinks, lemonade, iced tea and beer
Leaning Palms Reviews
(Avg Rating: 8.7)
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
- garden salad
#1 1/3 Angus Bacon Cheeseburger
- Served with French fries or sliced apples
#2 Chicken Breast Nuggets
- 8 Pieces, Served with french fries or
#3 Pepperoni Pizza
#4 Chili Dog
- Served with french fries or apple slices
#5 Chicken Wrap
- With apple slices or French fries
#6 Chicken Salad with chicken
- Fresh salad
- Assorted chips
- French fries.
- Fruit Cup
- Chocolate cake or Cheesecake
Selection of Cold Beverages
- Coca-cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange Soda, Pink Lemonade, or Iced Tea $2.59 & $2.89, Minute Maid apple or orange juice $2.39, Dasani bottled water $2.50, and Milk (whole, low-fat, or chocolate) $1.49
Selection of Domestic Beer
- Bud or Bud Light Draft
Selection of Hot Beverages
- Coffee, Decaf, Hot tea or Hot cocoa.
Child's Meal - Choose from Grilled cheese pretzel, hot dog, or peanut butter & jelly sandwich. Includes your own sand pail with a shovel, apple sauce, gold fish crackers, and your choice of small milk, juice or soda. - $6.99